YAY MORE UNWANTED BLACK BABIES!!!

YAY MORE UNWANTED BLACK BABIES!!!

Take your time on immigration daddy! Or don't do anything, we support you no matter what!

Other urls found in this thread:

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/823654314249953281
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>days in Already Done more then Obama
>Take your Time
Also More white babies are killed then blacks proportionally

Also , Hi Hillary Whats it like losing when everyone is behind u

It's just so we aren't finding abortions in foreign countries. It's called the Mexico City policy and every Republican since Reagan reenacts it and every Democrat repeals it.

>Wanting to pay for NGOs to promote abortion of whites in Europe

It's the other way around. It's foreign NGOs operating in the U.S.

I honestly don't understand how Dems are against it. Then again, there's a lot I can't understand about the Dems. I just really don't get this one.

>surrounded by men
Why was this needed

overseas
you dumb jew

Abortions should be legal as long as my taxes aren't paying for them.

nah, just more white babys, blacks never did abortion.

NO UTERUS NO OPINION
DON'T REGULATE MY BODY
I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

ETC

In other countries

Why do I want my money going to abortions in other goddamn places

>Also More white babies are killed then blacks proportionally

Wrong, Nigger lover.

So exactly what's happening now?

Nigs are 5 times as likely to abort than whites, or are you as dumb as the fucking chimps?

this.

women intellectuals (usually white) understand that babies are fucking shit and passing on your "legacy" is a fucking shitty meme and not worth the sacrifice. the nigress just wants moe money from dem programz.

This is probably the biggest false meme of all time. Blacks do not abort. Look up the project population of the US. The blacks' population is projected to grow steadily while the population of whites is sinking fast.

Ban abortion but also remove all the subsidies for children of fatherless homes. Watch the nigresses either die out or cross their legs.

Ah, that explains a lot. The wall is not to keep Mexicans out, but Americans in. Otherwise they would fix "their little issue" with a short trip to Mexico.

Yeah, we really need to be worried about spics. The blacks started out around 10% of the US population. Now they are 13% and that includes nigger immigration. So they are are a relatively stable population that has a very slow growth. It's the spics we need to worry about.

Foreign Funded Abortions.

Not even in our own country.
We shouldnt have been paying that money in the first place.

>this thread

Read the article you niggers. Trump didn't ban abortion in USA.

Abortions should be illegal for whites, encouraged hispanics/asians, and mandatory for all others.

Not true..

Planned Parenthood was born out of the eugenics movement and it's primary purpose is to increase the genetic quality of the population (or at minimum reduce the rate of degredation) by reduving birthrate of blacks and the poor.

>White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states

in any case this is totally irrelevant because this executive is about funding for foreign NGOs, mostly in poor countries Africa and Central/South Asia...

This was necessary if we are to end immigration on a massive scale. Birth rates in the USA are far too low for the profiteers.

There's been a federal law preventing funding for abortions for a long time now.

Stop having premarital sex.

>WE NEED TO KILL ALL CHILDREN THAT INCONVENIENCE US BECAUSE WE'RE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN

The only person you should kill is yourself. Do it now.

This, let the niggers starve.

Virtue signalling and scoring points with the pro-choice voter. That's it.

If you oppose foreign funding for abortions in African countries where the average woman has 5+ kids, you're no different than any other anti-white SJW cuck

>infanticide Gould be legal as long as my taxes aren't paying for it.

Wont matter. We wont allow BS refugees, let the african govts pay for the abortions

Huffington post is 99.9% women.

I can't find anything on WHAT anti-abortion order he signed. Is he simply going to ban all abortion in America or what?

This is the issue I have with abortion. I think it's wrong and I'm not even religious at all. Would you date a woman that had an abortion?

But certain people shouldn't have children on this planet. Abortion works like eugenics. I've read that crime went down in the 1990s significantly because most criminals weren't even born due to legalization of abortion in the 1970s.

these countries are backwards as fuck. do you believe that they would even allow an abortion to happen in half of the pregnancy cases there? get your head out of your fucking asshole

that is because of immigration from africa, not births. nobody in developed nations have children

Daily reminder that every aborted fetus is one less liberal voter.

This is fucked up. I love Trump but stop signing executive orders you aren't fucking Mummar Gaddafi. You have to go through Congress if you don't want to be anything more than an uncivilized degenerate banana republic

Blacks have always been 10-15 percent you dipshit
Theybwere at like 15% in the 60s

Fuck off leaf.

You call that a shitpost? Try again faggot.

>surrounded by men

Why is Huffington Post so fucking sexist?

>implying blacks go to actual abortion clinics and don't just use the coat hanger
fuck off kike this is a win for common decency, women need to take responsibility for their shit actions.

>Giving moloch more power

If you have a problem with niggers, well... I don't need to spell it out for you. No FBI I am not egging on anything, just saying OP is sperging over a good thing

twitter.com/HuffPostUK/status/823654314249953281

Yeah you really thought this through didn't you? You're a pro at using inspect element.

They're huffing tons of paint and don't actually know what they're talking about.

He's right for once tho.

