Is pic related right?

Is pic related right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Except when you acknowledge the world is a cruel ugly place with cynicism bait lying around every corner, a brigade of self-unaware shitposting normalfags shame you for not virtue-signalling enough. You're in a Sup Forums now where having a serious discussion about the nature of the red pill means you're a traitor to the uber aryan uber alles plan for rescuing white civilization.

Yes

Then there's the overwhelming desire to save humanity from itself and correct the wrongs until they are right

I actually feel Sup Forums made it easier for me to relate to people ,
it's nice to see other people hate, makes me feel normal.

If you think it's bad here, you should see 8/pol/. Everyone pretends they are a pure white healthy aryan despite the constant depression threads, NEET threads, how to lose weight threads... sad! I once said it's unrealistic to exterminate all nonwhites in America and was banned. Many such cases!

Sup Forums is truth

Not everybody is happy all the time, they just fake it in public to portray an image

Can confirm that this happened to me. I was an ENTP four years ago. Now, I think i'm entirely different.

It's like you and me jew, we're in Hell together now. Except you're used to that.

>TFW

>tfw can become a 1 man crusade against all degeneracy in sight

things could be worse, at least some people try to hold back the torrential flood of evil

Just give it time. It's already In the early stages of normalfags colliding with /r9k/: an unholy union of two cancers.

>TFW I don't even fucking know what goodness means anymore, when Goodness has been defined by jews.

I feel like i was sold the lie of the "American Dream"
I was told by parents/teachers that anything is possible and that i can be anything i want.
The hardest pill to swallow was realizing that this is not true. I was lied to.
There is no way to get ahead
My future will be shit...

That only applies to germautist westerners

glorious balkanigger (me) sees the world as it is, and demands it to be fixed or duped into the trash

I dont know man you can do some shit you can use what you know in your benefit to improve yourself.

May be we cant do shit even realizing all the control stuff and programation and shit, may be we just lost the power long ago and they are just finishing the job, we are already in (((((their))))) hands.

May be the smartest thing we can do is to improve ourselves and be the very best in this shit world we live in.

You know man knowing some shit can give you advantadge if you are smart enough.

Yea. Except it forgot mention that Christianity is the only thing that keeps people's sanity here. It's the one truth that acts as guiding light to cut through all the hoplessness and missurry that come with the red pill. To not only tolerate the darkness but to embrace the suffering that goes with it becuase It harkens to an undiable truth in our very soul: there is something more.

>May be the smartest thing we can do is to improve ourselves and be the very best in this shit world we live in.
that is actually some solid advice. Thanks spain bro.

pol turned me from ENFJ to INTP, feelsbadman

I don't know about that anymore man. The redpill is a gateway drug to the blackpill, not the bluepill of christfaggery. You're in denial.

the world in general is shit and western society in particular is utterly toxic.
this doesn't stop you being able to see the good in people, if anything it makes each instance of kindness more valuable.

It's more like people become so addicted to shocking revelation that they abandon the search for truth just so they can believe in more and more shocking things.

>You don't like people so much
Ye
>You don't see so much good in them
Ye
>Hiding your powerlevel
Boy, my powerlevel in undetectable
>nothing in common with normans
Ye
>you died inside and outside
Ye

What does humanity deserve other than a massive asteroid up their fucking Africa?

More like becoming addicted to more and more shocking happenings, as these prove that we know the truth.

It's actually worse than that. You begin to see how kind people are actually useful idiots and tools, while the one's virtue signaling are their opposite. This doesn't make you admire the virtue signallers either, but resent them even more than you did when you thought they were just evil. 'Goodness' is rendered completely absurd. The true nature of chaos is laid bare.

>Go on Sup Forums as an INFP
>Shitpost shitpost shitpost
>Still an INFP and see the world as a fun place with potential to be better.
Sorry for your troubles. My best friend is an ENTP though, they have waves of seeming different a lot, but they still do the same kind of patterns in their life even when they're introverted.

>Except it forgot mention that Christianity is the only thing that keeps people's sanity here.

But we arenĀ“t all christians.

The real truth is having seen all of it, still seeing the light in the world that is there and adding to it.

what is this redpill = burden meme?
unless you are rich or a kid you face reality every day, except in this case you are aware of some of the causes or who pulls the strings AKA Jews

This

>being edgy Joker wannabes

Dont stoop this low, Sup Forums.

Words logic math economics money science..all of it is fake. These words mean nothing. You will die and it doesn't matter. Even if people cared they won't soon. Biology is rust. All the books will become dust and all matter will decay. Utter Blackness.

Sounds fairly accurate and complements pic related rather well

There is no singular truth to the world and facing too many of these ugly truths too quickly will break you, turning you into a nihilist "black pill" faggot

Face the evils of this world but do not allow yourself to be consumed by hopelessness. I would argue this is where faith comes in, be it religious or otherwise, to help keep us sane

>The real truth is having seen all of it, still seeing the light in the world that is there and adding to it.

