Found this on the kikebook. It was shared by a very big slut. What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

Found this on the kikebook. It was shared by a very big slut. What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-g-Vr-17CYs
youtu.be/Tqqfaue9-6s?t=263
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring back being able to slap a bitch then we'll talk.

tradcons are just as bad as feminists because even though they are right about men leading women, they do nothing about the systematic dangers a male faces when entering a relationship.
> inb4 man up

Kike tactics. Kys.

I thought that was the opposite of what feminists wanted?

but i only have jizz to offer. we just cant see eye to eye.

bring back respect and loyalty and i will be happy to bring back chivalry

>i deserve comfort and security without offering anything.

Sure once we bring back women REALLY raising children, remaining virgins until marriage, and deferring to their husband in social matters. The whole reason chivalry and similar concepts existed was that they were defined gender roles for both sexes. Men were expected to be protectors and providers, women were expected to be caretakers and baby factories.

NO HYMEN NO FLOWERS

Can we bring back nazis taking kikes to REAL death camps, opening the shower door for them, and bringing zyklon b for no reason...

>Real dates
Man paying for everything
>Opening the car door
First the car door, then paying for their illegitimate child
>Flowers for no reason
Ripping out a passive-living-being out of their home just to present their corpses for a chance to be more likeable.

No, thanks. I'll stick to 2d.

Bring back women cooking and cleaning and looking after my kids while I work. And then I'll bring back chivalry

>see dumb slut post dumb things on a dumb site
>run over to Sup Forums as fast as you can
>LOOK AT THIS GUIIZSSEE!!!!!!!!11

What the fuck do you want us to do with this? Just sperg at it and reinforce how dumb it is to you? Why make this thread?

This. Why is this so hard to understand? Gender roles used to be defined and shit like Op's pic happen. But now liberals have blurred the lines of gender roles; feminism has allowed women to take on men's roles in society. What these twats don't realize is that by doing so you force men (consciously or not) to take on more of women's roles. So you don't feel compelled to make me a sammich? I don't feel compelled to pay for your shit. You don't feel compelled to keep the house clean? I don't feel compelled to give you roses just because.

Isn't this liberal paradise of identity politics and mutual tit-for-tat awesome?!

>What does Sup Forums have to say about this?
Women killed Chivalry.

This still happens. All the time.
To women who deserve it.

fpbp

Bitch eating food that produces crumbs in bed. Would not wife

Shikinami-chan is love.

She is right. Men and women we're never supposed to have equal roles. She advocates for traditional gender roles that worked very well in the past, so broadly speaking her point is valid. Of course, if she is indeed a very big slut like OP says she is not worthy of such a man.

Take her on a date. Open her car door. Don't be a creepy fedora nerd, then plow that ass like a farmer on 40 acres of fresh soil at the start of spring.

I'll do this when a woman is worth it.

Can we bring back women being stay at home moms, staying in the kitchen, and holding their lip when told?

>then plow that ass like a farmer on 40 acres of fresh soil at the start of spring

I'm stealing this. Thank you for making my day

Then immediately lose interest in her for an unknown reason

>What does Sup Forums have to say about this?
Only after every single """feminist""" law of last century gets repealed, including no-fault divorces.

Kek at that tiny ass excuse of a bulge

Get that shit out of my bed

Anyone that has it saved, please share this picture

Left side: [jack o' lantern] I'm young and want to find myself

Right side: [mushy, half-rotten jack o' lantern] I want to settle down with a nice man now

It's always the sluts that post this. Trying desperately to signal they areally good girls now. Also: those motivation memes.

Bring back women who emotionally invest in men rather than just getting as many free dinners as they can before they get bored and we'll have men that bring you flowers for no reason

Pretty much this. Unironically it worked, and everyone was better off.

