46% of native Swedish women under 30 in a relationship, are in a relationship with someone who is not Swedish

>46% of native Swedish women under 30 in a relationship, are in a relationship with someone who is not Swedish
>"Mixed Race", defined as having at least one non-Swedish parent, is the fastest growing demographic in Sweden from .3% in 2003 to 3.5% in 2015
>Stefan Löfven, Swedish Prime Minister, has celebrated these facts as Sweden becomes an "increasingly multiracial, diverse society."

Discuss.

>someone who is not Swedish

Doesn't mean they are with non-Whites. Tons of Slavs in Sweden. This also means Norwegians and Danes.

I'm a white American and used to date a Swede, so she should have been in that statistic.

Sauce?

Swedish girls are whores? The men are cucks?

>46%

Anybody that believes this is a fucking idiot

Need source on those stats

citation needed

>no source
You are probably a cuck fetishist

also checking those satanic trips

>46%
This is not true for fuck sake. It might be true for blue haired feminists on Södermalm, but this is a very segregated country so the real number must me much lower.

Is that Denise Richards?

Arent nom-swedes like 10%? Wtf this isn't even natural change anymore. It's either swedes being like japs and all barely dating so the few that do give disproportionate distributions like this or svenettes consciously trying to cuck svens

>are in a relationship with someone who is not Swedish
Sweden is roughly 80% swedish. And out of the remaining 20% most people are from other european countries including likes of Finland or Norway.

>46%

Impossible

Is being inbred good for Sweden?

>46% of native Swedish women under 30 in a relationship, are in a relationship with someone who is not Swedish
Don't worry about it. Most of those are white Brits. Swedish girls love the BBC (Big British Cock). Thanks for giving us your finest women, Swedish man!

80% Swedish is true. But it's only 87% that has European origin and even less when counting invaders born here.

>actually asking for source
you retards are dumber than i thought

Do you even have one source to back this up?

how does it feel to be born with low iq

I've spent maybe a total of 3 months in Sweden

this can't be true, I actually saw more Swedish men dating outside their race than Swedish women

You're right. It's at least double that.

Only in your kiked up dreams faggot

Why is every american a cuck who gets off to this fantasy?
>literally every american

there used to be a tv show on SpikeTV that played around with statistical data to give you odd factoids. One of the things they came up with was that it was easiest to get laid in Sweden (of all other countries) b/c supposedly their women were the most promiscuous. It was probably bullshit tho.

Hey don't get me wrong, i hate swedish cucks but..
>46% ?

Pls

wroooong thats us and new zealand

Well, NZ I get b/c of their affinity for sheep and their women have to find love somewhere else but Finland? ...do you guys really like your reindeer?

I'm pretty sure he meant US and not "us"

>Tons of Slavs in Sweden.
The level of self deluding.

Fpbp. After 2 years in Sweden you wouldn't be able to distinguish me from any other white Swede

there are probably thousands of poles tbqh
they are everywhere

With arab girls? I figure that Mehmet, Ahmed, Sayid, and her other 6 brothers would kill a Swede for touching a muslim girl.

ayy skrrt

there's nothing diverse about putting two buckets of color into the same pot. it all turns one color, one bit, giant, degenerate color

So it turns into Brazil?

>"Mixed Race", defined as having at least one non-Swedish parent, is the fastest growing demographic in Sweden from .3% in 2003 to 3.5% in 2015

I am as anti-miscegenation as the next guy, but a half Swede half Norwegian isnt mixed race

>American flag
>Fake News

Surprise

There is a large female japanese and korean student population in Stockholm. There are almost twice as many female east asians in Scandinavia than male east asians.

I just watched some stuff on Sweden and it's a shame because their women are actually attractive. However, the country has poisoned itself starting in 1938, and has been reaping the benefits ever since. Oh well, go East young man. Pic semi-related.

>implying that's a bad thing

Damn...

>After 2 years in Sweden you wouldn't be able to distinguish me from any other white Swede
>south Africa
That's because they're all black anyway

Kek, what timeline are you from?

What did he mean by this?