DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS OUR LEADER

he basically started the alt-right movement and made trump president

you should thank him /POL

anyone discrediting spencer is a shill, he has been there for years!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw i actually like Spencer

b8 but I'll post anyways. He is just the most prominent member of a soft core traditionalist movement. He's not a leader of anything.

you wasted tripl.e dub.s on this retarded faggot who cries when he gets punched by lefties and does nothing to retaliate

That isn't Barron

daily reminder that you're wrong
alt-right is a lie
nevar forget

Daily reminder that this dick-nugget is attempting to steer a non-existent movement off a cliff by claiming to be "our" leader, then proposing violence against a failing political system that punched him in the face and made him fix his hair.

>post yfw Richard Spencer literally BTFO

>66
>44
>11

Kek has spoken. We must revenge him.

Seriously though, Spencer even says hes not the leader of anything, and that there is no leader.

He does actually have potential, though NEETsocs and other assorted autists interpret his approach as weak (in other words, not LARPy enough)

The guy that punched him ran away

By the way the guy that punched him is a literal cuckold.

Daily reminder that you're a pussy who is too afraid to leave his basement so you call everyone else controlled opposition

He does none of that though. He doesn't propose violence, he doesn't call himself a leader of anything. He actually like the fact that this is all leaderless, makes it harder to pin down.

>he basically started the alt-right movement and made trump president

No, I was alternative and right, a long time before that faggot made a website called altright.

Does any one know if president won all white people votes in Usa would he win the presidency?

Based as fuck. Bit of a stretch to call him leader of the whole alt-right.

That said, he hasn't cucked yet, so he's good in my book.

He's part of a CIA/Mossad psy-op, just like Alex Jones. Are you fucking retarded?

>He does actually have potential
Potential for what? Who needs a leader? Who needs a movement? We've proven we don't need either.

Which is actually funny, since Antifa are calking him a literal Nazi.

D&C bait thread to get people to hate spencer
Fuck off shills

Whites are a majority so yes

No, the faggots think he's very soft on the yes, hence he's a Figurehead type.

He's not leadership quality at all.

This is a management issue.

There are several types of managers, he's the Figurehead type that is useful for PR.

Could you give some sauce, just curious.

I pledge allegiance to no man.

>works for the fbi
>pols leader

Really makes you think.

Fuck off

Back to cleaning my toilet, pole.

>Starts a Spencer thread: "He is our leader!"
>Starts another thread: "Antifa punched Spencer! Alt-right BTFO!"

How long are you faggots going to keep this up?

Not the same guy, you blind slug.

I'll keep posting this reply to everyone who says this forced meme over and over, he's said hes not the leader of anything, and that having no leaders is a pretty damn good thing. This meme came around from the recent raids, playing us like a fiddle since (((they))) knew we would reject that idea.

He's a nobody and probably did more damage than good. Hear that Spencer? I know you're here. One Punch wasn't enough.

>he's the Figurehead type that is useful for PR.
...Who films himself getting punched in the face by the most obvious perceived opposition to the "alt-right" moment. A shit eating cuck.
Anyone who doesn't recognize what is going on here deserves to be left in the dust.

Yes it is. 2^3chan got him.

>who needs a leader and a moment
Basically any political change ever does. Where do you think we'd be without Trump?

t. antifa

Daily reminder stormfront is not welcome

i didn't vote for that cuck, he's not my leader, trump is. fuck off!

We don't have leaders, we have martyrs

Big difference

What's up with digits in this thread...

Does he really work for the FBI? This ain't bad to be honest.

>leader of anything

He is fighting for a just cause, but he is nobodies "leader"

We're not the left, we're not sheep to be herded

What has he done that's so damaging?

>(((alt-right)))

>That neo-nazi guy nobody had heard of until the day after the election, when CNN wheeled him out on a cart and said he was my leader

Just because we didn't know his name doesn't mean he wasn't always here, pulling our strings.

Anyone who uses memes outside the internet world is my enemy

this, dicky spence is based. daily reminder that if you think richard spencer is too right wing, discrediting our movement, or not enough of a civic nationalist, you are in the wrong place.

