I want to know whether the Trump Wall really makes sense

If America cannot even pay for the upkeep of 600 miles of fence, how will it pay for the upkeep of 2000 miles of wall?

I am serious, how will this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/19/border-patrol-official-what-they-want-president-trump-security-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes me think...about how the chinese did it.

Time to put the chains back on the niggers.

thats why hes leaving

Its American, not Americant

>we can't pay for wall or upkeep

That's because we're sending 4 BILLION to african countries for no reason. We're sending MILLIONS to Mexico for no reason. After we limit our involvement in the middle east, that many more BILLIONS.

All this money because the fucking UN. We'll pull out of we don't get a better deal and not be forced to pay for countries aid for no reason. That's BILLIONS and BILLIONS for one wall. We could afford another wall in Canada if we stopped giving so much foreign aid.

>durrr its not worth it
>shoulda done it when I was border chief
>I took cartel money to let the borders be porous
>imagine all the costs of MILLIONS of illegals over the years from education to welfare to illegals getting federal college aid to being a burden on society by not going back to the shithole they made out of their own country to fix it

He's just mad that it's gonna be revealed he did a shitty job as border chief.

>4 BILLION to african countries for no reason.
I think that money is partially used to freaking help millions of kids to survive starvation.

>All this money because the fucking UN.
What?

>We could afford another wall in Canada if we stopped giving so much foreign aid.
Foreign aid is like 0.2% of GDP of the US, it is really a rounding error. The real money is in pensions, healthcare, defense and education as well as welfare.

Trump is a JEWISH plant.

Fuck the wall....use landmines

Why should we help them? We need to help ourselves. Their own leaders can help them.

Current head of Border Patrol Union is pretty pumped. Says the agents are 100% behind Trump. Talked about leaving holes in the wall to act as a funnel to catch the truly evil scum.

He also had some interesting things to say about who comes through southern border, and how media ignores the facts about Muslims, South Americans, and God forsaken types, like Albanians.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/19/border-patrol-official-what-they-want-president-trump-security-immigration

So, this political appointee, Kerlikowske, can seriously go fuck himself. He probably was a big democrat donor, and got the job as a thanks.

There are starving and homeless Americans.

The government shouldn't send a penny overseas to help non-citizens when its own citizens are struggling. Lobby private individuals for donations if you want to save the world.

They did it over a thousand years
I like how we're not even pretending Mexico will pay for it

>man who fucked up border control like nobody else before him teaches other people on how to defend the borders

yeah right.

>not the smartest way to use taxpayer money
Yeah, better to send it to ISIS.
Look who it is, the eternal kraut.

>I think that money is partially used to freaking help millions of kids to survive starvation.
Which is wrong, 3rd worldia is overpopulated and due to that "humanitarian" help they're still growing.

>how will it pay for the upkeep of 2000 miles of wall?

blanket tax on remittances on all money transfers between companies like western union and wire transfers.

That shit is 10 percent of mexico's GDP, it's over 20 billion a year.

Fuck em

>The government shouldn't send a penny overseas to help non-citizens when its own citizens are struggling.
be real, the aid provided is a foot in the door on african resources. It's not an outright transaction because that would give the monkeys power and a sense of sitting at the same table as civilized people; we take what we want from corporations that are there under questionable authority as we deliver food and vaccines.

>I am serious, how will this work?
>what is demagoguery
>what are empty promises

>Which is wrong, 3rd worldia is overpopulated and due to that "humanitarian" help they're still growing.

No, the third world is growing because of people like the Pope who says it is a sin to use condoms or the pill.

Actually, overpopulation ends when families have a certain standard of living including some education. That is why even in Bangladesh the number of kids per woman went down from 6 to 2 as a result of all the factory sweatshops that brought some wealth to that country. Plus, they do family planning sessions with young couples.

>only 37% of Americans support a wall recent poll finds

Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 90% chance of winning?

arguably more expensive to have an effective number of landmines than to have a brick wall

>China built a great wall to keep mongols out
>Nothing is said

>USA wants a build a great wall to keep mexicans out
>Whole world loses it's mind

And we can't help them beacuse gimmea attract illefals and there is no wall

>Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 90% chance of winning?
Polls never said that, people like (((Nate Silver))) said there is a90% chance.

