DAKOTA ACCESS HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING! Talcum X is reporting that the Trump administration fully intends to do the Dakota access pipline!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtG3JXlV84o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to kill oil cops!

#womensMarch

I'm literally shaking right now!! somebody stop trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good

The train has left the station. Next stop, MAGA!

Moloch forbid we drill our own fucking oil

Get the oil
Shoot the commies
Live happily ever after.

OMG YOU MEAN HE'S GOING TO REDUCE CARBON EMISSIONS FROM INEFFICIENT TRANSPORT OF OIL USING A RAILWAY SYSTEM??? HE'S LITERALLY HITLER GUYS@!

>in Standing Rock

Just get the Keystone XL pipe back. Just let the redskins drink themselves to death.

I live in North Dakota. These protestors are disgusting. They leave so much garbage behind, they use wire cutters to go on private property to destroy oil workers equipment. We are trying to pass a law where you can legally run over protestors blocking the highway, when that happens im going to borrow my friends Hummer and go hunting for protesters.

The problem isn't exactly the pipeline itself it's where it's going through, Native reservations and pristine wilderness. Leaks aren't the only issues with pipelines as they can also cause habitat fragmentation depending on how big they are and if the are raised, ground level or below ground pipelines. Habitat fragmentation is a serious but often overlooked ecological problem.

why can't they build a pipeline that doesn't go underneath a water source. doesn't seem smart to potentially contaminate fresh water.

We gave those injuns the reserves, we can take them away. And a pipeline is safer than any other type of transport we have. Rail and truck and way more likely to have spills than an underground pipline.

stay based ND. Don't let the injuns give your state a bad rep

You have a wrong vision of the natives. You idealize them as a proud warrior people who want to preserve their land. These savages have an iq of at most 70, they are rich from oil and government grants, and they burn the money on new vehicles drugs and alcohol. They are disgusting, we shoulda genocided them many years ago, they contribute nothing to society.

God dammit. Leave the oil in the ground, we're gonna destroy this country with these fuckin pipelines.

>it's where it's going through, Native reservations

Except that's not true, once you make an agreement to accept monetary payment for land, that land no longer belongs to you.

>indian giver "stereotype" confirmed

DRILL BABY DRILL

>where it's going through, Native reservations

It's actually not. If it was, the natives would take a cut and everyone would be happy.

The problem is that it's passing through an area outside of one of the reservations that is allegedly an Indian Burial Ground (though no evidence of corpses have been interred there was found by the archeological review).

I spent all day in bed crying. I have refused to turn on the TV to watch an illegitimate President being sworn in. A President who hates gays, hates blacks, hates Muslims, hates the LGBT community, hates latinos, hates Mexicans, and hates women.

It's going to be a very dark 4 years. Has anyone had any experience with Zoloft? I don't know how I can ever be happy again until he is out of office.

I'm half Blackfoot and my IQ is in the 98th percentile.

>It's going to be a very dark 4 years

No user.

It's going to be very white.

Consider suicide.

8 years

>its another americans who have one long lost native relative think they're natives episode
oh boy

SSRIs are the fucking devil. Just do heroin instead, tapering off is 10 times easier.

Nope, I'm actually half blackfoot, quarter irish and a quarter german.

So I know why it's a good thing.
I've yet to grasp why people are protesting against it? Can someone enlighten me?

How much will 1 litre of gas cost then?

Good. Hopefully they'll send in the cavalry and finish the job this time.

they want to run the pipeline underneath a fresh water source.

FAITH SPOTTED EAGLE BTFO

Her electoral vote cannot save her now!

GOODNIGHT RED BLIGHT

>1 litre of gas

They're probably just going to reroute it a little and get the fuck back to work. A few additional bends, and there'll be nothing to protest. They could have done this the whole time, but they got cheap and lazy, and then there was that army corps of engineers bullshit.

I work for the oil industry, and I'll be the first to tell you they're being giant flaming cunts about this. We would never get away with skipping environmental impact controls in this country.

I can't handle all of this winning, I'm literally shaking right now

Get outta here with your science and logic.

Sure you are Elizabeth.

I live in southwest ND but my mother in law lives in Mandan. She says the protesters are doing hundred car caravans through town. Ignoring traffic signs and lights. They're swarming small gas stations and robbing them blind. All public restrooms in town have been closed due to protesters shitting everywhere and destroying property. They had to close all the hotel pools because people were bathing or shiiiting or both in them. They all need to be shot.

Isn't there already multiple pipelines going underneath that fresh water source, and this one would go WAY below those source? In effect, being 100 times safer than the already-existing pipelines for that fresh water source?

WOW TRUMP WHO HAS STOCK IN DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE AND RICK PERRY WHO SITS ON THE BOARD OF A COMPANY BUILDING THE DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE IS NOW BUILDING THE DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE!

who cares wtf talcum-x says

he has dozel syndrome and will be disregarded

Do you know how much volume loss has to occur before a leak is even detectable?

There's no reason they can't take less of a profit margin and route the pipe through a safer corridor. Besides, they already blew their profit margin by trying to skip due process and getting caught.

Lmao who cares?

Pipelines are not a big deal desu senpai

t. youtube.com/watch?v=JtG3JXlV84o

Memes aside, this is not good

You sound angry that you can't add 2+2

Obama only stopped it because it would be bad PR for Trump when he had to continue it

Same goes for off shore drilling

Long lost relative? You do realize if he's half, then one parent is 100%... I knew Leafs were bad at math, but this really takes the cake.