^^^

Folks forget how good things are until the jew bungles them up. They aren't perfect, no, but they also aren't artificially darkened by psychopathic subversion.

For those of you who have "given up" at least be useful when the ovens fire up. Those jews don't load themselves.

almost none are truly stupid; we're all just different degrees of ignorant.
some can only see the good in things, others only the bad.
only when you can see both the good and the bad are you witnessing the truth.
dont give in to the darkness, hope springs eternal.
>dont mistake my kindness for weakness
be kind, at the right time, because it benefits you. the world is not zero-sum.

Yep. And I'm (or at least I was) the most stereotypical ENTP ever.

I stopped hanging out with people in the past year and now I only spend my free time reading, walking around or doing outdoors activity alone, or fucking around on Sup Forums

This is when I'm not working or in school.

The weirdest part is I don't care. I don't care at all that I don't go to social gatherings anymore, I don't have friends anymore, and I don't pursue girls, friends, or fun that requires me to be around anyone anymore.

It happened to me before I started coming to Sup Forums because I started to grow up a bit, work more, and find some realizations myself. This place jut exacerbated it

Partially, but not truly. You are correct in stating that their isn't just one Redpill, but the comparison is incorrect. The Redpill isn't analogous to anything like an addictive painkiller or a course of antibiotics.

The Redpill is a state of awareness. It begins with this feeling, it's something that you can't quite put your finger on. As you look around at society, you experience a dissonance with the crowd.

You look how they behave, how they speak, what their concerns are, what they think, and what they believe. And you just realize how truly minuscule and unimportant it is.

Unable to see the reason they feel this way, or perhaps simply socially conditioned by a corrupted education system, the less intelligent, the weak-minded, become depressed, losing all meaning in their life as they realize the general purposelessness. They isolate themselves, still unable to understand why they feel this way. This is where the journey ends for a great many.

It is when this conditioning is broken, when the truth is finally revealed, when one looks past the lies, deceit, and hidden agendas that you become redpilled.

The RedPill is not truthfully some external force. It is a realization. It is a realization of one of the fundamental phases of life.

It is the realization that your society, your race, your culture, your ethnicity is dying.

Some respond in anger, hatred consuming their hearts, turning to violence and brashly pushing their way up the powerful river of mainstream culture. The Nazis, The Islamists, The Zionists, The Nationalists, Western and Eastern Supremacists; all groups fighting to make their identity survive and pass on a legacy to the next generation.

Some simply realize the tremendous effort and the odds; they embrace their death, or choose to let it exist in the back of their head, to find some normalcy.

Others simply simmer.

The RedPill is the understanding of the fundamental struggle of a society and the 2 limited options of it; grow or die.

I scored INFP, strong feeling before discovering Sup Forums. After Sup Forums I am INTP. Pic related rings true for me to a large extent.

Basically before 2015 I was a NEET who would do nothing but fap, play vidya, and listen to music all day. Being an underachiever caught up with me though, and since then I've been self-improving HARD. I'm going to college now, working, and doing everything I can to build strength and character. If I don't learn something about the world or prepare myself for the future on a given day, I feel unfulfilled.

I look down on people who don't view life and politics with the same sense of seriousness and urgency that I do.

I don't like people but I like life. I love the outdoors and music and literature. Maybe life is meaningless but we are still here so we might as well inject some meaning into it. As long as I can find a couple good friends and eventually a wife and kids and make some contribution to the world then I will be satisfied in the end.

At the end of the redpill tunnel there is a bright beautiful light pill of hope, it is the last revelation that you are the change in the world to all the wicked and horrible doings.You have truth, you have power.

Oh and I'm an INTJ and pretty sure I always have been

INTJ here. Feel pretty similar.

>I look down on people who don't view life and politics with the same sense of seriousness and urgency that I do.

Exactly it can actually make you a better person.

>The weirdest part is I don't care. I don't care at all that I don't go to social gatherings anymore, I don't have friends anymore, and I don't pursue girls, friends, or fun that requires me to be around anyone anymore.
Most of us were going in that tendency before we got here. You have to be to stick around, as Sup Forums just keeps divorcing you from the hedonistic social mindset.

I'm ISTP so I can always come back from the brink and find something to fight for

It's so much more than that. Its realizing even beyond this parochial concern that all societies will die. That you will die. That anything you do will be forgotten. That there is not afterlife. This is it. It is the accumulated force of all this and what you do about it which results in your being redpilled and moved either into the blackpill or back into the bluepill community after having either accepted or rejected the redpill.

