Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852743/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ves

>Paternal lineages define an ethnic group

When will you guys learn at least basic human genetics?

Yes they do. Why else is Poland more Slavic in every metric than Bulgaria? Because all slavshits originated from one large area comprisings today's Belarus, northern Ukraine and western Russia and very few in comparison to Central Europe migrated to the Balkans.

That may be, but you can't define the genetics of an ethnic group just with the Y-DNA. Post mtDNA maps, and most important, autosomal DNA.

Anyways, an study from 2007 proved that, despite the differences, ALL europeans are closely related, clustering together when compared with other human groups.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852743/

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

>The Serbian-American scientist and inventor Nikola Tesla (1856-1943), most famous for his work on the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system, the induction motor, the Tesla coil, etc., is thought to have belonged to haplogroup I2a-Din-S (L147.2+). The Serbian DNA Project at Poreklo has tested a Tesla from the same village as Nikola's father, who is very likely from the same Tesla line.

>Haplogroup I2a1b-L621

This branch is found overwhelmingly in Slavic countries. Its maximum frequencies are observed among the Dinaric Slavs (Slovenes, Croats, Bosniaks, Serbs, Montenegrins and Macedonians) as well as in Bulgaria, Romania, Moldavia, western Ukraine and Belarus.

>The high concentration of I2a1b-L621 in north-east Romania, Moldova and central Ukraine reminds of the maximum spread of the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture (4800-3000 BCE). No Y-DNA sample from this culture has been tested to date, but as it evolved as an offshoot from the Starčevo–Kőrös–Criş culture, it is likely that I2a was one of its main paternal lineages, and a founder effect could have increased considerably its frequency

>Alternatively, I2-L621 lineages could have lived in relative isolation from the mainstream Proto-Indo-European society somewhere around Ukraine, Poland or Belarus, then as the centuries and millennia passed, would have blended with the predominantly R1a populations around them. The resulting amalgam would have become the ancestors of the Proto-Slavs.

So now that you know where the I2a L621 haplogroup comes from being the major haplogroup in Yugoslav countries,go read up on the history of Slavs.You will come to find that they only come from the same place as R1a variants in Slavic countries.

Also you will find that Bulgars where a Turkic tribe that got enriched by Slav tribes.

Slavs are a lingual group, tho the language was spread by proto-slavs mainly of R1a haplogroup they conquered and assimilated people of other haplogroups especially in the balkans
Like east germany and austria being mainly R1a but of germanic language background seeing they were assimilated slavs

Germans are more slavic than them clearly, at least genetically

It looks like only the poles are true slavs. The rest consist of closeted roaches/finns/tatars spawns

A lot of them are Ottoman rape babies.

The ancient Greeks have nothing to do with modern day Greece

Actually, they were more or less the same, during classical antiquity. If you go back to the stone age, yes, maybe they were very different.

So? Slavs are an ethno-linguistic group. It has more to do with culture and language, rather than genetics. It's not news that most Southern Slavs are assimilated Balkan natives.
Btw same for Turks. They are for the most part assimilated native Anatolians by small group of Turkic conquerors.
Also by your logic Baltic people must be Slavs, since high R1a presence, but obviously they are not...

indeed. we are the only slavs here
others are turk rape babies

Balts are Balto-Slav
Slavs are Balto-Slav

The frequency of R1a among Poles is 56% so I guess 44% of Poles are not Slavs according to your genius logic.

everywhere I go there is some 5'4" non-american speaking pajeet or mexican. I don't really mind the people but they have horrifically ugly people and bad genetics. Be thankful at least you guys have homogeneity even if you're not really white and are really subhuman.

Why is 4chins so shit today, cant even load that image?

That is your third world ISP, not Sup Forums.

>Most South Slavs are assimilated Balkan natives

When will this meme stop?Branches exist for a reason.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
For example

>The origins of the Slavs go back to circa 3500 BCE with the northern Yamna culture. The M458 and Z280 lineages spread around Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and western Russia, and would form the core of the Proto-Slavic culture

So that's the Slavic branches,but there are clearly Germanic and Baltic branches.

>The Baltic branch is thought to have evolved from the Fatyanovo culture (3200-2300 BCE), the northeastern extension of the Corded Ware culture. Early Bronze Age R1a nomads from the northern steppes and forest-steppes would have mixed with the indigenous Uralic-speaking inhabitants (N1c1 lineages) of the region. This is supported by a strong presence of both R1a and N1c1 haplogroups from southern Finland to Lithuania and the adjacent part of Russia.

Like the post above already explained I2a1b-L621 also known as I2a-Din-S(L147.2)

All of the haplogroup discussions usually go "R1a is this,I2 is this"

Completely ignoring the branches.

Also OP is baiting since not only did he not respond my first post,and by called us Ottoman rape babies,even though his own fucking logic disproves this.

But in reality you can be 99% nigger and have a white paternal lineage.

last but not least,the natives of the Balkans generally belong to E3b.

>IMPLYING SERBS ARE NOT DESCENDANTS OF THE FIRST VIKINGS
>IMPLYING SERBS ARE NOT GERMANIC

PIC AND VID RELATED

HOW CAN YOU REFUTE THIS UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE?

>even if you're not really white and are really subhuman.

Slavs are better looking than Anglos and at least on par with Germanics although I think Slavs have a slight edge over Germanics as well. We are the real master race.

>everything except Sup Forums works fine
>must be my internet
How retarded can you get?

Slavic is a linguistic group, not a race

*shoots arrows at you from horseback*

shit is it really that cucked in burgerland?

which city should one not visit to avoid that shit?

South Slavs are Proto European Slavaboos

Bulgarians are just straight up Mongols

t.Proto European

So why it works fine for me and what else would be?

Houston. Flooded with illegals. I don't know of any cities in the US that aren't but we're one of the worst by far. Still I'll take a hard-working guy from Mexico who doesn't know English but will do janitor work over the "white" hippies in Denver and San Francisco

been to serbia and croatia and they look like us.

Newrussians who come here to work 50hour weeks for 150$/month also look like us.

can't confirm any other nation's slav credentials

>tfw R1a-M512