So to settle this once for all, how would you rate him. Was he a good guy or a complete fuck up?

So to settle this once for all, how would you rate him. Was he a good guy or a complete fuck up?

Terrible, but comfy

9/11

C-

Amazingly, he was better than Obummer.

>not mutually exclusive

he was an horrible neo-con fuck off. it's his fault the sauds are rich and raping yurope rn

underrated

Less terrorist attacks, dealt with the Clinton caused recession(much better than obummer), brought everyone together, implemented shit laws on our privacies and obummer used them against us. Idno. Its all been fucky.

Actually seems like a decent chap in retrospect, but the Iraq War was a serious fuckup

Solid C.

The Iraq War was a big fuckup, but outside that, he wasn't so bad. The pedo retards in the GOP Congress weren't his fault. Nor was the hurricane and economic meltdown at the end.

Lib media constantly did a hatchet job on Bush outside the first few years following 9/11. Good trial run for what they're going to try to sink Trump.

Dumb sack of shit that was a Neo-Con and sent people to fight sand nigger wars for nothing. Was dyslexic and only got into Yale because of wealth and family connections.

It's possible to be a considered a decent person and a horrible fuck up as President at the same time. Frankly both he and Obama, and perhaps to a lesser extent Bill Clinton all seem like the kind of people you could sit next to at a bar and grab a beer and chat with. With that said they were all fairly horrible during their respective times as POTUS for different reasons.

tl;dr: Decent guy, still a horrible fuck up as President.

Neocon, treacherous piece of shit. That said, at least he saw himself as an American, unlike that Marxist infiltrator/foreigner Obama.

Evil sack of shit, like all politicians.

He's a charming mother fucker. I want to get drunk with him and watch baseball

he was just a puppet for his dad. it was cheney's presidency and i rate it a 0/10

This
>Solid C.

He didn't rule, his terms where mostly his father's and Cheney's terms.

So as I see was pretty bad according to your replies.

How did it happen that americans reelected him?

He seems like the well intentioned idiot archetype.

He was just a Jewish puppet.

Because of 'freedom fries', they're so stupid and so proud of it.

fpbp?

He destroyed Europe and drove the Western left to embrace one of the most patriarchal, homophobic religions in the world. If he looked me in the eye and said "exactly as planned", I'd rate him a decent super villain.

DemDigitsDoe

Because he did a pretty good job of pulling it together in 9/11. He rallied America against the war on terror, which improved morale everyone. He was someone who really cared about the American people and everyone saw that. His approval ratings were shit before that but after 9/11 and his response they skyrocketed

Globalist / 10

Because the alternative was an absolute dogshit candidate who was banking on people not liking Bush to win.

Does anyone remember anything about Kerry other than, "I was for the war before I was against it?" He's a fucking idiot.

He was a good guy, but a complete fuck up.

He was a good artist who got pressured into following in Daddy's footsteps and ended up doing badly at a job he neither wanted nor was very good at.

But he tried his best, and I'm not sure I would have done better.

I think he tried to do the right things, didn't agree with him on everything.

Going after Osama, necessary.
going oafter Chemical weapons after Hussien violated 16 UNSEC resolutions, necessary.
Policing world behaviortwards ACTUAL genocide, necessary.
Someone or something in my mind always has to set the presedent.

He's a nice and colorful human being. Mediocre president of course, but he's a good man.

I would say monkey-level intelligence but I don't want to insult monkeys.

Horrible.
The fact that Obama managed to be somehow worse shouldn't blind us on the embarrassment that was Bush.

>but he's a good man.

As far as war criminals go, yeah.

He was /comfy/ but was too tied up in fighting daddy's unfinished war and let the neocons cuck him.

>he didn't love seeing sandniggers get killed in giant oil refinery explosions

I legit like him, I feel like he was a good man being manipulated by higher powers.

Also he seems like a blast to hang out with.

Brainless puppet, but an entertaining and charismatic one. I'd drink a beer with dubya

At least he was professional and he would have not shitposting on Twitter.

worst fucking financial disaster since the depression, took the US budget from 1.8T to 3.8T in eight years.

a lot of world leaders genuinely seemed to like him, and when you read about personal encounters they always talk highly of him and how charismatic he was. He was a horrible public speaker unfortunately so the public view of him looked bad.

I'm starting to think he may have been better as an Ambassador than a President.

Not the worst President we ever had, but not a good one either. In retrospect, and 8 years ago, heck 3 years ago I never thought I'd say this, but probably better than Obama

This is basically my opinion on Obama, I guess it applies to dubya as well.

I think any president would have had a really challenging 8 years in the shadow of 9/11, like no decision they could make would be the right one.

>heck 3 years ago I never thought I'd say this, but probably better than Obama

nah - while Obama failed on lots of shit, his job was also way harder than Bush's. Bush managed to fuck up a relatively easy period comparatively.

Both
Still better than Obama

Fuck up.

9/11 would bang

>Nor was the hurricane
Eh...he did appoint the FEMA and DHS heads who handled Katrina pretty bad.

Saddam got what was coming to him. It was going to happen regardless, but sadly was sold to the public for the wrong reasons.

