Taking The Blue Pill

How do I become a normie again? I'm sick of having views which don't align with everyone else. It's making me unpopular among friends and I can't join in conversations about Brexit, Trump and Islam.

I'm asking because I have no idea how I can brainwash myself into thinking Hillary Clinton is a hero and that all Brexiteers hate black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYNSpb-BfjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can't, believe me, i've tried.

You're one of us now, accept your fate

just lie and pretend to be a liberal in public

it's actually fun, just adopt really stupid positions and defend them self-righteously, and watch idiots agree with you

just start going to /r/ politics

You cannot. Nationalists never go liberal. It's only possible as a one way street. It's because one works, is safe and more beneficial while the other is not. The mind notes this and adopts it as an actual psychological partition of stance.

It's like fishing with a rod vs a net which catches more. Or allowing refugees in because you are misinformed and naive vs not because you realize the risks.

Fight or flight has much to do with it. Men are more apt for this, women not so much until it is too late.

Hope I helped. Also fuck Jews

There's no cure

What you could do is learn how to lie

The problem was that you became an idealogue, and I'm guessing you just tried to push your views on people in order to """red pill""" them.

Read more and try LEARNING, not just absorbing a narrative. Replacing one narrative for another won't make you truly happy.

Also, relax nigga. Politics is serious business, but don't obsess over it to the point that you're miserable. Take a break from reading the news and getting angry about social issues. You'll be able to return with a much clearer head.

>How I become delusional again?

You can't.

Take up a hobby instead. Like alcoholism or suicide.

yeah i realized this lately, people who bash me for voting for trump in NYC dont actually want to discuss anything or have their mind changed, they just want to yell at me about it

Fuck you coward, how can you actually enjoy triggering the fuck out of normies?

how can you not*

Stop getting drunk is a starting point.

Never m8. Once you redpill that's it. I wish I could become a normie again sometimes as well

Become part of a political movement that transfoms the world into a place that gives you hope for the future.

This senpi alcohol helps me alot. Untill im too drunk at the bar and rant about jews. Ive learned to pace myself now at bars.

>I'm sick of having views which don't align with everyone else. It's making me unpopular among friends

you already are blue-pilled

God I miss feeling so righteous, unfortunately I can't kid myself anymore.

You aren't redpilled then. Once you truly step outside the bubble of unreality, the resultant spiritual awakening will make you a more effective communicator. Your arguement are poorly formulated if you can't engage normies in politics.

Only cowards fear Truth

The effects of the red pill are irreversible.
Your options are
>Find new friends
>Learn to lie
>Stand up for what you believe in, and then find new friends.

That's really about all you got in your hand right now.

No going back. Enjoy your new life as a social pariah.

solid advice

literally impossible. find better friends. or stop drinking so much around them and talking about jews and pizzagate. not talking about current events in general also works. chicks dig it too. its good practice for listening to them talk about stupid shit before bedding them.

Read the guardian comments section.
It semi-normied me again after I started believing some Sup Forums memes too seriously.
Then I came back out of my own choice.

>this

finding new friends that share your views is the best part of the red pill. particularly redpilled girlfriends

>brainwash myself into thinking ... that all Brexiteers hate black people.
But they do and that's a good thing lmao

What? Fly fishing is a fun way to spend a day. Net fishing is just work, you do that if you need fish.

There's only one solution.

>yeah i realized this lately, people who bash me for voting for trump in NYC dont actually want to discuss anything or have their mind changed, they just want to yell at me about it

That is because they too are ideologues. When you speak your own words and your own ideas you will notice a huge difference in your ability to converse then when you just spout talking points.

Stop thinking in terms of red/blue pill because that is meme nonsense. You need to read more history, anthropology, psychology, and economics. Once you develop a cohesive world view everything will be a breeze and the idiots wont bother you because that is all you will see, idiots spouting rhetoric they don't understand.

Red pill will be the new normal. The pendelum is already swinging back.

One of us. One of us.

>leaf

I have 3 friends and don't use social media. It is fine.

You don't.
Quit being a fucking pussy faggot.

Get a job in Silicon Valley or any job that pays where employment is dependent on being blue-pilled.

I've seen this happen several times, I'm actually envious

Play American football without a helmet and lead with your head

get used to being a leader in the new worlds.

No one will like you, no one will trust you.

But you are right, and they understand that you are one of so very few willing to go the distance.

It is a message from all the timelines, that their feelings about you will never eclipse the glory of your radiance.

Fucking this. And if they try and call you out just throw a bunch of buzzwords at them

>unpopular views
>both Trump and Brexit won
u wot m8

>Next step, Iron pill (go to /fit/)
>Final step, read pic related.

You're welcome. Sup Forums is the dad you never had, lad.