I had a revelation not too long ago. The reason why there are so many single mothers is not because there are fewer women getting knocked up, but because women have declined in quality. In a marriage it's always mom and dad, the husband and wife, who come first even at the expense of the kids. The kid isn't enough to trap men in a marriage with a woman they can't stand. There are a ton of marriages that began with 'happy accidents' that are successful because the woman is awesome. But mostly, single mothers are single because the guy can't stand her for much longer than it take to fire one into her guts.

Stop using Tinder, dumbass

>I want men to treat me like property
>but I also don't want it
>tehe

Those gestures were meant for courting virgin women. You can't become a virgin again after taking 1000 Chads and Tyrones.

What was his name, user?

i say youre a faggot for looking at fecalbook

Lol men still do that stuff, but we only do it for girls who aren't sluts. That's what the whores don't understand. Back when I had a girlfriend I would take her out, buy her chocolates sometimes, etc. She was a virgin when I met her. I would NEVER "white knight" for some used up roastie. And men are getting very, very good at discerning which girls are sluts (vast majority of them) and which girls aren't.

Instead of telling men how to treat women, tell your fairweather feminist friends how to treat men.

they want to have their cake and eat it.

they want the perks of being the fairer sex (doors open for them, not having to work at all but just take care of the housework, while living off another person's wage, etc), while having equal pay etc.

This. Captcha somewhat related.

I think it's great. It infantilizes women in the correct way; showing them that we are responsible and they are passive. It really slaps the face of anybody who thinks men and women are the same, while not lying to women about how good they are, which is what turns them into vapid cunts.

It says, I am so much better than you that you need this little luxury in order to not kill yourself.

Also the only women who post those things are lazy selfish sluts

>tired of being a cum dump for guys from Tinder
>trying to climb back up on that pedestal, but too covered in semen to get a grip

Wow thats pretty misojynistic OP. It is 2016 for Darwins sake!

t. Totes not a CTR shill.

>real dates

what did she mean by this

this desu, this reeks of /r9k/ more than it does political.

Without a doubt, it's always sluts who post this type of shit, especially "WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?!?".

>Can we bring back a women's virgin sanctity?

Men can always become men again, women can never come back from being a disgusting used up whore.

Can we bring back women not having 15 sex partners before they turn 20?

>why can't I find a highly-paid handsome white gentleman to treat me like a princess whilst I simultaneously let every Raoul and Ahmed on Tinder treat me like a filthy whore?

Talk about having their cake and eating it too lol

Feminists would bitch endlessly if they did.

That does not sound very equal to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-g-Vr-17CYs

Happy 40s!!

Sure they do. Just ban divorce and kill adulterers. Problem solved.

White women hate white males. They want superior black men.

4:25

youtu.be/Tqqfaue9-6s?t=263

Women really fucked up when they inserted the government into their romantic relationships. Feminists already screwed up the reward side of the equation by pushing women to abandon traditional femininity. Getting the state involved also fucked up the risk side. The result is less men bothering with perusing relationships at all.

> Yay I got a boyfriend
> Now I have someone to buy me the things I want but won't buy myself

That's how women think.

AYYYYY

Stupid slut rides the cock carousel for a couple of years and is disappointed no man treats her like a princess, but instead like the village whore.
Well you chose to become to village whore so you are treated like the village whore.

Blessings user, may your digits frequently repeat

what about muh equality and independence? you made your bed, now lie in it

>feminists say chivalry is condescending and sexist
>complain that men aren't chivalrous

You reap what you sow, you dumb bitches

I recognize that bulge

Chads know they don't have to do that anymore since women are all trying to fuck them.

feminists want equality*
*to be treated better then they will ever even think of treating you

Women don't understand that they have the power in dating, mating and marriage. They play life with cheat codes on, but don't realize it. Then the cheat codes start failing. First occasionally. Then often. Until they're off permanently. Then they wonder what went wrong.

