Does anyone have a name yet? The husband is the definition of beta

Does anyone have a name yet? The husband is the definition of beta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSlN8QS-Gho
youtube.com/watch?v=XHZkVOzB0FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seymore Shecklestein

The husband probably sees himself as her caretaker and at this point, deep inside, he is just waiting for her to die.

Turtlecuck

Has anyone been able to determine that it wasn't a man?

He/she looks familiar but I can't place. I am from Baltimore and this person was flying out of BWI

Tim Cuck

Ellen degenerate

story?

Worst Grandma

Lady gets on plane. Finds out that she is sitting next to a guy who was in town for the Trump inauguration. She proceeds to berate him and flip out. Gets kicked off plane

Old lady harasses Trump supporter on plane from Baltimore to Seattle, gets kicked off by police, people cheer. Keep in mind that she was the one who asked him what his opinion on the inauguration/protest was.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSlN8QS-Gho

Stephen King

Thank God the Trump supporter was a gentlemen otherwise we would be hearing about how he yelled at on old lady

>youtube.com/watch?v=XHZkVOzB0FM

Gosh, i thought it was her daughter or something, but turns out it's her husband. Poor guy...

Btw, i thought castration would make you much fatter, seems not the case here, interesting.

Thanks.

He was going to his moms funeral. I sincerely doubt he gave half a shit about his dumb bitch wife's outrage. Probably wanted to sleep.

This