''Trump is not a real conservative. he is not pro free-trade and I don't support him''

What did Ben Shapiro mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NgsTwELGjJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is truly the closest thing to a right wing SJW

no true jew fallacy

He's a kike.Thats all the information needed.

Free trade is a conservative policy, whether you think its a good policy or not, not really much to argue about

>Free trade is a conservative policy

you talk like the globalists on wall-street are not afraid of a bit of protectionism.

but free trade is a liberal thing

He meant that Trump is not a real conservative. he is not pro free-trade and Ben doesn't support him.

Shapiro is right. Protectionism hurts your own economy.

It's only effective power is for ALSO hurting a rival's economy in the form of embargos or sanctions. You don't personally benefit at all from insulating yourself in trade unless you can collapse foreign economies.

That he doesn't want to have any part of carrying water for a failed presidency that would naturally occur if Trump's foreign policies with regard to trade don't work as Trump the bullshitting pitchman says they will, which is in keeping with everything known about how free trade works. Large tariffs and trade wars would incur price spikes of common goods and work against the interests of the worker, who may indeed stay employed through corporate tax cuts sparking capital investments by businesses, but owing to Trump's other policies that worker will start falling behind.

Look I support Trump, but its clear that he is not a Conservative President. It's simple as that. That's not BAD per se, because to be honest, I don't think anyone else could've won and Trump is impressing me right now. But he is not Conservative. Simple. Ben disagrees with him. Time will show if Trump or Ben is right.

In Mexico they pay 1 dollar hour for the workers and profit more than 200% selling their bad quality products through the border.

A country without industry is a non-country. Just look at Sweden and Canada. They are literally on Chinese food stamp

He is a new and therefore a globalist. Using the Jewish version of taqiyya to try to affect thought on the right. Ignore him.

Hurts your quarterly spreadsheet numbers

Helps your nation's citizenry

no shit,if he was i wouldn't have voted for him

cuckservatives have ruined this country

Pretty sure it's only free trade if you're trading with other free countries.

(((Ben Shapiro))) means to say
>oy ve its anuda showa he isn't slavishly promoting (((our))) interests

this

>cuckservatives have ruined this country
By not being politically supported to the extent that they could implement their professed policies?
>I don't know how to use labels right

He's Jewish.

He prides himself in being a principled conservative (and he is to a large degree), but of course like almost all Jews he's pro open borders for everyone except Israel.

No they haven't. You are just being a contrarian.

When did he advocate for Open Borders for America?

>((((((ben))) (((shapiro))))))
I MEAN COME ON

You can have free trade without an open border.

Classically liberal, yes.

American liberals are not classical liberals, closest we have in the us are libertarians.

>but of course like almost all Jews he's pro open borders for everyone except Israel.
This is an obvious lie. Shapiro has spent his career advocating for just the opposite.

I don't understand why protectionism and conservatism are incompatible.

Why is this guy still relevant?

China is exactly the reason why we're okay letting Mexico prosper in trade, because China the real threat who we want to fail economically.

TPP was designed to marginalize China in trade and shut them out. As a rule of thumb though, Protectionism only has short term benefits at the expense of long term global competitiveness.

It should only be used to negatively target other economies, not inflate your own.

Don't really see how this matters. Both countries benefit anyway

Because he has legitimate arguments and views if you ignore the le jew meme

Free trade is not a conservative policy. It's a (((conservative))) policy.

Free trade is anti-traditionalist faggot kthxbai

He is right Trump is a butthurt commie.

Daily reminder that the Founding Fathers intended to fund the US government with tariffs. Conservatives should support tariffs and work to repeal the 16th Amendment.

Maybe you just don't know what free trade means

Shapiro is a Jew, he would never support anyone unless they were a jew.

He will support Trump when he helps his people and not on anything else.

>pro free trade
>pro Israel
>pro cuckservatism
>Never Trumper

legitimate (((arguments)))

Pretty sure it doesn't mean having a handful of corporations use foreign wage slaves to create domestic debt slaves.

