Why is Romania so shit? Is it because they are gypsies?

Why is Romania so shit? Is it because they are gypsies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S8wTR2JqS_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Buda_(1686)#Massacre_of_Jews_and_Muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit genetics. Even Argentines look whiter.

I mean, come on. They shot parts of Borat in Romania because even Kazakhstan didn't look shit enough.

>They shot parts of Borat in Romania
They shot ALL the Kazakhstan parts in the poorest rural Romania

That's because Kazakhstan is actually really nice.

Romania is Shitskins+Even shitier Gypsy Shitskins+Decades of Communism

no all their gypsies are here

I went to Transylvania last summer

It was pretty good.

And the people were friendly

They just have a critical problem with fashion

they have pretty women though. little latin cuties

Gypsies are scum, every romanian hates them.

It's been a shit country ever since their greatest President died.

No, they are here, shitting in my garden.

It's because you're a gook and your mom sucks black dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU&t=1s

CPT. Romania is here to save the day from nordcucks,finno-ugric cucks and cucks in general.Feel free to suck my dick you inferiors.

Finland wasn't much better before they took advantage of technologies other people invented

sellaset sieltä, yritä edes

Lies, Romania good

youtube.com/watch?v=S8wTR2JqS_g

It's because they are Romanians.

So when is Romania upping their game and taking advantage of technologies other people invented?

Ow how cute. You have arived

This thread again?

Always here to feed hungarians with my potent seed.

didnt know finns actually did the mongolian/steppe throat singing. You fags are not european.

It's already happening my Sinoid friend, I took advantage of the airplane to subsequently take advantage of your mother

To be fair, the jet engine is a Romanian invention though (see Henri Coandă)

Fun fact he had 46 post in this thread

Bevare the shit posting

Why did they kidnap the kid in the middle

>The gypsy fuckboi from leeching on Finnish welfare is back
Please continue your autistic screeching

Romanian girls on my free cams are the hottest

>flag

Beware this guy's street shitting

his gypsy impulses are uncontrollable, watch your wallets too

Low fucking energy my man, you can do better

>Talks to a country that has the moon on it's flag
You actually played yourself here.

>already happening

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm sorry, no it's not.

t. Hungry

Communism

Where is that?

I hope this helps OP, start from the third paragraph.

tl;dr: they are a fake nation always seeking validation by attacking others online

>mfw your mom swiped right on me on Tinder and I invited her over for netflix&chill

Everywhere in Romania

Was it pretty historic? I would actually be interested in traveling there.

>you have the roma in your name
Our country was named Romania before Soros forced this "Roma people"meme
The ROMAn Empire has ROMA in it's name but people don't call Ceaser gypsie.
Bulgarian education.

I like how these threads are usually baltic bickering but for some reason a Finn has inserted himself into the argument

No, it is not because of gypsies, its because of romanians, gypsies are only a minor problem.

So you also killed the rape babies like we did? Based Bulgaria is based. Have a bloody handed high high five.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Buda_(1686)#Massacre_of_Jews_and_Muslims

lol nice try you shitskin gypsy turk

>700 years of sucking turkish cock
>nope no way that had any genetic impact on us :DD

nevermind that the original Bulgars were even turks

>you are not entirely ,but large proportion of your nation is

You know what i love about you?

I love seeing you butthurt everyday, in fact that's why i come here,just to check up on your butthurt lvl.

I see 10 like you on every Romania post, and almost ZERO on other posts on this board.

Now imagine how butthurt you gotta be just to wait for that Romania post all day so you can ejaculate your frustration.

Stay cuckd bozgor i will check on you tomorrow.

must be shitty on top of being hungarian to also be stuck in fucking bulgaria, lel

High five my aryan asian cousin

No they did not,there is no proof,if that retard told you he went on mood you'd agree with him just to be able to jerk eachother.Typical rats.

>So you also killed the rape babies like we did?

yeah that totally happened

10 post
itshappening.jpg

>Romania
How on earth can one country suck so bad?

to their credit, at least gypsies don't suck reindeer balls

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

Spain's got more gypsies. Fuck our country

Because the EU cucked Romania from dealing with the gypsy culture

I'm sorry did you say something? Oh, of course not. You can't speak Finnish.

nor do I need to in order to fuck your easy women

back to the shed

>Lives in Finland
>Still talks shit about Finland
Yup, some things never change. Once an ungrateful parasite, always an ungrateful parasite.