It's better though because it made me realize how that stuff was doing absolutely nothing for me at all. Other than the fact that I had more fun. But really that fun is short lived and doesn't improve you at all

Ignorance is bliss is probably the truest statement ever.

That's why the truest goal of life is to propogate genetic material.

From a biological perspective maybe, not from a philosophical one. Life is pointless.

And one you'll take the redpill that your kike lord is just another (((psyop))) and you'll hit one bottle of liquid jew after the other until turning into a drunkfagg degenerate. Many such cases.
Seriously though, christianity is the biggest faggotry virtue signaling bullshit fraud jews have ever invented. Wake up. Turn the other cheek good goy. If someone kills and rapes your daughter be better than him and treat him nicely, god will judge him. Does it ring a bell? Ding dong motherfucker.

What a lame goal.

That was me back in 06 when I graduated. I'm 27 viciously political, and goddamn, if I don't make the world just a bit better off a place for my woman, I feel empty inside.

Yeah I guess that's true. Your comment about the waves of seeming different is dead accurate tho.

It still pisses me off to this day . . .

All those people cavorting. Twisting and turning. Do I laugh? There is no reason.

Refrain from using the word "truest" and you may have a point to be made.

as a nurse working in mental hospital. Browsing Sup Forums years before and after i started working with psychiatric patients i find it easy to relate to.

I've heard many the same arguments from patients as i have seen on Sup Forums. And patients find it interesting that i know about their way of thinking. It helps build relation with the patient.

Most people i work with are bluepilled so if they hear a sliver on conspiracy they will make fun and laugh about it in the office behind doors. But i don't find patients claiming "conspiracies" to be "insane" and instead i discuss it with them and don't dismiss it straight away like 90% of people i work with do.

>INTP
>Being an underachiever caught up with me though, and since then I've been self-improving HARD. I'm going to college now, working, and doing everything I can to build strength and character. If I don't learn something about the world or prepare myself for the future on a given day, I feel unfulfilled.
>I look down on people who don't view life and politics with the same sense of seriousness and urgency that I do.
This sounds more like ISTP. INTP's tend to be hard workers, but also extremely abstract and not very serious. You might be ISTP or ISTJ the way you're talking.

People don't actually change types to often, but rather were mistyped. Your type has less to do with how good of a person you are, and more to do with how you go about being a good person. The tests are all bullshit though, and career quiz level shit. You're better off learning about it, and you figure out which type you are fairly quick after that.

All the "suddenly's" apply to me as a weeb before I started getting into politics/happenings

>tfw you were redpilled from birth and know no other way of life

>Society kills us

I'm an entp and this is hauntingly accurate.

>What does humanity deserve other than a massive asteroid up their fucking Africa?

kek. Good one

The idea of only one truth is a jewish meme

hahah what a faggot.

Pretty nice screenshot.
Sup Forums is almost like an eldritch being who displays truth independent of side effects. The abyss that gazes back now personified in the image of Kek, himself just the image born from something older.

Heh.....nothing personnel, world

>INTP, hopelessly depressed, total failure
>after Sup Forums: INTP, moderately successful, much happier

this is why i choose to believe in god now. It's come down to choice, and i'll be damned if anyone knows if god is real or not so i have to maintain that little bit of uncertainty to keep myself sain

It's the ultimate redpill though. We're just piles of genetic material lured into sentience in order to be more efficient in preserving itself by propagating a lot into the other generations of genetic blobs. Reproduction is the endgame of any organism. Our self awareness, sentience, belief in free will and feeling like a special snowflake is just a mutation gone terribly wrong which will result in our destruction as a species . In a sense, shitskins focusing in fucking and raping are less evolved and sentient but closer to real humans and purer organisms, they focus on the one true meaning of life without even being aware, which would be dangerous because the more aware you are of something the more you're proned to question it.

don't you start in with that neo-semitic shit mane.

Indeed. I feel like a wolf in sheep clothing at work.

Most bipolar patients are pretty redpilled. I feel like i'm the only redpill on the medical staff side in a sea of blue pills that understands them.

I've yet to hear another medical staff discussing "conspiracies" with intention to learn, not to dismay.

>ID: JUN/K

When I read about the types in abstract I would see myself as less intuitive and think that the intuition was personally just my indecisiveness showing through on the tests, but I don't think the classifications are useful enough to put much weight in besides general trends.

The worst part is thought loops.

When you try to reason your thinking without a bias and it just goes in circles until you can't reason because you have nothing to base it from.

ex. How do we make sure we do not become the lib-tard?

Can we be utilitarian, although its flaws - however without it the system you want to change is impossible of changing.

When are we right and when are we being lib-tard-tiered?

It hurts

>Is pic related right?

if you're really fucking stupid, sure.

remember where you are.

sounds like a mental illness to me

>life
>having purpose

I respect the level of concentration that went into this pointless paragraph

You're one man going against a Zeitgeist full of raging dumbasses who grew up wanting to be circus freak activists instead of Superman. You'd fare better in a war game against a SWAT team than forcing the cultural climate to change into something more hospitable for raising a family.