>What's up with digits in this thread...
Kek is watching...

Daily reminder this is the same polish cunt who posted this thread Stop shitposting cunt

Sup Forums thinks he's an FBI plant.

If I were JIDF I'd stop the right wing from organising by using their paranoia of the Jews to make them think that every figurehead was controlled opposition.

Leader needs followers, right? If you have no followers you are leader of nothing.

Your "leader" has a very faggot haircut, even Hitler looked somewhat OK.

>be on Sup Forums for years
>be astrophysicist
>see the rise and fall of many ideologies on Sup Forums
>have to listen to retarded The_Donald newfags and alt-right figureheads using our website for money and popularity

Seriously Spencer, I hope someone gives you brain damage.

Acting like a Nazi. You don't get people to like you by acting like a tard. Farage is well liked in Britain because he's polite and compromises, which means he gets shit done. Spencer LARPs, which means no-one likes him and no-one cares about him.

Oh Fuck off shill. The guy only had 7k followers on twitter

What about his African ancestry?

No.
He is a plant and irrelevant.

What little respect i had for spencer is gone after getting punked by an antifa cuck

They're a bit mad looking, ain't they?

>Farage is well liked in Britain because he's polite and compromises, which means he gets shit done
Aka civic nationalist establishment figure. He's accomplished nothing and Brexit has been reduced to just a threat Theresa May uses to get her way in the EU.

Skinheads and the like are retards but Richard Spencer only says what Sup Forums is thinking for most of the time.

>this, dicky spence is based. daily reminder that if you think richard spencer is too right wing, discrediting our movement, or not enough of a civic nationalist, you are in the wrong place.
Wow, for someone you've never met, you shill hard for this shitstain. It's almost like you are expecting some kind of monetary gain from his success.
I don't think he's too right wing, i think hes to obvious a plant. If you want to fool us, you have to do better than that.
Daily reminder, we are not a movement and therefore need no leader.

I don't care blame this guy like we blame sheeky forums. Stop getting us on CNN though we can't take much more leaf-tier shitposters

/r/ing the Jeb! version of him getting punched

nooo hes control oppositon fuck offff

Sup Forums is a board of peace
The hateful, bigot alt-right came to be on r/the_donald

Thank you for Correcting The Record™ by making sure we knew who our ""leader"" is, Mr ((Spencersteinwitzberg))

No sweetie we're talking about the Alt right now take your celtic cross banners and your football and fuck off. cheers

obvious bait

Where the fuck did this "alt right" meme start? Is this the new ctr who tries to divide and conquer? Pol is not alt right. We dont need useless labels nor selfproclaimed leaders

Digits confirm. All hail Spency Boy!

why can't the abolishment of multiculturalism or even just it's affects on society be discussed without all the cute buzzwords or saying he is a shill...

>Aka civic nationalist establishment figure

So? Like I said, that's he's in a position of soft power and Spencer isn't.

>Richard Spencer only says what Sup Forums is thinking for most of the time.

He says what NatSocs are thinking, who in case you haven't noticed, aren't very likable or even useful people. 90% of the time they turn out to be fat and unemployed. If it came down to it and eugenics really was implemented, who do you think they would pick? Millenial Woes, who doesn't have a job and is fat, or ayone, even a tranny who works at ASDA?

>leftists desperately try to attach a figurehead to a leaderless movement so they can tear it down

Guy's a weakass with no charisma or ground to stand on. Where does he come from? What are his merits? Why should anybody listen to him?

He looks like CIA.

Got a good hit in, almost knocked his hair off.

Post yfw you are the leader of the alt-right

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

the media created it so as to be able to pigeonhole people.

>So? Like I said, that's he's in a position of soft power and Spencer isn't.
Which means nothing so gg.

>He says what NatSocs are thinking
>implying there isn't an overlap between NatSoc and Sup Forums
And no, everything he's saying isn't just "heil hitler 1488". Dumb faggots like you would rather have everyone compromise to the point of having no meaning.

I agree with this pretty much.