Trump signing executive orders can be seen as autocratic.

The guy has to, on some parts at least, go through congress.

Other than that, solid work I guess.

Do you lack reading comprehension? That's what I stated you fucking imbecile.

>20 Trillion in debt
>Lets pay to vacuum Niglets overseas.

Wrong. Black babies are overwhelmingly allowed to abort.

Blacks will just abort anyways

Honestly abortion is Trump's worst issue besides maybe Israel

Blacks love killing their own children and the mothers who usually abort them have health problems. Trump is basically killing tons of black women.

They're nigger and spic infants, who cares.

looks like my boy maury is going to fucking die from doing 200 more seasons of "this nigglit is yours"

>daddy
doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

I would've cared if it was putting restrictions in America but
>Overseas funding

>has to
no he literally doesn't

but he will,because he's not Obama

trump is undoing shit that Obama has done through executive orders,this is one of them

Watch your mouth, leaf.

Don't speak of the Emperor in that tone.

Learn to read idiot.

I'm fine when abortion is needed, but not when it's used as birth control.

We really need birth control pills to be reexamined as well, the hormone imbalances are probably what are causing a lot of this feminist bullshit to continue late into these woman's lives.

3 Rakings for this leaf

>Executive order concerning usa paying for abortions abroad is bad

So you want to pay for shit you have no business going so

you can't find it bc the legacy media wants you to extrapolate that he's banning all abortions.

>YAY MORE UNWANTED BLACK BABIES!!!

HOW ABOUT NOT MAKING SEX?

>Telling people to not follow biological urges
>is genuinely surprised when people still have sex

You are a failure and reality is too much for you to handle.

>hurr durr I REFUSE to allow my taxes to go towards abortions
>Also, don't you dare let my taxes go towards food stamps or healthcare for those children I'm forcing to be born!!!
>I don't care about the 300,000+ kids sitting in halfway homes!! Only 100,000 of them can be adopted anyway!! And it usually takes 3+ years for them to get adopted!!!!
>When they turn 18 and are kicked out of the system, don't you dare use my taxes for their food stamps or health care (such as birth controls)
>then the cycle continues

>Blacks do not abort
Blacks are more likely to be aborted than born.

DAILY REMINDER:

Abortion kills more niggers than the next 5 leading causes of death COMBINED!

"PRO-LIFE" IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!
>"PRO-LIFE" IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!

Murdering babies is wrong. Period.

What countries does America fund abortions in? If we're talking Europe, fine, stop paying for it.
But is it Africa or somewhere similar? I would be happy for the west to contribute to abortions in Africa

This is about putting an end to free money to random organizations that dont even work in the united states. Why the fuck should we be paying for abortions in random countries? Why the fuck should we be giving ANYONE any of our money?

The democrats love this bill because it lets the federal government give non-governmental organizations money to do their pro-abortion shit, effectively making the american government fund abortion and abortion propaganda. It's a fucking money laundering con with long term social consequences.

>Also More white babies are killed then blacks proportionally
objectively false

No black babies when all the niggers are locked up.

close your bible, go to sleep...forever

Good. I know Sup Forums has a hard on for dead black babies but abortion is wrong no matter who gets one.

Killing babies is sickening..

That'll teach those freaks to parade around like whores!

yeah that will work out just fine...

they'll just shoot each other by 13 anyways.

It's sickening to be against womens rights. Also it's undemocratic to not go through the Senate

This is just one thing I couldn't support him with. Not a good idea at all. Now we're going to have tons of poverty babies running around.

Planned parenthood get federal funding and makes money by selling human body parts.

Fuck off freak

aww man thats lame
That means more niggers and more criminals in general of all races

The kind of people that get abortions shouldnt be having children anyway

You know, with about half your population being women, maybe some women should have been included in the whole thing, but dat's just cray cray to old white males.

I think you'll find that that's President Donald Trump.
Those kikes make me sick.

You make me sick anti-semite.

Nah, they don't even want to do that work.

They'll get white police to do it for them.

How is terminating a pregnancy a woman's right? Abortion isn't natural kek.

>be liberal
>resort to making threads like this or pro TPP threads
>because your father, God Emperor Donald J Trump triggers you that much

GET HIS DISGUSTING JEWISH INLAW OUT OF THERE

>men aren't allowed any say in reproductive rights
>now women aren't either

SEEMS FAIR TO ME.

>Hmm selling fetal parts for science and education is wrong!
They would have been thrown in the trash anyway. Why not put them to use, you ninny.

Also the Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood does NOT pay for abortions. It only pays for other services.

I don't discriminate though!
Jews, Muslims, niggers, spicks and leafs. I hate you all.

well maybe the parents of those children should be fucking responsible for them you fucking nigger

The establishment lies more in culture and individuals than it does in government and legislation. It's why the concept of white privilege exists.

Women are fucking awful at making decisions and enforcing them.

>What do want for dinner?
>I don't know, whatever you want.
>Pizza?
>Ugh, no; pick something else.
>Well what do you want to eat?
>Whatever you want.
>Proceed in this fashion until hatefucking is achieved

Better let them into office, hurrrrrrr