What say ye to this, Sup Forums

What say ye to this, Sup Forums

bash the fash

Same as always. Read a book you fucking coon.

So it's ok to act like the people from centuries ago?

Where can I buy a nigger for my cotton field?

Black people were property so which is it? Destroying property is legitimate or illegitimate

>blacks are as civilized and evolved today as white people two and a half centuries ago

I'm not sure this logic is helping their cause.

Also the purposeful destruction of tea to protest the taxes on it is a bit different than the senseless destruction and looting for personal gain that you see modern protesters participating in.

>Destroying the car and property of some random salarymen who haven't asked for anything for no concrete reason.
>Destruction of British trade goods as a symbol of rebellion against a specific target.

Totally the same indeed...

Protesting no representation is the same as protesting when you loose a democratically held election. Some things never change famalam.

People who say that shit have no idea how protests worked. The Boston Tea party and the civil rights protests broke specific laws to show those laws were unjust or that they would not be obeyed. Added bonus to the civil rights of wanting a case to bring before the supreme court. Randomly breaking shit and not protesting a specific law has nothing in common with protests of the past.

That we should firebomb Soros owned property?

>Destruction of British trade goods as a symbol of rebellion against a specific target.

No difference. Amerilards have never had any respect and should be bombed to kingdom come.

Ok mehmet, give me yer address so i can get there and show a log up your ass.

slide thread. ignore

>The reason taxes were raised on the US colonies was because after spending huge amounts of cash protecting the colonies from French attacks in the Seven Years War (called the French Indian War in the US) the British government faced an increase of about 56% in the national debt to £132.6 million which given Britain's GDP at the time which was £84.3 million represented an debt/GDP ratio of 157%, about equivalent to the position of Greece in 2012 after the financial crisis. In order to increase tax revenue from the colonies they passed various laws, some creating in America taxes that were common in England but previously avoided in America to stimulate growth. Others, like the Tea Act, lowered the duties to combat and undercut smugglers. The smugglers didn't take kindly to the officials trying to undercut their criminal operations and chucked a bunch of tea into Boston habour.

>The Boston Tea party had nothing to do with oppressed colonists - Benjamin Franklin suggested the smugglers pay compensation for the criminal damage when he wrote in a letter to Samuel Adams and John Hancock (who was a prominent smuggler):

>I cannot but wish & hope that before any compulsive Measures are thought of here, our General court will have shewn a Disposition to repair the Damage and make Compensation to the Company.

>Destroying your tyrannical empire's shit is the same as destroying your shit

>setting some guy's car on fire because you're upset your candidate lost
vs
>destroying british trade goods to protest taxes placed on said goods that they were forced to pay

>freeing your country from tyranny and separating yourself from an empire
vs
>loot some sneakers nabidda doo diba bix nood

All this image does is prove niggers are 243 years less advanced than whites.

This argument is so retarded that it actually manages to trigger me. The reason the Boston Tea Party happened was because we were unable to properly and civilly represent our own interests in British Parliament. That's why we fought our war of independence to set up a representative government so we wouldn't have to do shit like that anymore and could actually work through our problems like civilized human beings and not like fucking nigger savages

>Tyrannical empire

What an absolute meme. There's nothing wrong with wanting the right to self determination and your own country but the American colonists were treated badly, they were the richest people in the world even more so than homeland Britain

Wrong, see:

Weren't treated badly even

Fucking try it you cunt well have the queen raped on bbc

I'd ask why they're spreading their message through Facebook and not by horseback like 200 years ago?

Could it be that things change as time moves forward?

American colonists didn't have 'their own interests' at that point though, all they wanted was to exploit trade with Europe without British taxes for expensive wars to protect American trade monopolies from Europeans.

Go to bed Muhammed

Black people 2017: We have to come together to defeat whitey so lets riot!
Black people 1773: *Kidnapping each other and selling themselves as slaves*