Fuck Mexico

Seriously. You're garbage.

You exist only as a vacation spot for the rest of the world. Corrupt and terrible government that can't keep it's shit in order.

You're among the first to flee your country instead of standing up and making it right. No better than Syrians or Libyans.

Mexico is garbage.

Legal Mexican that voted for Trump along with his family here, I agree

USA first

>A photosynthesis based energy production organ,
>Is calling other people's country garbage.

um thats where jesus came to after he got bored of europe
on a boat no less
with his amazing friends, the conquistadors

>Mexican Tacticians

We literally caught them taking a siesta and slaughtered half of them

>northern mexico trashing southern mexico

thanks for the kek

I've seen plenty of Mexican flags here, but whenever there is a mexico hate thread, no mexicans, even they wont defend their shithole

Mexico will be whiter than Canada in 10 years if Canada doesn't uncuck itself lad. USA is a lost cause by the way.

Can't we all just purge the undesirables?

North American effort.

>argentina

I hate it when my hat and my pants start fighting.

Oh shit.

Mexicans arent white no matter how hard they troll the US Census and say they are Caucasian Hispanic

Fucking gang-ridden shithole

DETECTED
BREBARE ANUS

Seriously what is this continent good for?

Being white doesnt change the fact that your country is a fucking narco shithole where people get beheaded in the streets and kids and teens get abducted, srly fix your fucking country no wonder why the Americans hate youu

We're just not baited that easily.

mmm what did he mean by this.

Mexico is much better than Chile, my índio friend.

b-but our prussian paradeeee
we are potencia numero 1 en south america.

Before anything happens, let us be reminded that this is a G20 countries thread only. Please refrain from cacaposting if you're not.

Football.

Damn. Where you from?

How is this people not white?

Typical jelly indio that blows gang violence out of proportion to feel better about his indioness.

Mexico City

Ive redpilled my entire family
>first day of Trump
>"Mira este Juan, Donald Trump hates Mexicans!!!"

>inauguration
>calls me
>"ARE YOU WATCHING THE INAUGRATION, HIS SPEECH IS GREAT"

Our definition of white is different. Even if a mexixan girl is blonde and blue eyed, she's still not white to them because she's not born into a protestant family whose traditions and work ethic vary quite a lot from ours.

t. Castizo

I remember back in the day when Scott Steiner called Canada "Mexico North"

>White
>Protestant
kek

Why you care about the definition of White that a 60% country made?

looks whiter than most of the US

>goldstein

UNA PUTA HOJA

What percentage of the US is protestant (excluding blacks)?

>000
Kek is with me.

>Argentina
>bait, but

>kek

We will do what Margaret Sanger did to Blacks to your kind and sterilize every Mexican female. You want a kid? You'll have to adopt, Paco.

True

>when Kek is approving your bait

I agree, but I did not choose to be born here. And yeah, we flee out of this country because it's nearly impossible to make this shithole better. The ex-governor of Veracruz stole god knows how many millions and he just disappeared. Last week there was an investigation that said that this fucker replaced chemos from a kids hospitak with saline solutions so he could steal that money. Wanna know what happened? Nothing. Literally nothing. Everybody's response is just 'lol he's missing we haven't seen him'. That's just ONE example and most people here is no different. Common motto here is "fuck everyone else as long as I'm good". So yeah, corruption is the cancer of this country, but then again, I didn't choose where to be born.

I think many people feel that way whether they're for their country or against it.

I wish I wasn't born in this country in a way.

40-50 % but I'm pulling that # our of muh ass.

wtf is going on in Argentina?

I would say most of the people in that photo qualify as White Hispanic.

Mexico is a shitty country I do agree.

But fuuuuck, being rich in Mexico> being rich anywhere else. I get away with just about anything.

Theres nothing to defend.