Hes not our leader but hes someone who is just bringing awareness just like these guys.

This is a Leftist disinfo post.

>prominent

No one even knew who this cuck was till he got hit like a bitch. He can go fuck off. Milo is more prominent than him. That being said, there are no leaders. Fucking attention whores is all there is.

>organic nationalist movement emerges from the combined dissatisfaction with ruling elite
>no leaders or accepted dogma, simply a desire for the nation's people to be helped first
>one day start calling it alt Right because it's an alternative to mainstream right wing views
>surprise alt Right is already the name of a Nazi fetishist reactionary group
>too late alt right is still the de facto name of growing nationalist sentiment
>nationalism = Nazis better luck next time goy
Jews ceased control of he movement by declaring what the movement is actually about. Initiate no true Scotsmen en masse to suppress any questions or concerns about unnecessary Nazi fetishism.
What a fucking tragedy

This. And how can he be a leader when he hasn't done anything (other than get punched by a cuck)?

>/POL
hello fellow nazi. HAIL HITTER

>Does he really work for the FBI?

Yup, FBI has been infiltrating white supremacist movements since forever and Spencer is the most obvious plant ever.

>Which means nothing so gg.

Are you retarded? Of course its means something, it means Farage gets to chill in Trump tower like some Fallout NV companion while Spencer gets BTFO by a cuck who eats shit.

>dumb faggots like you would rather have everyone compromise to the point of having no meaning.

"Dumb faggots" like me would rather people listen to the experts and make arguments based on reasoning and what's best for everyone, but people like you exist so here we are with post-truth politics.

>Are you retarded? Of course its means something, it means Farage gets to chill in Trump tower like some Fallout NV companion while Spencer gets BTFO by a cuck who eats shit.
Farage has 0 power. I'm sure he'll be remembered as a great man for promising to open the floodgates to more pakis/niggers from the commonwealth.

>"Dumb faggots" like me would rather people listen to the experts and make arguments based on reasoning and what's best for everyone, but people like you exist so here we are with post-truth politics.
What experts and how is this relevant? What are your political views because I think a lot of confusion is being generated because of that

>No one knew who he was
>be from Montana

Yeah fuck off newfag, he has been infamous around these parts for awhile now. Maybe YOU didn't know who he was, but we knew,

>goes on to mention Milo

>>>/leddit/

Fucking internet spergs.

No, the FBI honeypots actual terrorists. They don't do it well, either.

>everyone i don't like is a jewish shill

Back to 8gag you go.

Never heard of this faggot.

>Farage has 0 power

He has more than Spencer. BTW I don't even really like Farage. IMO he's Napoleon from Animal Farm.

>What experts and how is this relevant?

Any kind of expert. Armchair politics, economics and "science" are rampant in American society and now its spreading to Britain.

>What are your political views because I think a lot of confusion is being generated because of that

I'm a Moderate Liberal. I believe the main function of society is to provide and allow everyone within to pursue their own goals and benefit from it, until something contradicts that in which case it should be regulated. Its about balance, moderation and evidence.

fbpb

He's a white supremacist, believes in racial segregation but has had multiple Asian gfs

What a hypocritical cunt, only the scummy likes of poltards would like this poof

You're a fucking disease.

If Richard Spencer really is an FBI agent, it only confirms that the FBI is using the far right in a proxy war (also why they backed Trump) against the commies in place by the CIA

>I'm a Moderate Liberal. I believe the main function of society is to provide and allow everyone within to pursue their own goals and benefit from it, until something contradicts that in which case it should be regulated. Its about balance, moderation and evidence.
The problem came because I assumed you were Sup Forums rejecting Spencer when I was actually dealing with /lefty-pol/ rejecting Spencer, which is entirely natural so this conversation has no purspose

> ron paul
what do you mean by this

trying a new tactic schlomo?

when did he have these asian girlfriends?

You're retarded to think that he was the way he was now for his entire life, as if it mattered.

Don't be a cuck

I thought it was Andrew Anglin who (allegedly) had an Asian girlfriend but debunked that