Polls just said Hillary was 1-4% in front of Trump on average... she ended up being 2% in front, which was right on the money.

It reminds me of Merkel's lies.
One cannot secure borders - weeks before Hungary shut down the balkan route.
One cannot trade without letting in millions of foreigners.
Can't do this and can't do that, while in reality, people have been doing this for millenias.
The USA can build this wall and man it and will not even make a dent into their budget.

we can build a wall and maintain it. There are points where human smugglers push all the people through and locations where democrats literally set up places for these people to say and left wing funded lawyers sue the state for inhumane conditions etc.. It's a massive expensive clusterfuck, this will sort things out in the long run. Most of these immigrants aren't even Mexican nowadays we have the population of Guatemala and El Salvador coming here too. We'll just plug up the leaking spots over the next four years and things will be sorted out.

He's right.

It's cheaper to put a bullet in every Mexican's head.

>SLAMS
>BLASTS
>SLAMS
>BLASTS

The worst thing in modern "journalism"

>family planning sessions
>Hey don't have 6 kids
>ok

My only problem with the wall is it puts boundaries on my imperialistic dreams of pax americana and I wont be satisfied until the entire world flies this flag

>tfw I feel like a globalist sometimes

>the outgoing head of border and customs

Oh you mean the retarded fucking failure of a man who failed to secure the American border in every way imaginable?

Fuck that guy. I'd rather listen to a Down syndrome man talk about colors of arts and crafts non toxic glue than listen to that complete ignoramus that caused our illegal alien crisis to begin with.

Fucking dunce of a man.

soon friend, right now we need to rebuild the mother land

But I wanna annex canada now!

>If America cannot even pay for the upkeep of 600 miles of fence, how will it pay for the upkeep of 2000 miles of wall?
>pro-illegal immigrant administration refuses to maintain borders or provide funding
>this means its physically impossible to ever protect the border

fuck off.

>Hey guise we should totally let millions of failed people from all these failed countries around the world into the few remaining good countries, nothing will happen it totally makes sense

Said the libcucks who don't even let homeless people from their own city come stay at their own house.

I mean what could go wrong....

>weeks before Hungary shut down the balkan route.
When was that? Before or after Germany received 15-20k illegals who have come through the balkans and Hungary EVERY SINGLE MONTH since the Balkan route has allegedly been "shut down"?

>>family planning sessions
>>Hey don't have 6 kids
>>ok
Apparently it works. Bangladesh is down to 2 kids per woman. China is at 1.3 kids per woman or so.

>Man who failed miserably at securing the border lashes out at plan to secure border.

Faggot alert.

"We choose to go to the Moon! ...[6] We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things,[7] not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win ...[8]"

Rest of the world will never, ever understand this mindset.

>>Hey guise we should totally let millions of failed people from all these failed countries around the world into the few remaining good countries, nothing will happen it totally makes sense

No, I was questioning whether a wall is the right thing. There is a reason 97% of the 800km Israeli separation barrier is fence and only 3% of it is wall... and that wall was built because settlers near the separation barrier complained because Palestinians were shooting at them through the fence.

Fences are better to police, cheaper to build and easier to upkeep. You can also run high voltage through fences to fry all illegal trying to cross.

>it's a complete waste of precious, precious money goy. Do not bother with the wall. What are you, racist?

>Rest of the world will never, ever understand this mindset.

1972 last time an American was on the surface of the Moon
1975 last time America launched a human in a space capsule
2011 last time America launched a human to space
2017 America needs Russia to ferry "astronauts" to work as janitors in an oversized assortment of cans in LEO.

BUT BUT BUT AMERICA GREAT, NO???

That's highly misleading. On the national level its correct, but the US doesn't go by a popular vote. On the state level polls were off by double digit numbers in swing states, the same polls simply managed to also underestimate California's (useless) big turnout by a similar degree.