So, please tell. Why is Romania so shit?

Even their cat is dirty. The mindset of a gipsy seems to be the same of a favelado here, a total lack of basic well being instincts. They can't even use a little bit of water to wash their faces. Fuck them!

If Soros money didn't cuck Romania and Europe, 99% of the gypsies would be in jail for child abuse.The children would be sent for a proper education ending the gypsy culture for good.

What the hell are they doing?

it isn't

and at least Romania has fucking mountains, tundra nigger

They also mixed with the celts,germans and jews.

Romanian pastime

>this triggers the snow mongol

>it isn't
>Still left his shithole country
/thread the hypocrisy is strong with this one. Here's your final (You)

just because you don't make enough money by begging to travel to Lapland and see the northern lights doesn't mean that I'm poor, Szandor

Romania cops need to know what a dropped gun is and start cleaning up the streets.

I'm dating a tall white Romanian, she seems to display some gypsy qualities, but she's not entirely gypsy. What am I in for Sup Forums? She's about an inch taller than me, and I think has green eyes. Vaguely green though.

what

call her a gypsy

only then can you know

I hope she dumps your chink ass

kek

Take out the gypsy thugs because they "found" a gun on them.

I had a very sexy Romanian math teacher once. She had been an artillery officer in the Romanian military under Ceausescu. She had a kind of platinum blonde wavy afro, kind of like Einstein's hair but stylish. She also taught optional philosophy, world religions, and art history, having earned a Master's degree in art history after immigrating to Canada.

That said, I've found that immigrants get Masters degrees in Canada very easily. I'm not sure why exactly.

>Lapland

Shouldn't be a problem for you to give a rundown on your itinerary then.

Also, why would some pictures of mountains offend me? Because I called your fatherland a shithole?

Tetszik hogy milyen gyorsan terjed az általam paintolt Román autist screeching meme
>feelsgoodman
Spammoljátok ezeknek a geciknek éjjel-nappal

But next to you everybody is friendly so that means nothing.

romanians=/=roma

because you don't have any, so to compensate your mom climbed my mountain all night long

gypsy-romanians are still romanians

I have, several times, and she whines "I'm NOOT a gypsy!"

also I'm not a chink, I'm arab :^)

This looks like Slovakia

Standards are pretty low for master's except if the RD hates your guts (then you get judged as if you were a PhD student and must produce a PhD-level dissertation, except shorter).

african-americans are still americans

>he's fucking a gypsy

hope you like the taste of AIDS medicine

>It's an East European thread

>why would some pictures of mountains offend me?

because whether you're a gypsy-mongol hungarian or a snow-mongol finn, the reality still is you don't fucking have any and you will never know their joys

lel

Hope you like the taste of Ahmed's cock, Sven :^)

That might work in Romania with all the gypsies around but here it's just hyttysen ininää korvissani.

I'd also like to hear more of your imaginary trip to Lapland with your imaginary food-coupons.

Where did the gypsy bs came from, I know no one that ever considered romanains to be gypsies. The first time I heard about it was when romanians were complaining about it

Damn, these Romania vs Hungary threads are even worse than Serbia vs Croatia ones.

>typical russia

Throwing down with the commies and the nazis fucked them. They should have been like the swiss, romania would have 35-40 million population and $30K minimum per capita gdp now

>food-coupons

I can get these things for free? Better than having to pay 16 fucking Euro for a shitty burger desu

Where can I get 'em?

Once you realize their impediment and their chip on the shoulder for being a made up country with no history, you start treating them like retarded children. I am not even mad at Romanians, trolling and pretending to be Roman Empire 2.0 is their only way to cope with existential angst.

Is there actually any difference between a Romanian and a gypsy or is this just a meme? How white are Romanians? Did they race mix with the gypsies so much that there is no going back now and they're all brownish like Turks and Serbs?

I don't mean anything bad just - redpill me on Romania.

A lot of EAstern European countries have gypsies , and pol loves to post pictures of gypsies and claim they are Romanians , Serbs , Magyars, etc

Can't wait for the genocide

Already posted Balkan leaf

Still nothing on Lapland. Such a shame, no imagination, many such cases. SAD!

>mudslime shitskin from rapefugee-tier country yammering

lel, remember those floods in 2014 in your country? yeah, that was god trying to flush out the gypsies from Europe.

Most Romanians are white