Reminder that those tariffs literally hurt the American economy in its early years, and the country had a terrible economy for a while after it became independent.

She is my tranny-waifu.

I love Blaire White

Basically this
There are issues that I don't blame if you disagree, but he's actually doing something to further conservative agendas and actually stop the tide of degeneracy.

He's a huge hypocrite. To hell with this guy. He used to be okay until he turned into a SJW last year.
This guy would rather get his country get cucked by Hillary and Soros all because of "muh principles" to which he often makes exceptions to.

Hmm. Both sides of the political spectrum usually support free trade. I believe that American conservatives even used to support protectionism in the first half of the 20th century.

It literally is a liberal policy. Conservatives - I'm talking TRUE classical conservatives, not the modern liberals who CALL themselves conservatives - are protectionists

Because protectionism is literally anti-capitalism and conservatives support capitalism.

If he's a such a brainy kike he should run for office instead of kvetching and shilling for subscriptions. I listened to his show up to the election and stopped because I got tired of his kike tantrums

also
>unironically citing Nate Toenail-Clippings as a legitimate polling source
>being wrong about literally everything wrt the election outcome

Kike talk for Trump is not a neoconservative traitor who supports globalism.

>pro free trade
As pointed out in other posts, there are flaws and benefits of protectionism
>pro Israel
They are an ally of America, and it furthers American interests if they stay there. I do however understand if people don't particulary like Israel, but it's a meme to blame all of the Middle East's problems on Israel
>pro cuckservatism
not an arguement. Your country is proof that Liberal policies hurt a country.
>Never Trump
I completely oppose Ben on this and I think he was wrong not to vote for Trump.

>Free trade involves destroying your economy by subsidizing foreign national corporations

Free trade produces winners and losers just like any policy.

>protectionism is literally anti-capitalism
???
So any sort of regulation or tax is anti-capitalism? Anything short of the libertarians position is not capitalism?

Also didn't the use follow a protectionist policy for a good part of its history?

>Sup Forums """"""conservatives""'"'' think its ok for the government to tell people where to invest their money and what products to buy or not

>literally anti-capitalism
>Conservatives support my version of capitalism

Wrong on both

He's a kike and he's full of shit.

KEK

Go shill moar on the National Review, bagel boy

Ben shapiro is not pro trump or hillary he just want to end the sjw madness. Cuck or not hes on our side.

I keked hard

I listen to his podcast from time to time, but after a while it start getting to be the same, you can almost guess what he is going to say about a particular subject.

He is also kind of an hypocrite when it comes to Israel, never criticizing and complaining about anything short of full support.

He has legit arguments and all that,but I wouldn't agree on everything with him.He shills super hard for Isreal,tho there is no denying in that.

I think he was so anti-Trump because he thought that Trump would lose the election with a chance of 99%. Just so that he could say after the election
>SEE I KNEW HE WOULD LOSE THATS WHY I BACKED A TRUE CONSERVATIVE WE SHOULDNT BETRAY OUR PRINCIPLES
Where are his principles when he shills for gold on his show to his poor listeners?

Why do faggots like that evil Jew?

>Ford has main office in the USA
>Make cheap cars in Mexico
>Sell back in the USA without paying tax

It doesn't sound fair to me

Yeah it gets to be grating instead of informative and entertaining
>TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE
>THE POLLS AREN'T RIGGED
>HE LOST, IT'S OVER IT WAS L I T E R A L L Y FIVE MINUTES AGO
>**BARRAGE OF CNN POLLS**

Also fuck him for that Michelle Fields thing

Only Jewish globalists would support free trade to make their shekels

He's right you know.

>Conservatives - I'm talking TRUE classical conservatives, not the modern liberals who CALL themselves conservatives - are protectionists
What you are attempting to describe cannot be defined as conservative, it's Republican--from the time when the Republican party was put out of power for forty years because protectionist policies are dumb and counter productive. You should know that because whereas the term classical liberal is something that needed to be invented to differentiate from the corrupted meaning of the term 'liberal' by those of the progressive movement, nobody uses the term 'classical conservative.' It literally doesn't exist.