Right, I've learned to hate the jew within, but also, to respect the jew within.
Is this the jew-pill?

what a bunch of horseshit

i've been here since Sup Forums was created and absolutely none of this is true for me. i feel incredibly sorry for anyone who has allowed themselves to be indoctrinated by a message board of anonymous posters, where most threads are not generated by individuals but instead are obviously propaganda from a few sources, left and right.

spend enough time here and you will also realize that half of the fucking threads on this board are just repost after repost after repost with the same content from the same source.

jesus christ.

A reason most of us are on here is because we aren't fulfilled for whatever reason, but when we arrive we come to realize that fulfillment is bullshit and we don't even exist.

the world gets darker, for a while, until you finally stop looking for light in it. but then you find the light of Christ, and you realize the light comes from within, not without, and then you begin to illuminate the world alongside your brothers.

>all that effort and suffering
>just so a mini-me can do it all over again

No thanks. I hope my consciousness doesn't remerge here again either through a genetic vector.

Another one without plugs, I see.
As a 4 years old I already disliked degeneracy and frowned upon it, despite my home having no one for me to copy such behavior from.
I had EVERYTHING to grow a nu-male faggot. Instead, I had unexplainable strong moral convictions from day 1 and was drawn to places like Sup Forums, never influenced by it.

IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU,
HEAL YOUR WORLDVIEW
THERE IS A WAY OUT
THERE ARE VERY HEALTHY REDPILLS

>You'd fare better in a war game against a SWAT team than forcing the cultural climate to change into something more hospitable for raising a family
We'd be failing ourselves if we don't try, that's the easiest way to let the cultural Marxists win. More than a leader and ideals, a society needs people to follow them.

Well life has purpose in the sense it wants to preserve itself. Our type of organism managed that sense/purpose by sexual reproduction.
Carbonic life really is just piles of rocks water and other elements arranged in a complex pattern that really likes itself and wants to preserve it by arranging other inert shit into the same shape as itself. I still wonder how some bolts in a flake of salty waters managed to come up with such wonderful strange and cringe stuff.

I don't. It's all a fuggin illusions and memes.

Exactly what a mutation gone wrong would say. You are literally a genetic deadend, and I don't say that in an insulting mannor, I might be one myself.

>he doesn't understand the concepts of memes and copypasta
Yeah you sure have been here since the start buddy.

Oh what you're going to claim 'ownership' over your genetic imprint? You might as well write your name over every footprint in shit and mud you make with your heel.

Here is the true redpill, everything is an oligopoly and will one day become a monopoly. Banks merging, less family businesses, less competition for major machines.

Sounds a lot like bush's New World Order.
youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

And you will never wake up the normies.

You're just stuck in disintegration mode senpai.

>tfw been red pilled since 1995

absolutely correct.

When a man has fallen into a self reinforced delusion fashioned from comfortable lies, having elevated despair to a virtue and nourished his body at the expense of his soul, he may persist in a state of perpetual numbness.

Such a man cannot be roused to notice, convinced as he is of his security and hollow as he is of spirit, that that which he had taken to be a cocoon has in fact become the pot in which he will be stewed, licked by flames, approaching a boil. Does he not feel the heat?

A man such as that must be cast down to lay shivering on the floor, blinded by pain, upended, returned to a world of hard edges and high and low places. The slightest friction will flake his rotten skin, spoiled as it was in the brine of delusion. His bones will ache, protesting their return to the influence of gravity. The muscles and tendons of his body will throb, straining against the cold that creeps across his flesh, until they are finally enervated by the frosty heat of desperation.

And then the eyes cast about. He sees himself. Truly as he is. That which enmeshed him, his amniotic poison, has lost its form, now clinging to him thinly, beading his flesh. He strains wiping his arms, his hands, then his face of the grime. Again he looks, and sees the world that he now vaguely remembers was once his. It has grown dark.

And so he rises that he might bring the light.

There's a point in this journey where you feel hopeless and that there's nothing you can do to fix the world, but this is just the end of a transitional period into the next level, if you don't let the hopelessness consume you. This happened to me not too long ago and I've had other user's confirm this to be true. With the next step comes happiness brought to the surface by a feeling of power. That power being the ability to use what you've learned, that others refuse, to help the world around you. Suffer through the hard part, it builds character and prepares you for the next step.

Lame

>Yeah you sure have been here since the start buddy.

i can assure you that i have been here longer than you have.

memes and copypasta are quite a bit different than years of spam from holocaust deniers on Sup Forums every. single. day.

>I feel unfulfilled

Ah, more like I embrace entropy while you mean to build sandcastles.