What about a good fence instead? Cheaper, better, and it would actually work.

it takes taxes and a movement away from anti-intellectualism to go to the moon, faggot.

niggers are too stupid to use contraception
they don't even know what the fuck it is

I am not a pollster. I just said that polls do not, by their very nature, provide a percentage of the chance of a candidate winning.

People like (((Nate Silver))) provide that sort of bs.

you should really be worrying about all the niggers flooding your country and not Trump making America great again.

what about Texas going blue?

Instead why don't we just stop allowing Hispanics to be apart of our society? Then we don't need a wall.

>you should really be worrying about all the niggers flooding your country
I am not worried about the negroes, they are not that many, I am a lot more worried by the Islamists. They are the true problem.

We need to deport everyone faster and better. I mean, Iraq and Afghanistan etc. are now perfectly safe, so we need to push them all back. And once Trump has made Syria safe again, we need to quickly push all the Syrians back.

And then we should also push all the Turks back.

Pushbacks are the most important thing we need to do in the West.

We should build the wall just because we can

It doesn't even matter if it works well or not

Just a daily reminder that mexicans are not welcome here

>I think that money is partially used to freaking help millions of kids to survive starvation.
Pic related.

The only way it's going to get better is if the money stops, even if they die.

You spelled niggers wrong

Also, I would help build the wall regardless of cost. I would help construct it for free as would millions of American patriots. The cost does not matter. Who pays for it does not matter. JUST BUILD THE DAMN WALL!!!

>Is duh poeps falt

No its the fault of the Stupid. If you don't have the forethought to predict a child could be born without going in the back door or with protection. Your country deserves what it gets.

>Obama border chief
>Border was hardly protected under him.
"Trust me guys, it won't work."

He is right though. We should just shoot anybody who walks over. Maybe even just set up long range auto sentry units to kill anything that moves.

>You spelled niggers wrong
I doubt it, I spelled it negroes.

>Also, I would help build the wall regardless of cost.
Why?

>I would help construct it for free as would millions of American patriots.
Why?

>The cost does not matter. Who pays for it does not matter. JUST BUILD THE DAMN WALL!!!
Why? Why are you against a cheaper, more effective fence that can, unlike a wall, be patrolled?

Everything Trump has promised thus far is based on
>muh feelings
He has only parroted what people wanted to hear. No counter-financing for his tax plans, no fucking word about his infrastructural plans, no word how the deportation of millions would work. I've heard quite a few speeches of him, when his own speech demanded proof of his own claims he said "trust me on this" or "you can trust me on that one" or a variation. Hot air is what's coming out of his mouth because in reality he has no interest in politics, he simply doesn't give a shit. Did you really think your remedy against wall street billionaires was a billionaire who of course knows all those sharks? He has a very emotional but shallow approach to things like foreign affairs, says he'd nuke out ISIS and whatnot because it resonates with people. Because most people are fucktards who do not understand that just nuking everything in a radius of 200 miles won't solve anything in the long run. Fucking hell this retard thinks that you can repair your relationship with a country by playing a round of golf with their leader and having a steak in the Trump tower.

maybe by increasing the fucking budget?
did you forget we're going to start winning again ahmed?

>its spelled "niggers"

>Why? Why? Why? Why?
You claim you want deportations of rapefugees, I think it's safe to assume some reasons are because you don't want those parasites in your country. They fail to assimilate, they are a drain on the economy and make life for citizens of your country harder.
Now when you deport them they will come back. Imagine a big beautiful wall that they could not easily pass. The wall is our Pushback.

>I like how we're not even pretending Mexico will pay for it
Did you think they were going to just write us a check?

>he won't repeal obamacare
>he won't cancel TTP
Top fucking Kek

Considered this, German.

>I am a humble African farmer who grows crops for my village
>Our village is poor but we get by, as the food I grow is sufficient for our population. I also make enough money to support my family.
>One day free food is given to us form overseas.
>I can no longer compete with this free food, farming for the village is no longer worth the effort.
>Our population grows due to free food.
>Our village now depends on handouts and we're even poorer than before.

It would be the single most expensive endeavour in the history of US history and maybe the world completely recking the economy and it wouldnt put even a dent in illegal immigration and might even increase it.
Btw migration which is at an historical minimum