This is Leo

This is Leo.

Leo has more balls that all of Sup Forums combined.

You see, he stood out in the dark cold night for 3 hours while autistic manchildren showed up one after the other to scream, yell, freak out, threaten, name-call, demean, and be general human trash.

But he never left, and he never stopped chanting. In fact, the manchildren all trickled away, one by one, until he was the last man standing.

Could you have kept your demeanor through that, and not left, even when you were there by yourself with up to 6 angry shitbags behind you, leaving you open to be sucker punched or stabbed or shot by a mob of cowards?

He will not divide us, indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

irc.lc/rizon/HWNDU
youtu.be/NgsTwELGjJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And quietly into the night it goes, unappreciated or respected by anyone.

Fpbp

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT OF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

wow really made me think, i am a #bernout now

woahow what an honorable act, what a difference he made

here's the IRC since the mods keep deleting the threads irc.lc/rizon/HWNDU

>be general human trash
They were having fun, something liberals haven't done since they were children.

He looks like a young Sam Hyde

>he thinks people should have covered the planet ping pong harassment
>they were literally removed by police for breaking the law and being aggressive

Conservatives aren't capable of a peaceful protest.

Conservatives aren't capable of a peaceful protest.

You don't have fun by demeaning and screaming at people who aren't doing anything to you.

That's actually pretty cool.

>Dialy

>Conservatives aren't capable of a peaceful protest.
lmao wat. The left is the one that has all the violent protests not the right.

>You don't have fun by demeaning and screaming at people who aren't doing anything to you.
Actually that is fun as fuck and those people should lighten up. If you can't laugh at yourself then you are a stuck up twat.

>Actually that is fun as fuck and those people should lighten up. If you can't laugh at yourself then you are a stuck up twat.

Only an autistic cunt would think it's fun to scream obscenities at people who aren't doing anything to you.

It's not called having a sense of humor, it's called having morals. Maybe you should find some.

No it's not, you could tell the guy knew those people were funny but instead of just saying fuck it and having fun with them he stood there repeating a phrase fuckin shia labeof came up with for publicity.

I was watching and they never said a word to him, it is all recorded if you want to see.

and holy shit, did you just get deja vu

He actually believes what he is protesting. I can admire that.

>this is leo

I don't care.

They were yelling at the camera and about shia, they ignored him,

Eventually a girl got out of bed and walked down there to stand with him so he wouldn't be alone.

And somebody ordered him food for standing thre so long.

You sir are a liar. The one freak kept trying to get him to explain why he's there and why he's repeating it. They tried to get his Twitter handle. They called him a faggot. They yelled over him and pushed in the way.

This is all in the video. Don't lie, man.

I really felt bad for him when mustache man started messing with him. Actually felt good when a woman came and hugged him, because I think he was afraid.

Still, all those bantz.

Based reynad showing up two nights in a row

thats not leo

thats a zombie cuck.

I would not have done that because I always carry regardless of the laws in a given area. These mindless faggots need to be bombed and mowed down by trucks. Not even memeing

>Only an autistic cunt would think it's fun to scream obscenities at people who aren't doing anything to you.
I don't see where you are getting this from. There are entire TV shows devoted to insulting each other, like the roasts.

>It's not called having a sense of humor, it's called having morals. Maybe you should find some.
I have morals. Man if you want everyone to just be nice to each other then everyone becomes a weak pussy and things slowly degenerate. I think you are probably triggered by men acting like fucking men. Truth is you need both masculinity and femininity, you are trying to pussify everyone which is not going to end well.

>laughing at mustache man talking about hitler and various redpills
>kept looking at his watch

defiantly not a paid shill

Uncovered hwdu thread?

Good night, white pride.
:^)

first post

best post

Roasts are in good fun, and if you can't tell the difference between that and harassment then you're a lost cause, and quite possibly autistic.

I should come to somewhere that means something to you and call you a faggot and yell in your ears and we'll see how you react.

fpbp

This bluepilled me a littler.

Sup Forums is fun and shit, and I love reading a new school of banned sociology, philosophy and conservatism, but it's kinda strange to see it manifesting in real people, even if it's on camera. It was very surreal when mustache man started dropping his red pillz.

Felt sorry for that guy, he was a good guy.

lmfao what is that thing on the left

I can respect his dedication while still thinking his reasons are retarded. What's the point of posting when most people already understand that.

This on the other hand was fucking AWESOME.

They confronted the authoritarian tranny who was blocking their path, and not letting them show on camera.

This was awesome.

is shia wearing the same pants?
same pants confirmed shia?
shia pants confirmed?

are the pants on confirmed shia legit as before?

