SURPRISE SURPRISE

SURPRISE SURPRISE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=83_l3o2jSkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This man does not take breaks.

what was the executive order

Try reading what the Executive Order really related to. It was the funding of abortion in a foreign country. Stupid cunt

>men tell women to stop killing their children at the taxpayer's behest
>[autistic screeching]

does the article actually say what the executive order was?

Close but not quite. It was funding private organizations who even advise abortion, even if US tax dollars weren't spent on it. Still a good order. But as usual Huffington Post makes pravda look objective.

What's the content of the EO?
It seems "anti abortion executive order" is pretty ambivalent, I would even say blank term...

how is it not sensible that other people should not have to pay for this

jesus christ he will take you out of nafta by tuesday, right? this is the great thing about trump not being a politic, they usually do something and brag about it for months until they do another important thing, Trump wants to take care of everything in just a week.

>foreign aid abortions
lol who gives a shit

>Surrounded by men
PFFFFT salty af

>inb4 US nog population skyrockets

>the government should be funding abortions
>furthermore we should be funding abortions in other goddamn countries

Now this is where Women go absolutely NUTS.

Oh and this bitch buisness is DONE. No more shoes and no more purses HOE

>huffington post

surprise surprise

oh no they can't have unregulated, unprotected sex now! whatever will they do!11!!

Noice.

Leftist will defend this. Inb4 "abortion is human right".
That's a good idea for another retarded #forNormies.

We we're spending money on it.

Why the hell should we spend money on it.

You ever lived in a place with one of those really old, sheet-metal-walls-and-wood-floor sheds out back? The kind you hang the rusty garden supplies in and just padlock the old wooden door with its flakes of paint. The floor probably wasn't even there most of its lifespan, but one day a lightning strike dropped a tree trunk on the wood fence separating your backyard from the neighbour's and your dad had to make a whole afternoon project out of yanking every wooden plank apart and nailing them together into what ended up being a pretty nice little floor for the place. The years go by and you get used to not walking on nasty-ass dirt every time you're forced to enter the shed to stash fertile soil or to pull out the leaf-bags to bring to the curb for fall leaf-collection. A good shed, if a little unpleasant and musty, it's not really so big a deal when you notice a bit of rot on one of the planks - it's easy to tell, the things darker, damp-looking, a tad mushy. You grab the old hammer and pry the boards up from where they've been resting on old, wet dirt.

The worms, centipedes, earwigs and pillbugs that scurry out of sight are Huffington Post.

OP is a dishonest manipulator

The Wall just got 10ft higher!

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

With that kind of headline people will assume it's for the US....

SURPRISE SUPRISE OP LIES

He stopped funding non-government related foreign agencies/groups aid if they offer or promote abortion.

This is where you got fooled by OP lies.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY THE BEST US PRESIDENT AND ONLY 4 DAY HAS GONE PAST
BEST TIMELINE
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
BLOW ALL OF THE MOSQUES !

As much as I would agree with something like this, Trump has said he doesn't want to govern through executive orders. And writing one for such a big issue would certainly not be what he said in campaign.

So I looked into it and...
>Donald Trump has signed an executive order to ban federal money going to international groups which perform or provide information on abortions.

>international groups
Nothing about abortions by US doctors.

So literally fake news.

Tits Or Get the Fuck Out!

I'm actually not happy about this

poor people should not breed

OH FUCK I HAVE TO ACTUALLY BE CAREFUL ABOUT SEX AND NOT JUST FUCK LITERALLY EVERYONE NOW UNPROTECTED SHIIIEEETT

It's literally fake news.

*surrounded by white men

God bless America

>government funding to private organization that advise abortion
When was the last time when this was a good idea? Prison complexes that jail people for no good reason for profit?
They would abort everybody if they only could.

we just need to stop sending them free food, then the problem will fix itself

Mr. Pence will have to taze the rainbow out of me if I start unironically loving this man any more.

How many if these men are fathers disgusted with the fact there no say in the child's life?

Because from what I can see, only women are so vocal about making it a right for themselves to butcher unborn children. Being a man doesn't mean you can't empathise with childten and it's women who are pushing it do who are the real villains?

Good, the U.S. should not be funding other countries abortions.

How can they tell? Transphobic much?

double edged
More niggers and pacos will be born, undesired.

But then who's going to make your shoes and happy meal toys?

Men have literally no reproductive rights.

Get a girl prego and don't want it? Nope you're stuck paying child support.

Get a girl pregnant and want to keep it? Nope her body time to kill it!

(((EQUALITY)))

I'd fund it in shitskin countries.

I think that foreign aid should include mandatory abortions/neutering. That way they'll need less foreign aid in the future.