If we had Sup Forums back in 2000, we would have supported him just as Trump. He received same treatment as Trump from global press due to being conservative, we just never saw it because there was nothing to get past what msm showed.

Bush never left a shit ton of equipment int he middle east for potential terrorists to obtain. I get that Iraq was his fuck up, but Obama did a real bad job cleaning it up.

0/10
1/10 if hillary clinton is included on the scale

he literally wasn't. They were both awful but at least Obama didn't trick the public into buying houses they couldn't afford en masse

maybe, I had just entered highschool when he was president and got swept up in the anti Bush pro Obama wave that most college kids go through; before Obama's failures red pilled me. So I'm not sure if how I look at him is influenced by that.

Everytime I saw him give an interview and even reading his book, he seemed like a good and interesting man and not at all the idiot they liked to portray him as; and more self aware of his privileges and fuck ups than most people give him credit for

dude no, as much hate as Bush got it was nothing compared to Trump

Beautiful

John Kerry was his opponent.

oldfage here, completely not true. Yes the media shilled gore hard but bush was too damn likable. No one really had a problem with him on a personal, visceral level like trump.

He's a swell guy. Sent me a stimulus check to buy drugs.

He was a decent guy but a total puppet for the shadow government. Like, even more of a puppet than Obongo.

Olderfag - Media savaged Gore as a liar. Bush was a fucking idiot, and the media ignored that.

Terrorists attacks in the west are literally his fault. He destroyed Irak so Saudis could spread their sunni influence in the whole middle east (Isis, muslim brotherhood). He knew exactly what he was doing.
He should be judged for treason and he doesn't deserve a tombstone with his name on it.

Gore was such a low energy bore that not even the media could cover for him.

Daddy's / CIA puppet.

Because Bush was a numbskull he let neocons make terrible descisions like i.e. Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz disbanding the iraqi army after the liberation of the country.

Great stuff, just desolve the jobs of hundreds of thousand of young men, I',m sure they're going to work for,.... oh wait we only started to plan the take over of an entire country last week.

urrrhmm yes America and the world, we now have to fight rebels, evil henchman of Sadam who just won't quit, p-please believe us!

Fucking retards.

Both. He's a good man, but he was a horrible president.

He was a complete fuck up. Even worse than Obama

It was settled years ago before Sup Forums harbor
He was great, he was fucked over by 9/11 and the propaganda from the left that has forever screwed him out of hindsight from normies because they all bought into their bullshit and they'll always believe it
Same for everyone that was an adult when Kennedy was president, they all this k he's so amazing but he was a globalist piece of shit and no matter how much proof you give them the propaganda from the time in the back of their mind prevents them from pulling their head out of their ass
>Mfw neo/pol/ is mostly made up of people who were bluepilled during Bushy's reign and will never open their eyes

>Bush was the reason we went into Iraq
I know you faggots are ignorant of him but how can you be that blind on the war?

Dumb, friendly cowboy man who just wanted to drink beer and live a nice family life, got embroiled in politics where he served as a cuck to globalist elites and spent 8 years getting ripped to shreds for utterly retarded mistakes which weren't really entirely on him.

He seemed cool tho. D+

he was a tool. a good man, but a fool and a puppet.

I'd have a drink with him, but I wouldn't trust him with any major decisions.

He was great, that's why he got elected
Most people here are too young to know just how redpilled he is and what he did for the west and this country
Most eurocucks blame him for all the mudslimes in their country but that all started in the 70's and their own governments wanted the invasion of browns and voted almost unanimously just like ours to go to war

Because it's convenient for them to ignore that Democrats were just as much hawks on Iraq as the GOP was.

Just like how after WWII, nobody could be found that was a Nazi. Or after Communism fell, nobody was a Communist.

Just like the propaganda with Kennedy you said. Kennedy was the great white hope who was going to save us from entering Vietnam, despite his policies stating otherwise and every single one of his fucking advisers stayed on for LBJ and said to do it.

He's not stupid at all
He wanted to be President and he just so happened to get elected when the Builderberg group decided to crash the west with no survivors
Neither he nor Cheney had any power

When a president starts a war and doesnt finish it in 1 term, he usually gets a 2nd

He dodges shoes good, so, high functioning autistic/10.

Neocon, but i know that all the artist hate and propaganda against him were made because he was not a democrats president.

I never will give credits for nobody of democrats media again hating anyone because I know they never would attack no democrats, they would make propaganda for democrats, like the horrible Hillary Clinton.

Now I know that all artists are cowards and that they never would make commercials, musics, propaganda, scene of movies or anything against their democrats masters and owners in hollywood, american industries and entertainment

So I never will give credits for no celebrity who only produce these things when the president is not democrat because they are just working for the hate propaganda of democrats.

The same celebrities never would make propaganda against Hillary Clinton, Obama or no democrat president don't matter how horrible they are since these coward celebrities don't want to attack their own democrats owners in hollywood or media

I don't like Bush, he was a neocon against Trump, maybe he is less worse than John McCain, but I never will give credits for no artists or hate produced in American media in industries controled by the democrats party like Hollywood, unless they start attacking the horrible democrats like Hillary Clinton, Obama, in the same way who they only attack the candidates who aren't democrats to please their owners in these industries who are the democrats.

>Americans are so stupid