Why do europeans hate arabs?

Why do europeans hate arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIfuq5AkSyA
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/muslims-have-killed-over-590-million-non-muslims-since-the-birth-of-mohammed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why indeed....

You insist on coming to Europe.
Stay on your own turf!

I don't know. It's usually a blast when you're near arabs.

DIE SCUM!

Maybe because they cut off heads and drown kids in cages? Or maybe it's them trying to conquer europe. Personally, I just don't like the smell of camels.

underrated

Everyone hates arabs, even the rest of the muslim world started hating them when they started restricting high positions in the Umayyad caliphate for themselves.

But some arabs went to the west as a result of western aggression

Because they're even uglier than my fellow Brits, speak a horrible-sounding language that sounds like they're gargling frozen cum cubes, and act like savages no matter their surroundings.

It's a jewish plot.
But we will remove jews, insha'allah habibi.

This

Shlomo you're not very different.

Just because westerners don't kill themselves during the process of blowing up people doesn't make them morally better right?

I don't, I hate muslims

Go East then.
I honestly don't give a shit why you're moving.

Maybe it has something to do with Arabs trying to invade Europe for the last 1400 years.

Many are displaced because brits/french/others keep meddling in your countries. Still, can't let them in, sorry, stay where you are or guns will stop you.

1400 years LOL
Also as if european never ever seeked territory on expanse of mena lands

I wonder why.

Rude :)
youtube.com/watch?v=vIfuq5AkSyA

Hypermasculine-savage-like-behaviour and mindset.

We want to create wealth to build a family and care for them and let the economy prosper so we can reach a higher technological advancement.

Not kill everybody that even looks in our general direction because we feel threatened that he might steal the food we left on the side to nab on from time to time.

I want to go to space, one day. Not fight off inbred retards because we got bombed back to the dark ages.

Because of 1400 years of aggressive Jihad? Just a guess..

>tfw you deliberately cripple an entire civilisation

Topshekel Shlomo

because they are waging conquest against europeans

Only for a few decades and it was an attempt at holding off your invasions from the source. Now that they are gone you are doing it again.

Get off the proxy Nigel your bait is shit.

Because ooh waah they invaded Europe

Nigga, they didn't even have a choice. They live in a fucking barren desert. Of course they would go to greener lands. Euros would do (and did) the same thing

WHERE?!

Experience.

Sunni genocide best day of my lyf

we don't

There's a reason why refugees in europe are like +75% able bodied men, because men are the ones who take the risk of the difficult journey and are more likely to survive, in my country, and turkey, and lebabon refugees are 50% male 50% female and there's lots of children

Both heroes.

we know better.

You also come to Switzerland how did we agressed you?

t. Mohammed.

Lol you're saying crusades were the only time europeans held territory in mena? Face it all empires seek territory on expanse of others wether they are arabs or turks or europeans or mongols or whatever

Because Arabs, in my country at least, behave in the most obnoxious way possible.

>they don't just rob people, they rob the elderly and disabled
>they don't just assault people, they assault the weak
>they walk along in protests against slavery, despite having a history of slavery themselves
>they are dependent on welfare
>when they do work, it's mostly jobs that cater to their own community or jobs where money laundry is easy
>the list can go on and on, but you get the picture

Look, I really, really try to judge people on their individual merits. But Arabs make it really difficult to do so, maybe because whenever Arabs are involved they present themselves as one front.

Of all the foreigners we have here, and we have a lot, Arabs manage to stand out as the lowest of low. Really vile despicable scum.

>we're just trying to get to safety

Because the entire Arabic history is based in the genocide of other people and the steal of 90% of the lands they currently control.

You talk about Western aggresion? Why don't you go back to your shitty peninsula and give Jordan to his rightfully owner wich isn't Arabs.

Take that back

Most of the refugees come from Tunisia, Morocco or other places who are safe.. They just come here for the money

They come here because they want gibs me dats, you dolt. That is literally the only reason why someone would "flee a warzone", and instead of settling in the closest safe country, travel to the opposite end of an other continent before seeking asylum.

of course you don't Germany

Fail image.

Turkey have more than 2 million refugees and Lebanon 1.5k million.

Germany have 600.000 and Saudi Arabia 500.000

Are you serious Jordan was always considered Arab LOL
By the way Islamic expansion from arabia wasn't genocide you drooling retard, it was cultural religious replacemnt (sometimes linguistic case in rest of middle east and north africa) as well as some mixing

The only explanation is that it's trans-national gib me dats, they do it on a local level as well as a mass immigration global level, they turn it to shit, they want our nice stuff

They aren't worth the Gasbill.

They're not refugees they're normal economic immigrants

there is plenty of room for them in the atlantic, i'm sure the titanic has some rooms free.

you can't even live in canada it's all frozen. Also, why not go south?

There is nothing normal in leeching from other countries, unless being a parasite is considered normal over there.

