Solidarity is over-rated

I'm not even sure where to begin with this, saw it on facebook a couple minutes ago.

I'm usually a pretty big librul faggola but fuck me if this doesn't start the red pill digesting.

LITERALLY no winning.

LOL native people care about the earth you guys.

We need them to keep this up. It's too perfect

why would trans women be afraid of planned parenthood getting gutted? You have removed yourself from the gene pool and there aren't any babies coming out of that axe wound between your legs

>latinx women

Because it's a conservative shill

lol that comment about native americans

leftist think people are like pokemon types

>latinx

I'm so sick of these fucking shit posts

someone post redpills/lugenpresse examples for this user

>nasi

Spooky

Divide and conquer, you guys, divide and conquer. Shadilay.

>trans women
>planned parenthood

>Being racist towards native american women while being entirely oblivious about it

I really love the part where this fucking faggot assumed that Native Americans' #1 concern is for the environment at all times, and is completely oblivious of the blatant racism of this assumption.

Portugal... More like... Wartugal!

We need to start hitting back against the diverse leftists. Make them get mad, so the white leftists feel attacked.

Just saw this lmao

shit like this needs to be rewarded and promoted.

>Native women are automatically assumed to be super concerned about the planet

Fucking racist bitch.

>Transwomen need to plan their parenthood

Uhhh

I agree with the point. White women should know better.

>White women unironically thought they could throw white men under the bus and keep their seat at the top

LEL
E
L

That is bizarre. He did better among white women than among other women demographics, but he did not carry them. Why would you want to carry a sign at your own rally that claims Trump was popular with the largest block of women, undercutting your message that women oppose him AS women, plus essentially telling your white sisters to gtfo?

>portublack

Kek this user, Nigerian I choose, Nigeria Nigeria

I have no idea why these people antagonize whites then beg them to play nice in return.

You can't win an election without whites. Obama needed them too

Almost 100% certain it was originally written by some 16 to 20something white girl with self esteem issue and too many hours clocked on tumblr.

Because she is an entitled, racist, sheboon.

If I understand you correctly it would be because it would paint a massive target on the women supporting Trump.

Of course their shit was going to descend into in fighting

They are literally gays, trannies and feminists trying to align themselves with people who would quicker persecute gays, trannies and feminists than anyone posting here would.

This is the second time this week I've seen an "ally" throw up their hands and come here.
THE FIRE RISES

Because nigger

Tbh senpai I've been lurking pol for 3 years, historic Sup Forumstard though.

I'm just an incredibly neutral person who honestly doesn't give a rat's ass if you're gay, trans, or whatever. Just don't be a cunt to people.

My "don't be a cunt" rule is getting broken an awful lot lately, so I find myself here more frequently.

>subhuman maple nigga

Leaf-tier post

>transwomen
>planned parenthood
buh?

That was me.

Now I'm literally a nazi

Hot damn based leafs, why aren't there more of you?

Will they bow or will they confront when they see their victim privilege being stripped?

This is great news for us

You'd be surprised. Literally all of my male friends are Sup Forumstards, they just lurk.

None of those are worthwhile fears and just playing into "fears" manufactured by their respective media.

Illegals SHOULD be deported. Don't break the law to be here and siphon off the citizens.

I prefer snow beaner.

You literally can't go back to being bluepilled.
Your cognitive dissonance is broken and more and more of the pieces that upheld it will crumble when faced with your new objectivism.
One of us!