Woman 'desperate to marry' hanged herself after struggling with friends getting wed

> Danielle Saul, 31,

It's happening....brace yourself lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/656486/woman-desperate-to-marry-hanged-herself-friends-wed-danielle-saul/amp
startingstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Fuck white people.

What happen to being a independent womyn?

Kek

and here I am, kissless at 28

The wave of lonely, used up women desperate to marry is coming. I already know the future. It's going to be men's fault.

(((Saul)))

Yeah that sounds like she would've been a good wife and mother....

What a quitter! SAD!

all sex is rape
p.s pls marry me
t. white woman

Kek

Virigin I can understand but kissless? How is that even possible.

>(((saul)))

As my mammy used to tell me when I was a child: "the only good jew is one hanging from a rope with their shekels in your pockets."

Pol is a board of peace, pol is also one of the most diverse boards on the internet. Get your sorry whatever colored ass out of here.

That's why they kill themselves. Because that's who is left for them.
WE'LL GET THE BLAME FOR THIS.

>take enough miles of cock to get to the moon
>all the people in your friend group know
>all your friends get married
>no body wants a whore wife
>kys

good

inb4 2edgy4kidstv

Men don't like overused goods

It's going to an epidemic you watch. 30yr old used up Women will hunt men down to marry them. As always government will get involved. Suffrage was a mistake.

Women live in a strange parallel world where they think they can't open their legs and acquire a husband (if they go for low grade men)

the wall strikes again

and here I sit, 27 with no prospects.

I'll probably call it quits at 30 as well

I need to go to the gym but damn, I'm depressed

So many women who are going to end up like this

Hopefully they off themselves before they take political office

Guess Chad's didn't want an old 31 year old pussy.

Garunteed she went exclusivily after Chads and ignored men actually in her league

Well, it's easy. Don't date or screw up dating and why would a woman ever kiss you? Happens randomly for lots of people, but if you're a bit standoffish or unattractive it won't.

>still having the opportunity to find a traditional waifu and marrying her while you are both virgins
>this is somehow a bad thing
i think many will envy you if you end up making the best of it.

Mate go to the fucking gym. Do you want to see yourself all huge with muscles. Be your best self bro. Life gets more fun and you can sleep with women and dump them. You can do it.

Oy vey goys this is your fault, you should have manned up and put a diamond ring on it you shitlords

>I need to go to the gym but damn, I'm depressed
Do it. It helps a lot with depression. I'm lazy as fuck but I still work out. At some point it stops being a chore and you actually look forwards to it. Physical exhaustion isn't a bad feel. It's very healthy.

I'm in college and would say it's about 50/50 turbo-sluts (easy to spot from a mile away) and girls who don't really give a fuck but would make a good wife.

Her pictures make her look happy? I'm confused here.

Sightless, soundless virgin here. It's easier than you think when you look like a burnt chicken nugget

How can white women even compete?

She's actually not bad looking for being 31

i know that feel bro

It is all too easy my friend, for those born with the traits of a Wizard.

whores don't kiss

She could have been yours Sup Forums. One possible soulmate less.

Yeah. Thanks britbong.

I think I'll do that.

fucking kek

Fuck I turn 27 in a few months

Hold me bros ;_;

that the thing about "say cheeeese"

You have a bunch of people pretending to be happy

She would not want you you are a kissless virgin. She had probably a particular type of guy in mind. She killed herself before she took some lesser male.

This happens because american girls were told that they are princesses and perfect. So even this average hag has huge expectiations. She thought she was pretty smart funny loveable because all of her friends and her parents told her that for years.

But why would any decent guy lower his standards if there are so many willing to marry ?

So the disconnect between reality and her fantasy killed her.

Similar Case is Elliot Rodgers.

Of course, at 31 she has no use to a man anymore.

Oh damn forgot the source: google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/656486/woman-desperate-to-marry-hanged-herself-friends-wed-danielle-saul/amp

Perhaps she should have reconsidered getting blacked in her early 20s

good man, startingstrength.com/ some motivation and training regimes. dont hurt yourself

22 virgin 8 more years till true wizardom. I'm working in a famous company, high growth position when i grad. Give me your revenge fantasies, let me accomplish them for you friends...

What a fag.

you can laugh and smile and have no zest for life.

The gym is great. But if you really want to get women you'd be better off making friends. The more friends you have (male or female, doesn't matter) the more likely you are to get a woman.
There are many reasons for this, from the fact your friends will help you to the fact that women see friends as social capital.

