That's fucking hilarious. How can that be more economically feasible than... what do we feed cows?

That's fucking hilarious. How can that be more economically feasible than... what do we feed cows?

I think the idea was that it was marked for destruction, since the Skittles didn't get printed with the 's' and therefore wouldn't get packaged and sold. The fucked up part is them evidently taking that stock and selling it to farmers as feed.

Corn, of course. Everything is corn. Even Skittles.

>what do we feed cows?
In the US? Mostly corn, which is essentially what a skittle is (corn syrup).

And it's economically feasible because these are rejected skittles, so Mars would lose money by throwing them in a landfill but they can recoup a little bit of money by selling them for feedstock.

FYI they get melted down and mixed with other stuff to make cow food.

>tfw we're feeding our beef cattle fucking candy
Do you also water your crops with Gatorade?

How else are they gonna get electrolytes?

>they get melted down and mixed with other stuff to make cow food.
This doesn't seem healthy, all I can picture is sugary pemmican with tufts of straw

>This doesn't seem healthy
They don't want to make cows have healthy teeth, they want them to get big

>tfw those annoying faggots always going on about organic produce are right

>all I can picture is sugary pemmican with tufts of straw
Nah, this sort of stuff is like

It's not plastic rice bad, but no wonder so many people has diabetes

>tfw you want a donut

This is what happens when we allow retards in third world countries like China, Poo-In-Loo, and the continent of Africa as a whole, continue to breed and continue to give them aid. Literally, 99% of humanities problems will just fucking go away if we can stop the Chinese, the Poo-In-Loos, and the blacks to stop fucking. Just stop fucking. Holy shit just stop fucking for 2 god damned seconds.

Even if it's barely in their diet at all, I can't help but think
is right, the smaller and more traditional the farm the better the meat, if not the quantity.

That's spooky

It's fucking or doing literally nothing whole day. What so you expect?

>he thinks they feed the cattle candy, not that humans eat cattle food
>he doesn't know that we're considered cattle too by (((them)))

There is, indeed, a third option. Do something. I know, I know, it's sounds CRAZY! But they really can do something other than nothing or fucking. I swear. Hear me out. It's possible.

Farmfag here.

Yep, sugar and a lot of other fruit-waste goes into food blends for a lot of dairy cows.

We blend our own using sugar cane fibers and waste "juice" from sugar processing.

Get yo weightup son!

Have you ever eaten corned beef & hash from a can? It's basically Bachelor Chow from Futurama.

Oh Ausbro isn't wrong. Most of what's considered the best beef in the world is grass or barley fed. It's not as economical though, and profit is king in our world today.

HA!
Fucking Americans

>It's not as economical though
True, it just seems like there's no way around whatever you'd call that limit, the point at which your required output begins degrading the quality of your product. Small farms might be the only way to not wind up eating shit.