Trump

i heard rumours that german special forces plans to kill donald trump. Is that possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sommerregen_(Bundesnachrichtendienst)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

>german special forces

yes totally.
the USA's slave #1, germany.
Tries to kill the president of the USA.....

>German special forces

oh they're special alright

Unless they plan to suck his cock till he dies. They have no chance.

most likely not. If it was true, the rumors would spread like 6 years after the deed

Spartacus II?

Some of us want you guys in Five Eyes. We think you're trustworthy enough (more than the French at least).

>Sepcial Forces
>Rumors of their plans

Nice meme.

if that leaked into intelligence there would be a lot of burned weiner schnitzels and sour krauts.

If a german man squats near you and a butt plug falls out that is beeping, run the fuck away

yes they consider him an infidel

no. this country is a disorganized mess. They can barely do local politics.

Oh please, american intelligence would know about the plan before most of your government would

i think they are busy following tweets

ayyyy

Public never gets to know these plans or when they do then 30 years later. German special forces and intelligence services have carried out missions with a top secret level though. One example but the article is only in german.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sommerregen_(Bundesnachrichtendienst)

>german
>special
>forces

>German
>Special
>Forces

Made me kek out loud

Didn't Merkel get her phone hacked. I doubt they'd be able to organise it without word getting out somehow.

you're also not judging our leadership correctly if you really believed that. They're a bunch of cucks and avoid confrontation.

>german
>special
>forces

Ok, that was funny.

You know things are fucked when France actually managed to turn things around and has a better military with more combat experience than modern Germany.

It must eat you Krauts up daily knowing the shoe is on the other foot now and the French could literally end you any time they wanted now

They're called suicide girls

>can carry out top secret missions without anyone noticing about 30 years later
>can't stop a durka durka fron ploughing a truck into a Christmas market
we won't always be there for you, Greatest Ally

Germans are scum

Where'd you hear this, user?

Glück ab freunde, ich drücke euch die Daumen.

This

Thats good to hear

just friends (who work for the goverment) talking..

Your friends are retarded.
It would even be more likely that austrians would do that. Germany would be the last to do so

I love how Germans try to act like they have superior intelligence, but US cointel forces had her phone bugged, office bugged, email bugged, everything bugged for like 5 years.

>i heard rumours that german special forces plans to kill donald trump. Is that possible?
German Special forces uses code language to hide their true intentions.
Oddly enough "Special forces" is code for "refugees".
And "kill Donald Trump" is code for Rape German women"

I hope that clears things up.

But then all the intel would need to be translated to german which is a bitch and a half. Also we couldnt spy on them any more which also sucks.

>German Special Forces

You mean ISIS?

Haha clever.