I'm 30 and only had sex with a hooker and I literally could not give a shit.

fuggin choice

This. I don't really get how someone think's it's weird people can be both kissless and virgins. I think if you get in a position where you can obtain a kiss, sex will often follow.

31 is fucking nothing if they haven't had kids you retard.

>This

Social capital is key, surround yourself with high value friends. Gym is next important.

also I bet it would be the same shit even if I were gay

this is just my destiny

Laff

WHORES BTFO

There is no need for revenge

Good.
No hymen
No diamond
Hang yourself timen

remember never settle for leftovers. no hymen, no diamond.

This should be on a Memorial in D.C. in stone.

All the best. If you still feel depressed know that it will go away once you see yourself transform through gym. I had the same feeling as you mate. Gym helps.

Lol no

Women start to age dramatically once theyre past age 24

How can you look that good and fail to find a man? Only explanation is that she is from small village and everyone knows terrible things about her past.

I've been thinkin just the same, there is probably no going back to normal life after wizardy. And not even gym can save me desu, just some blind luck.

> if I asked you if you want a soda, would you rather have a fresh one or one that's had 7 penises in it?

>and I literally could not give a shit
Good attitude desu. It's only a big deal if you make it one. And you probably should lie about it but so what. If you have issues that lead to that, then those are your only problems. Work on those. Or not. Who gives a shit. Society tries to shame men pretty hard into conforming to what women desire of them. Fuck it desu. Don't let this affect your mental state. Live for you and people you care about. Not everyone can get good relationships given the state of society and women. Just how it is. Don't put up with shit. 2D > 3D.

I imagine she was probably super-obnoxious, and every date ended poorly.

sounds like my boss. only she's still alive. unfortunately.

Don't fall for the powerlifting, big weights meme. Do controlled negatives.

I noticed that Women started killing themselves because Chads won't marry them.

They much rather to kill themselves than dating a beta nu-males.

I'm one of betas

fuck.....

>How can you look that good and fail to find a man?
High standards. Chads won't commit. So she'd rather kill herself than settle.

The wall is real, I see.

I don't have any, I'm fine with being a wizard, I hate women anyway and I'm not gay. Only the weak willed men who think with their dicks need pussy to be happy.

>that feel when sex is only exciting for the first like 8 times and then it becomes just like masturbating.

For a minute I thought she was saying "eat my baby"

tfw speak like a ork

Roasted detected

Nice wizard pepe.

thats one hell of a toll
she must have burned a lot of coal

> t. skinny white faggot

O I am laffin

27 here.

Simple, I believed in love.

This will fuck you up more than anything else, and I can't get rid of it.

I've had opportunities, but I wanted an equal, who I can love.

Now, I'm numb and making friends with death.

Simple.

Bullshit, somebody out there would have married her. Problem was her refusing to settle

Start getting money.

It's unlikely that you'll ever stop being a beta, but money help

The tidal wave is coming, an entire generation of women who fell for Jewish tricks and are now biological timebombs.

Fear the cougar in your futures anons, they will entrap you any way they can.

37 here. Divorced twice in my early 20's no kids been single ever since. Good job, nice house, nice car very content.

Why do I feel so fucking smug?

I bet she started to feel like this when she was 28, after fucking around and being an irresponsible cunt.

Then realized at 31 that she will never find a good man.

Hilarious, it never occured to her to stop being an insufferable cunt and that might be an attractive quality to men? Nope, can't have your cake and eat it too ladies

This woman would rather kill herself than stop being a total cunt for five seconds

MISOGYNY!

Why not? I lift heavy, low reps and it's been good exercise for me. Not too exhausting (I don't like high reps for this reason) and I gain muscle mass (but slowly because I don't eat much (and don't sleep well desu)). I do negatives sometimes but it makes my muscles super sore. I'd recommend high weight, low reps.

>tfw friends paid a hooker to have sex with me in a drinken haze
>can barely remember much of it but I know I didnt kiss her
>tfw technically no longer a virgin but still kissless and hand holdless

Th-things are gonna be o-ok right g-guys?

>25th birthday in two weeks

Fuck I gotta lose it this year or else

Why would you want a woman that is with you just because you have money? I'd rather be with my waifu desu.

Bruh are you me? I just want a qt to play MtG with and arkham horror. My chest hurt sometimes...

Everything will be ok.

Kissing is overrated

It's really not worth the trouble that comes with it.

prostitutes don't count, you're still a virgin but you don't get to be a wizard. Way to royally fuck up.