The Sexual Devolution gave them the ephemeral fun of getting fucked and chucked by handsome, hung guys at the expense of having stable long term love with a man who may not be that hot, but usually wasn't any less attractive than her and would support her and the kids they had. Women were sold a lie that they could have their Sexual Utopia of having a man whom every woman wanted...but he only wanted her.

Men were sold a similar lie; that they could all have harems like Hugh Hefner. Obviously that's bullshit, as only the most high status and/or physically attractive men can live such a life.

Pic related, required reading.

Interviews with the author, F. Roger Devlin:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

yours certainly did

Sure, if we can bring back women that actually deserve this treatment.

I will gladly start doing that when these bitches go back to being women instead of toxic money grabbing whores.

> expectations of the man: provider, entertainer, gentlemen, etc.

> expectation of the woman: have a fucking pulse.

My last girlfriend on our 3rd date I turned up with flowers.

She got all flustered. Said guys had never done it for her before and told me never to do it again and that she didn't deserve it.
Then argued with me.

Women aren't happy with anything.

First off, we would have to take away voting rights from non-whites, mixed, and women
Then we can start talking success

see this guy gets a lot of shit from tradcons, but young men say he's helped them a lot.

(((Progressive))) media turned women into sluts who are probably too dumb to even realize when a man is doing something really nice for her. Worse yet, there is now the chance a woman will be offended when you try to go the extra mile and interpret it as "rape culture" or the patriarchy due to their toxic world views.

Why would a sane and rational man even try? Only date girls from rural areas who haven't been poisoned by the city.

The extra rare golden leaf

>previous boyfriends
>she did't deserve it
She's right

>No

> expectation of the woman: have a fucking pulse.
Wow, stop being such vitalist, you fucking bigot.

Kekd

Every man I've known who does this ends up discarded for doing it.

I've seen my friend's sister in law (so fucking hot, blonde with big natural tits) leave her lanklet boyfriend who beat her, go out with a seemingly good guy, get engaged to him, and then fuck the abusive lanklet ex a month before the wedding. Then pitch a fit when the guy she cheated on left her.

I knew another guy who admitted to his wife, out of guilt, that he cheated on her a few years prior. She divorced him a few months later for supposedly """unrelated""" reasons. She starts going out with a guy who, again, was said by everyone to be really nice...then she's cheating on him with her ex husband.

And some of the people who know about all this and have been fucked over themselves, or done the fucking-over to someone else, wonder why I don't give a fuck and won't let them set me up with anyone.

She's getting old and is trying to find a nice, stable man before her looks really hit rock bottom and she starts doing meth.

No.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Sluts killed chivalry. If women want gentlemen, they first must be ladies and kill all sluts in their vicinity. Only then will gentlemen return.

WE GIVE YOU IT WHEN WE REMOVE COMMUNISTS AND FEMINISTS FROM SOCIETY, SORRY LADIES WE NEED WORK AND FIGHT HARD

I support this message

This.

fpbp

You want me to burn a bunch of money for you and treat you like a child... what do I get out of it?

"No."

Jesus Christ women make it so easy to hate them nowadays.

You want traditional gender roles or do you want your feigned equality? Because you can't have fucking both.

Women are the worst fucking things in the West nowadays

I would still do this if the girl is worth it (i.e. not a worthless used up stupid slut)

Chivalry only applies to pure maidens or your wife. If you're going to Fuck around you should be treated like a whore, just as they had whores in the 19th century.

Being treated like a lady means you have to be a lady.

Being kind was the downfall of all my relationships lol

Women get what they want. They have the bargaining power in this arena. If they want gentlemen and monogamy and marriage, that's what they'll get.

Apparently that's not what they want, so that's not what they'll get.

Why?
The whole point of that was to get at the sex. And since we all know it's either happening that night or not at all the rest of that crap is all supercilious.

Can we bring back women cooking decently for their men, being a loving mother instead of wanting to kill their unborn babies just to slut it up for a few more years, and giving them blowjobs for no reason...