Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

yes, 400 pound hackers need love too

Yes. It's paying a person for services rendered. Same thing as hiring a guy to paint your house. Legalization would also make it safer for the women and Johns due to regulations, STD testing, etc.

It's basically legal already but sure.

>be german
>enjoy legal prostitution

>be american
>land of the free
pick one

>be German
>hold an unpopular opinion
>go to jail
>Jamal fucks your wife
Sheeeeissssssse

FPBP

>be german
>enjoy being the market place for human trafficking and sexual slavery

good job kevin.

100%. There are so many loopholes in it already, that's it's legal. Americans in politics have a very very weird image of sex, and they talk about "sanctity" and "degradation" when mentioning sex. 12 year old kids are banging each other for pokemons. Tinder is an app for 16 year olds to just hook up, no money exchanged. Chick want's to monetize her body, that's money for her, and 1 less school shooter white male for the USA. Legalize that shit already.

Civilized behavior being a necessary condition of civilization, it stands to reason the governance of civilization should bear some authority to ensure a refined and restrained populace.

I CHOOSE

>BE AMERICAN
>LAND OF THE FREE

There always was and always will be prostitution. Legalization it is the logical way to go about it: much safer for the women and the clients, revenue for the state, a regulated market.

>refine and restrained populace
>SEX IS ICKY, VAGINA IS GROSS

You misspelled autistic and retarded populace. Sex is nothing. just a good feeling. I've never banged my best guy friend, but I still love him like a brother. I feel nothing for the girls I've banged and broken up with. Sex is nothing.

Yes. Thump your Bible all you want the net effect is less degeneracy than it causes.

A wise man once said to me: I don't have issues with women or sex, so fuck yea legalize it faggot 420 all day everyday!!! On the other hand, another wise main said: I'm 12 and what is this?
All memes aside, yes I would support it, so the "redpilled" and MGTOW part of Sup Forums could finally resolve their virginity issues.

>prostitution is illegal in America

Of course. Banning it is a violation of the Non-Aggression Principle. Of course I wouldn't participate in it regardless because I am not a filthy degenerate.

>enjoy being the market place for human trafficking and sexual slavery

>implying israel isn't the human trafficking capital of your side of the glob

Prostitution is perfectly legal in the US as long as you film it.

Also some places in Nevada

Yes. It puts a market value on a proprietary resource, bringing it into fair competition. Legalizing prostitution could bring an about face to the problem of degeneracy by making virtuousness a measurable trait in seeking a companion.

Keked xD

Yes. I find it morally objectionable, but two consenting parties can do what they want.

>be a Czech person
>be white (unlike 60% of Americans)
>mfw we're the actual land of the free, unlike americucks

Rape cases would go higher if it'd be illegal.

did you ever get your dick sucked by a poor Czech boy in your local park?

Yes. The military should be in charge of it.

All actions outside of military control are illegal.

No, but I got my dicc wett in his boipussy.

yes

Just like gambling, it should be legal but also heavily regulated

Yes it is needed to stop the glorification of pussy

Yes. It's a freedom of speech issue. Banning it should be illegal.

>haven't gotten laid in 3 weeks
>just jerked off to OP's pic

I'm becoming an animal

I mean who doesnt like Czechstreets?

>dick wet
>boipussy

Pick one

Opening expression is inimitable expression.

You want a medal or something?

Are you new to having a sexual intercourse?

No, prostitution is absolutely degenerate.
But I don't oppose its legalization either. It's none of my concern, I don't plan on using those services.

I don't think he is new to the concept, that would mean he ever engaged in intercourse. We both know this is not true.

Absolutely positively NOT
We need to incentive strong families not rip them apart you flaming homosexual scheming kike

That's true my eurofriend. Your country is very nice, been there a few times, and my retirement plan is buying a boat and just fuck around waddenzee.

yes
prozzies gonna proz, might as well be safe doing it

I like your country too, many holidays as a child have been had there. Picked blueberries in a forest filled with them, was fucking amazing.