Yeah but now that there's this "refugees crisis " they all turned into refugees (with fake ID etc)

>we are the arabs

Turkey Lebanon Jordan have millions of Syrian refugees even Iraq has some, and there is war in Ukraine
I see you're from argentina why don't you go back to italy or whatever?

Maybe if the sand rats figured out how condoms worked they wouldn't breed themseleves to the point they starve.

Bullshit.

150 million death only in North Africa during the Islamic Expansion.

You wonder why the West is aggresive toward Arabs? Oh I don't know maybe is because you try to even conquer Rome? Maybe is because you completely destroy the most holy church in Jerusalem?

Stop playing the victim, your race is only good for war.

Why do you flood Sweden, they have not done anything other than being white and successful.

Why? Fucking WHY?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, maybe because of all the assaults, raping's, thievery and terrorism?

TBQH famalam, I don't give a single fucking droplet of shit about who the fuck my neighbor is, but I do give a fuck if anybody, AND THE MONGOL MEANS ANYBODY, threatens ANYONE in MY HOME.
So either start behaving like a normal civilized humans, or get the fuck out.

PS. If islam is the religion of peace and sharia is so awesome, why won't the migrants go to a country with islam and sharia?

Everything the Arabs "came up with" they just stole from the cultures that they conquered, especially the Persians, the Arabs near-annhilated Zoroastrianism and forced Iran to adopt shitty Islam which has limited their potential for the past 1400 years, imagine how great Iran would be today if the Sassanids had fought back the Arabs.

150 million LOL nice number did you get it from pol?
And genetic studies do prove that modern north africans are native to north africa, they have minor arabic blood (from arabia), less than 5%
It's called "arabization"

don't really see any guns stopping them now desu

Germany more than Saudi. And what's the number for Bulgaria? or Azerbaijan?

There are people who blamed all muslims for omar mateen just like there are people who blamed all white people for dylan roof

We don't really have crazy birthrates, today most arab countries have a fertility rate of around 3.5, which is healthy, europeans should raise theirs in my opinion

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/muslims-have-killed-over-590-million-non-muslims-since-the-birth-of-mohammed/

>So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.

I see that Arabic education deny everything.

close, I am Muhammad

It isn't healthy when you end up dumping your leftover population all over Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

They have less. I only say fail image because it show that they rather go to Turkey than Germany when Turkey have more refugees than any other

This.

Because politicians invited them
Anyway I don't think europe should have europeans become anything less than majority in their countries

>to Germany than Turkey*

I hope you're talking about the Ottomans, Achmed. These fuckers have a greater life expectancy than they did during the Islamic Golden Age thanks to western medicine. It was also Europeans who made them abolish slavery, although it was delayed in some regions, like Yemen (legal until 1965) and Morocco (legal until 1975). In other words, you're a fucking moron.

>themuslimissue
Every single time

I don't care about you in your own home, I don't want you in my home.

people keep trying to bring you into my home which makes me hate them and you.

Ohh too bad you don't control the world

They are literally many sources.

But you're in denial, you think you dindu nuffin.
That's why Arabic races is Nigger-tier

>Don't go to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, or Israel, which all have higher per capita GDP than most European countries
>Walk through 20 countries to get to Germany, France, Britain, Sweden (i.e. welfare states)

You bring up the Europeans' behaviour hundreds of years ago? OK, let's act like the natives did, then: no handouts, no welfare, and we scalp them every fucking chance we get. Sound fair?

I don't hate arabs, I hate muslims.

>western aggression
You have seen NOTHING yet...

neither of these are an example of a humanitarian crisis

The rapefugees invited themselves and the cuck politicians don't have the balls to take action to prevent it. At some point we will hang those politicians and then we will hang the muslims.

I'm not in denial about anything, that website is full of bullshit, the same website that says there was a genocidse of 400m hindus when they had a population of 100m
It wasn't genocide, but mass conversions, because islamic system made it economically interesting for the people to convert

>ITT: Alt Light falls for the "moderate muslim/arab" meme.

You guys hate us.
>You bombed us ;-;
You bombed us too.
>You started it
You literally stole the Eastern Roman Empires Christian Capital.

You having dirty shit coloured skin and are loud and rape white wimminz

You're such an edgy boi mr. johnny mcburgers, I'm amazed

If you think the Islamic Expansion didn't produce any genocide then you're in denial.

>mass conversions, because islamic system made it economically interesting for the people to convert
And you think that's okay?
Force conversion is wrong... Christians already learn that lesson but Muslims didn't since ISIS create the same old taxes who Ottomans did.

The claim of 150m genocide is utterly ridiculous is all i'm saying
Don't trust this website

Why post a picture of a white european drawn in an Asian style when talking about arabs?

They say that about the Communist kill streak and the Armenian one too.

i don't hate arabs,only muslims