>There are currently 2 pipelines running parallel and under a mile away from the Dakota one
WOW THIS ONES GOING TO KILL THE ENVIRONMENT

Also how the fuck is this shocking? Trump flat out said he supported it during the campaign.

My point was, if it's insurmountably safer than the already-existing situation. What is the real problem? Wouldn't any protesting efforts be better placed in protesting the pipelines that are right up there next to the actual water source?

Don't we already have lots of immigrants? What's wrong with adding more?

Good.

Libs fail to realize that the oil is going to be transported one way or another (if not by pipeline, instead by less efficient routes that are more likely to result in a spill, like train or semi).

Funniest part of this whole fisco is the pipeline doesn't even cross land of the tribe protesting, and its path is basically parallel to an existing natural gas pipeline.

Anons had posted in one of these threads about certain tribes and Berkshire Hathaway having vested interests in railway companies that currently transport a majority of the oil, and that this was the real driver behind the protests. As with anything, follow the money I guess.

Good. Needs to be done. It is simple. Safe and efficient

>Don't we already have lots of immigrants? What's wrong with adding more?
Adding 1% more immigrants is fine if you get rid of 10% of the existing ones meanwhile.

What's your point?

So are they getting rid of 10% of the existing pipes?

kek

No, but isn't that where the protesting efforts should be placed? The 10%, not the 1%?

>being this fucking stupid
Oi, fatass immigration and pipelines =/= the same thing

Of course, the protesters should just build time machines and go back and stop those other pipes from existing.

FEATHERFAGS BTFO YET AGAIN

Imagine what you could have been without all that savage blood inside you.

>What is an analogy
Oi, autism-ass.

this user speaks the truth

You guys are focusing on the wrong point, and completely ignoring the primary one, which has clearly been stated to be 'habitat fragmentation.'

And you're an idiot.

Underrrated

>The problem isn't exactly the pipeline itself it's where it's going through, Native reservations and pristine wilderness

It's going through neither of those, you idiot.

In fact, the area that hippies are whining about already has pipelines running through it.

Of course a pipeline is safer. Nobody but a fucking idiot would debate the necessity of pipelines themselves. The point of the matter is, they can route the fucker anywhere they please, but because they wanted to save time and money, they stuck the pipe thorough an area that should not have been excavated. Also, there are no pre-existing pipes south of Bismarck.

Get a fucking map. The proposed line crosses the Mississippi, and then back over it again. Should have stayed on one side of the river, but they crossed it twice to cut distance on the way to Stanley. Unnecessary and dangerous.

>B-but our womyns march!?

Mfw

The media is going to pick up on the pipeline, after mostly ignoring it for months. I predicted this back in November.

The media is full of partisan hacks. If nothing else, Democrats should be thankful that Trump is a Republican, so the media can actually scrutinize anything he does. They gave Obama a pass on gunrunning in Mexico, Libya, and Syria, and on killing American citizens with drone strikes.

Don't be surprised when they reveal a CIA op involving gunrunning or drug smuggling that Trump gets blamed for, because he signed off on it in exchange for not getting shot in the back of the head. Think Iran-Contra.

The CIA has already tried an embarassingly bad golden showers dossier, and Russian hacking claims with no evidence. Now they'll blame Trump for their own shenanigans.

Oh I see.
Well in that case, the decision has been made. The pipeline has been approved.
You can stop protesting now.

That's not true at all. The problem was the local tribe was offerred $50 million to have the pipeline go through their land. They said they wanted more and the govt. decided it was cheaper to add 15 miles of pipeline and go AROUND the reservation.

That is why they are protesting. Indians played hardball on gibs and the govt. called their bluff. No one would have ever heard of this if they initially accepted the first offer.

His profile picture is monochrome because it's the only way you can see black on him.

Pic related.
Can none of you tards see how crossing the Mississippi, twice, could have been avoided?

Featherniggers BTFO.

Most pipelines in north america are below ground

nothing wrong with that
gas can indeed be measured in liters

>Talcum X

stopped reading there, god damn it kek

nobody here cares, fuck off fag

Sorry for not being autistic enough to read/comprehend your autism.

>hint: I'm not.

I've read this before but no one has given a source to that 50 million dollar claim.

What will we tell our 8 year old children, especially our wives' sons?

Yes, and how do they get them below ground?

BURRRRRRRRN!, YOU DISUNITED CESSPIT OF A NATION!!

>TEAR
EACH
>OTHER
APART

I'd love a source. Even if true, the people in Bismarck and Minot got to say no too, didn't they? The original plan was further north, but the people there bitched first.

yep

Our environment is going to be like China's.

what a waste of our country's natural beauty

>propose pipeline
>invite tribe to discussions of where to build
>tribesmen get drunk and rape their daughters
>propose to build the pipeline on their shit
>ok sounds like you don't care
>already build most of the pipeline; finally get to tribe land
>tribesmen emerge from drunken stupor after raping their daughters: "WE DINDU NUFFIN DON'T BUILD HEAR"

>noblesavage.jpg

Yup. And i expect them to bing back the us military death count.

By digging a trench, putting the pipeline in it, and then covering it back up. It's not a big deal senpai

>Trump announcing this now just so he can watch some hippies freeze to death

>my ancestry is mainly celtic and german

>crossing water with a trench
>what is directional drilling
>doesn't how to pipeline

Why even post user?

Honestly, I'm envious, I wish Trump would also be Russian president.

Hello Elizabeth Warren

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE INDIAN'S SACRED LAND

REEEEEEEEE THOSE DIGITS

Wtf I love talcum x now