See

What he meant is
>Oy vey goy, if Trump enacts these policies it will hurt our banking system by refusing the globalist economy

>If he's a such a brainy kike he should run for office instead of kvetching and shilling for subscriptions. I listened to his show up to the election and stopped because I got tired of his kike tantrums
A man has a political opinion so he should run for offices? What a brilliant observation. Say user. Do you have a political opinion? Then why are you shilling for (You)s on Sup Forums when you should be running for office?

That's also the point where Sup Forums dropped him not because he was against Trump or whatever but because he pushed false stories like the Michelle Fields controversy. Even though she is known to be a liar.
Maybe he also wanted Hillary to win because he could make tons of money with his site and show when a leftist is in charge.

Trump is just as much of a globalist cuck of the international kikes and capitalists.

In case you haven't noticed Cory Lewandowski is no longer a member of the Trump team. You chose partisanly, and wrongly.

He's clearly a capitalist, but he isn't a globalist, he's not perfect afterall but it beats being driven into the ground

That's because he's not a con, he's a God.
Also LGBT and global warming pages were deleted from the white house websites right after his inauguration. If that isn't gold I don't know what is anymore.

I'm talking Metternich-era Conservativism which definitely does exist as an ideology, retard

Trading with a country that allows slavery devalues your own workers wages. It doesn't benefit both countries.

It doesn't sound right that if I'm a savvy hard working american and want to use my savings making good investments I can't invest abroad because daddy trump want me to give useless rednecks factory jobs...

the manufacturing false logic of "free trade = conservative" is how neocons(aka marxist) gained control of the republican party.

Ben I know it's you.
That's not even the point. It's about the truth. Ben always talks about intellectual honesty. But why does he push false stories himself then?

yeah, because conservatism redefined itself in 1979 to mean whatever the fuck was best for wall street and city of london types

abe lincoln was protectionist and would be rolling in his grave at the thought of what global trade has done

tariffs were conservative for over a century, they have to come back

WRONG. Conservatism is nationalism and nationalism is where you protect national industry

No surely a conservative policy is the government telling its people where to invest and how to spend their money, thats not communism at all...

Fucking retards

Then you're trying to take the concept of conservative entirely out of the the framework of the American experience. Please refrain from doing this as it doesn't apply to the modern world.

yea using tariffs to incentive companies to stay here boohoooooo muh free trade this is communism!111

>That's not even the point. It's about the truth
If its about the truth then you also do not chose Cory Lewandowski, who was removed from the campaign precisely because he lied to the press about grabbing the woman.

You don't benefit if the other country has no regard for environmental regs or labor laws. Nor do you benefit if most of your manufacturing capability is generations-forgotten by the time you realise low prices aren't the only thing that matters in life.

Importers and resellers benefit the most from that arrangement.

sure buddy sure

sure buddy,

>WAHHHHH boo hoo
that's you

k

No, I remember it. He was removed months after that, because he wasn't effective anymore as campaign manager not because of the supposed "assault".

>he lied to the press about grabbing the woman
That part is true.

Using tariffs to force savvy hard working americans with savings to make less profitable investments to subsidize a bunch of useless rednecks in ohio

Yeah thats communism

THIS IS TRUE GOD EMPEROR! BOW TO NICHOLAS THE SECOND OF RUSSIA!

youtu.be/NgsTwELGjJU

The American System is the economic policy of true conservatives and Benji only supports free trade because he is a rootless merchant.

It means he's a cuck faggot who cares more about his corporate paymasters bottom line than his country.

Free trade is good. Protectionism is flawed because weak businesses will survive when they otherwise wouldn't. Protectionism is literally the welfare state for firms.

What people forget is that free trade =/= trade deals that push for open borders, mass immigration and loss of sovereignty.