Just pretend you enjoy being raped in the ass and then act appropriately. Its how I got through college

I bet people will stop talking about politics so much now that brexit and the elections are over but best thing I can advise, take a public libertarian viewpoint. Say you support whoever best fits the role, also supporting capitalism individual liberties etc.. Only the most left wing retards would be triggered by something like that

Lobotomy

The only reason one want to take over the world is to destroy it.

Really, think about it...

Yeah a meritocracy is about the furthest right you can go before someone will call you literally hitler

You can't OP it's impossible I know that feeling of complete contempt for those around me when I hear them talk about normie politics, and how they know so little. If only they knew how bad things really are.

The best thing you can do is channel your frustration into positive forces for good.

>brexit won via referendum
>can't be friends with the other half of the country
Is this the new meme?

Bullet to the head is the best solution.
The results are pretty much the same.

You can't.
Accept Jesus Christ into your heart.
You can only move forward.

Underrated.

Destruction and creation are the same thing. Think about it.

just turn on the electric jew and allow yourself to be brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYNSpb-BfjA

Not really... creating is reordering not destructing.

You must destroy to create. It's the main principle behind Hinduism and most pagan religions. Even Jesus Christ said the day of the Lord is destruction, only to lead to creation, again.

It's pretty easy goy.

1) Stop visiting Sup Forums, instead why not soak up inane, mainstream normie views from relatives and coworkers? You'll be spouting platitudes like "we all bleed red" and "everyone is equal" in no time!

2) Less Sup Forums, more CNN. Less Breitbart, more HuffPo. You can't stay redpilled if you really put some effort into steeping your mind in a pool of bluepill.

3) Stop thinking about the future. If it feels good, do it! Less gym, more pizza. Less protein shakes, more beer. Don't go bed early, thinking is dangerous goy. Why not go clubbing after heavy drinking and have some unprotected sex, especially with men?

Can't we just destroy and create little parts instead of the whole world?

We really need to avoid a one world government. Mankind is not ready for the sadism that will be unleashed on us once there is nobody to keep them in check...

To be honest. I never go to bed early.

So I guess I'm already half way there.

What is seen can never be in seen. Hold strong brother. The reward will be great, as you will never suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Once you're here, you're here forever.

ONE OF US!

What's a normie?
Normie is a normal, educated person. Probably read some books and developed realistic and logical views on politics and religion.

You are Sup Forums trash. Your head is full of nothing but shitty memes and Russian state-funded propaganda. Which you call redpill, to make you think you belong in a secret club. Which you don't.

Read normal books. Get smart. Stop believing in conspiracies. Unsubscribe from Alex Jones and Stormcloudsgathering. Delete your shitty Sup Forums meme folder. Go vote. Care about foreign politics instead of LGBT shit and abortion.
Find a girlfriend so you wouldn't feel lonely enough join whoever idiot calls its dumb shit next redpill. Work out so you'd feel confident and start really to fit into human society. Lose your friends, being a Sup Forums tard, they can't be worth much to accept you even if you "don't fit in". You need wise people around you, instead of burger joint blue collar trash you try to get to like you right now.
In other words, detox

The end is nigh. You don't have to worry user, if you are here you are chosen. You won't believe, nor should you, but God the Father has posted on Sup Forums before. Just keep holding on. Day of days is coming.

This, I can see that you have not swallen the red pill, you are playing with it, but are unable to free yourself from the Matrix, it is true that once you take the red pill an spiiritual wakening becomes, you may even become a more introspective.......

There is nothing saddest than living in the Matrix... the red pill is hard to swallow but I thank every day to have taken it.

Only one way to take the blue pill again

where the fuck is estonia

natural bazoombas at 2 o'clock

no idea

Hahahaha can't join in about islam and trump and brexit

Maybe the reason is because you are a cuck who is afraid to stand up to his own opinion.
Do not seek evasion but face your fears and create strength where none is.

If you cannot you might also just kys.

>also : you're here forever

I tried too for an ex gf that said i got radicalised.
Ended up getting cucked and unhappy à gain soo

i work out, i have a gf, i voted everytime since i became of age, i care about foreign politics and degeneracy, never have been subscribed to alex jones or any of the conspiracy mongoloids.

All those things and I still see the world the way I see it, everyone agrees with darvinism but wont except its logical conclusion in race realism. The can practice cognitive dissonance and you can prove to them with standarts of evidence they acepted 1 day ago and the dont change their mind. Also what are "normal books" because fiction doesnt count and most non fiction is right of center

Short of a good lobotomy, you can't. You can't unsee the truth.

3 things are guaranteed in life user; death, taxes and that you can never go home again.

You can't go back, so learn to live with it.

i badly need this skill desu

Once you've squeezed the toothpaste out of the tube, you can't put it back in.

The best thing you can do is redpill normies. If everyone is redpilled, you will become a normie again by definition.