That's excellent
Now the US is little by little, becoming a middle age country
Can't wait till creationism becomes the norm
The US will never recover from Trump's presidency

Providing abortions to Africans is the type of foreign aid I can get behind

This is what irks me the most. Not to mention that if you can't afford to pay child support as a man, you get sent to prison, whereas if you're a woman, you get welfare and can leech off the man.

On top of this, males are genitally mutilated at birth (in the US anyway) at alarmingly high rates and not a single woman gives a fuck. They just laugh at it. Imagine if over 70% of newborn females were being genitally mutilated and men just laughed it off and didn't care whatsoever.

AS IT SHOULD BE WOOMEN CANT DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR MAN PLEASER HOLE

youtube.com/watch?v=83_l3o2jSkY

And?

Drumpftards fear about whites becoming a minority, that will come faster than predicted
DRUMPF BTFO
Sup Forumstards on suicide watch

This man has the balls to do this in the admist of the woman's march aftermath. He truly is /ourguy/

>fuckingtonpost tries again to paint the narrative that it's all men men men doing everything bad to woman.
All I see are elected officials that obviously women voted for

He took a brake this weekend

My sperm, my wallet, my choice.

Fuck you.

> no longer using american tax payer money to fund abortions in other countries
Why was this a thing in the first place?

i honestly didn't know we were doing this in the first place

Good yet kinda bad, how do female niggers kill their babies?

So whats with the executive orders? Is it like he doesn't care if a future president takes these lwas off the books when he's gone?

>thinking the MIC is going anywhere

Lmao enjoy the refugees we make

Marine will send you back to Algeria, dirty sandnigger.

you see Liberals said We Americans have too much money!
Look at the others in the world they are so poor!
let's give them things after all it's OUR RESPONSIBILITY as Christians and the world super power to do these things!
this is why all of the nonsense began

He's another cuckservative like every Republican.

member on friday when the media was questioning why trump would take a break on his first weekend, and how it showed how he didn't have plans to actually get anything done.

pepe remembers

But then who would pay taxes?

College graduates.

Jesus Huffpoop is fucking trash.

It's one of the reasons why I just do the research myself when cucks submit to their MSM masters. They quote WashPo and I quote the actual source.

>degenerates have unprotected sex
>"hurrr i cant afford a kid"
>get abortion
>we pay for it

I dont see anything wrong with pro life other than the sheer amount of black poverty babies.
Maybe degenerates will stop having unprotected sex if they know they will be stuck with a kid

>I want to force women to have my retarded kids.

99.99% of women would attempt an abortion after walking past your retarded ass in the street.

Before proceeding with the operation doctors are now obliged to ask the woman "Are you sure" twice

He killed TPP to the great dismay of neo-cons.

Did he seal the envelope for the order with male semen doused in testosterone?

Don't worry, you'll have your civil war soon?

>He killed TPP to the great dismay of neo-cons.
Eh
TTP was probably going to fail anyway
If I recall even Shillary was against it
Lets see what he is going to do with NAFTA

There's literally nothing wrong with this
>Being stupid enough to have unprotected sex like a retard even though you're fully aware that you can't afford to raise a child
>Get pregnant anyway
>Ask the government for gibs

>I misunderstood the point
you see feminism was supposed to bring in "Equality" feminists even said men benefit from feminism. it's not equality of the sexes if men have no say in reproductive rights unless they are married.
don't have unprotected sex

Immediate suppression and oppresssion of all women and minorities currently residing the United States of America!!!

he cant kick out 9immigrants and have libtard women aborting their babies at the same time

need babies for the future

That is literally what libs and leftists do

So does this make abortion illegal or just more expensive?

Whose brake did he take?

look up mexico city policy. That's pretty much what it is

>everyone says trump will only last a few months
>reality is trump will leave in a few months because he'll be finished with everything he wanted to do

This is correct not just digits confirmed
Literally no longer funding abortions in other countries

If I was growing the baby inside me, going through childbirth and nursing it for a year, I would expect the final say on reproductive rights

What if people tried to block him?

kek goodbye second term.

It's not so much the giving away money part. A lot of countries including America give money to poor countries so while forced charity is obvious theft it's not that surprising. What baffles me is that instead of putting it towards education/production/food/water in poor countries they decided that killing babies was a priority. It's just weird.

So he's basically ceasing to use my tax dollars to pay for African abortions?

kek

she was against TPP after everyone else was against it

Well in some countries in Europe I believe there are laws that protect men from paying child support if they"don't want" the child.

here is an idea lad

Do not get a girl pregnant unless you are willing to pay for it you fucking idiot.

What we need is a male pill but that has been supressed probably because of what it will do to the STD rate and the the power it gives men.

I believe this was an Obama policy.

Best post

>HP
EVEN IF THERE WAS A LINK I WOULDN'T CLICK IT

Cutting the funding to organizations that provide abortions OUTSIDE of the United States.