>harassment
This ain't harassment, there was no repeated actions. They didn't follow them home and continue to insult them. Also you can't claim that spot as their property because it is public property so the Trump supporters have just as much of a right to be there as the libtards. Don't want Trump supporters, then do it in Shia's place.

>I should come to somewhere that means something to you and call you a faggot and yell in your ears and we'll see how you react.
If I'm in public I would fucking love for someone to do this to me because it would be the most interesting thing to happen in a while. Any other instance and you would be breaking and entering.

yes everything

No, he was a loudmouth cunt who bullied his way into something he didn't belong in and tried to start shit with the girl.

Zero respect, zero morals, zero dignity.

>guys watch this unemployed faggot mumble meaningless words into a webcam only Sup Forums knows about
>he is so dedicated

I'm not sure. can't remember

absolutely. wan't me to get some girls down here to kick your ass he says

It's not public property, it belongs to the museum.

They have no right there if they're just going to harass and insult the people peacefully assembling.

He's not unemployed, he literally said he had to leave because he had work in the morning.

>standing for three hours
Oy vey! Bubbelah could have caught his death of cold!

fuck off reddit

>who could fund and supply shia on such a bender
>what is their end game

They were just talking. The tranny was being a piece of shit. The Leo guy just kept his chanting, never trying to shut anyone down. The tranny was combative, authoritarian, obnoxious and a fucking SJW to the end.

And she wasn't harassed, she was called upon after she pushed the old dudes, more than once with her umbrella. She is a disgrace.

Leo was great, and thats why I side with him.

>It's not public property, it belongs to the museum.
Then the museum would have to be the ones to ask them to leave not the other people that are there.

>harass
You don't know what that word means. And insults are fun faggot.

Chinese: He will divide us
Arabic: Muhammad rapes goats

uncle leo?

>repeating nonsensically that conservatives can't hold a peaceful protest
>literally proven wrong as soon as a few days ago
No ones buying it anymore, bud

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR SPIDER TONGUE!?

What's his IG?

i was watching when Sup Forums blart was on last night and honestly most of them seemed like good people, they weren't obnoxious towards the guy and if anything seemed friendly, no carl the cuck like behavior

The only videos I have seen of this was someone pranking a retarded crowd, and Shia 242ing people.

They harassed them both, he tried to fight her, threatened to call women down there to fight her, they called the guy a faggot, they yelled and were obnoxious human trash the entire time they were there.

Tiny brain.

>one posts points out it's an anarchist group
>another post claims it's a liberal group

I guess you pick and choose depending on your situation.

Hello, I came here to get my dick sucked. This is the place, right?

top kek

didnt read saged

>Tiny brain.
What the fuck dude that's harassment!

It was meant to be.

Can someone explain to me what this is all about?
I've seen a shitload of thread about this, is it just polacks trolling? Is it a new revolution from the left?
I'm lost.

Whgere's the video

It was fun wasn't it? See? Lighten up fag.

>彼は私たちを(dont know this)kemasen
Fucking yay. My Japanese is becoming god-tier T B H.

who the fuck does this?

whats wrong with you?

fucking leaf.

Insane leftists will not divide us.

Brainwashed retard elitist and autist loser with his mantra while everyone are having fun

Look at my friend's school video, it will really make you think, also, Leo is a major cuck:

youtu.be/NgsTwELGjJU

that bitch deserved it. fat greek mob guy was spitting out truth about bitches getting raped and killed by immigrant savages and she blocked the cam with her feminist umbrella of hate. fuck that bitch id hate fuck her

so is this general HWNDU thread??

>leaving you open to be sucker punched or stabbed or shot by a mob of cowards?

We're not Antifa

desu

Reported this thread for breaking the global rules and supporting violence towards people

Enjoy your ,,thread'' :^)

No shit.

Everyone I have seen having fun are great people.

what's his name?

the fuck

it legit scared me

Saved!

Also what was going through his mind right here?

Retard

>They harassed them both, he tried to fight her, threatened to call women down there to fight her, they called the guy a faggot, they yelled and were obnoxious human trash the entire time they were there.
Hahaha good luck filing a harassment lawsuit for that. That's just normal New Yorker behavior.

>dialy

> insult the people peacefully assembling

You mean like you faggots do everytime someone tries to speak at a university campus? Or when Trump was having his rallies and leftists came in to disrupt and antagonize? Fuck off faggot. That was kids having fun, you people on the other hand try to ruin lives and hurt people. Degenerate

>supporting violence towards people
would that include me telling you to kill yourself?

Cunts