My reply was for OP, not you.
But if you want another advice, travel. As far as possible.

Travelling is insanely useful method to open your eyes and start to see human beings what they really are: single units of 7 billion trying to cope with everyday life. It kills individualism really quickly, especially if you travel to Asia or Africa. You start to understand that your rock solid views don't really mean jack shit unless you're super influential person and worrying about those is just wasting time and nerves.

There'd be always fools who have some kind of theory they claim supreme. Be it reptilian new world order, jew conspiracies or Allah.

What really happens is that nobody gives a shit. Fuck, eat, sleep, die. That's all you can do. That's all you need to do to be happy. If that - the grand gift of existence as human being - is not enough for you, how about a rope and bar of soap?

>where the fuck is estonia
It's the capital of Aleppo.

i seem to practive the shitty version of nihilism, you should actually try to become the Übermensch dont loose your individualism strengten it by making better live choices then others, yes travel alot so you can see the good and the bad of other nations the good and the bad of their culture and adopt or reject what you dont need or dont need.

I lived in asia for a while. It just made me more racist. The fucking local jungle-asian displayed absolutely no ability to problem solve. Everything they ever did was so it was 'good enough' and no better. And their utter racism and sense of superiority towards whites just removed any guilt I had about considering myself and my culture better than them.

you seem*

>How do I become a normie again?

As for normal books, you've been getting supreme recommendations since age of six: start with school textbooks. While you can go wrong with newtonian physics, that's the entire beauty of the science: it's always open-minded, we keep theories until we find better ones and while old ones still work. Same for maths, astronomy, etc.

Fiction is fine too, but I won't name anything, because idiots will instantly label them as red or blue pilled. In reality, fiction has done more than fact for humankind, opening up creativity for new technology and ways of thinking.

You can't unlearn the truth.. sorry
But you can become an hero

Only way out now is suicide, but suicide is for faggots.

And perhaps you are right? Whites, in general, do seem to be more advanced. There are people who do not believe this, but is it really your mission to prove them wrong? Keep your views to yourself and live your human life. Why should anyone even care?

But perhaps they are right also? We can harness energy in insane amounts, eliminating need to hunt or gather, or risk your life in any way, in order to survive. What the fuck else you want? Godhood? A cold fusion cell strapped to your dick so you could fap at 500 gigawatts? You have shelter, food and way to communicate with 5 billion people at your fingertips. You can travel to the other side of planet in mere 20 hours or so. What is still missing?

t. shiva

A wormhole so I can fuck my mother so she can give birth to my brother.

a simple thank you

>How do I become a normie again?

You are a coward and a faggot. You've been handed inordinate knowledge with the potential of strength and power, and you stand amongst the weak and infirm who NEED leadership and guidance from you, and you BEMOAN the fact that you have this strength because the weak and pathetic don't understand beauty and truth when they see or hear it? Because the empty and effete would remain embroiled in their infantile fantasies rather than to step into the world of truth, where at the risk of being negatively affected they could possibly be a positive effect? You want to go back to that sterility? And you feel left out?

They're sheep you fucking moron. You might pity the sheep, you might hate them, you might want to help them, but none of that matters to sheep, so do whichever you prefer. Sheep will be herded, so take the opportunity and learn how to herd the worthless wankstains. Be a man, stand by what you know and LEAD. You'll fuck up and lose a sheep or two or ten on the way but there's always more, they really are endless.

Learn to always be the shepherd. Or the wolf, your choice.

The sheep will always flock to one pen or another. How can you help or herd them if you're trapped in there with them? How can you feed on them if you've freed them all?

Either way, how could you long to be locked back in with them? Man up for fucks sake. Or just kys.

>I can't join in conversations about Brexit, Trump and Islam

redpill em slowly, jackass

don't do it OP. you want the blue pill? just go back to sleep

well, you have to grow up and realize that the redpill/bluepill meme is just Republican/Democrat for millenials and that there is an upper echelon of world leaders/banks manipulating Sup Forums.

fake it, till you make it

Fedora 4 Lyf

the thing is, most of the normie's are also extremely hardcore. just about everyone i've spoken to, even casually, in this country is ridiculously extreme about politics. they'll be comparing politicians they don't like to hitler, saying that brexit will start a world war or a great depression, and all of this ridiculous shit. they are extremists. whereas we just want to have what our grandparents had and took for granted. in those circumstances it's hard not to get into arguments.

this.

watch political comedy shows, but drink so you aren't sharp, so you don't spot how they weave their lies

It's not so bad. I went a little crazy with the Red pill. I purposely took care of a girl made her healthy, six months later she was pregnant. Now that's I have an aryan child and womyn I'm pretty occupied. It helps I know how to pay bills

Repeatedly Gaslight yourself and take the path of nihilism. Or stop giving a shit and go about your life.