Trump is gonna fuck over this own voters

benefitspro.com/2017/01/12/one-republican-votes-to-block-social-security-cuts

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

HOW YOU ENJOYING THAT CORPORATE COCK UP YOUR ASS Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bSd_urAW9E
wsj.com/articles/foxconn-mulls-7-billion-investment-to-build-u-s-factory-1485153535
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh. Did we fuck up bros...?

It's beautiful, but it's nothing we didn't see coming. There are so much waste in this nation, it's best to let them go, it's more humane that way. Imagine they have children, who continue their wasteful lineage, and themselves become wasteful burdens.

>Uh. Did we fuck up bros...?

Yup

gotta pay for those tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires somehow

No, ''we'' didn't fuck up at all. Like any limited resource, healthcare should be allocated to the most productive members of society. To allocate them otherwise, that is to waste.

t. One of them

Everyone under this line needs to leave Sup Forums forever
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol there goes Trump's entire voter base

So he's not giving the power back to the people?

You did, maybe. I'm not working-class trash.

Trump's voters served their purpose, and accepted their place in society gracefully. They've willingly lowered their standard of living for the betterment of the rest of us. That's a noble sacrifice if I've ever heard of one.

>So he's not giving the power back to the people?

Funniest line in his speech. Never thought I would laugh that hard. Laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Will people look back and think this entire Trump presidency was a sick twisted joke that went out of hand?

no wonder they're all fucked up on heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=3bSd_urAW9E

>social-security-cuts

I understand that the "Sup Forums is full of neets" meme will never die, but you do realise that their are a lot of us who are financially self-dependant, right?

Why the fuck do you think we support libertarian economics?

wtf I hate posts on Vietnamese underwater basket weaving forums now

There's nothing graceful about right wing retards

This is bad? Pretty great desu, I can finally get out there and get a job.

Best part is I can sue when I get denied for voting for Augustus.

>vox

WEW

You're only crying like a bitch about the source because you can't challenge the facts.

They did their job admirably. Yes, the liberal vision of a strong society with little class friction sounds great, but such a state of affairs cannot come to be in the United States. There are too many unproductive, entitled, and uneducated members of society to life all boats. The goal now, then, should be to ensure the best boats are tended to while letting the others go in peace. No one needs uneducated laborers who demand a living wage. At least not nearly as many as there are stomping around clamoring about Making America Great Again.

He's doing everything he said he would to date.

8 years of shill threads is worth it though

>No one needs uneducated laborers who demand a living wage. At least not nearly as many as there are stomping around clamoring about Making America Great Again.

Trump voters btfo

Meme image

HELLO CTR

I'm only 30 and I haven't planned on getting shit from SS since I was 20.

Good riddance, I only hope I get something, anything back in exchange for all this bullshit Iv'e been paying for.

>He's doing everything he said he would to date.

He said point black he won't cut social security faggot. Do you seriously think I'm stupid?

>HELLO CTR

Hello Trump the record!

I know that the left is absolutely fucked.

The right is skyrocketing across the white western world, and you guys just can't win elections anymore.

Canada will come around sooner or later. Either that, or Trump will inevitably annex you pathetic cunts. You and the rest of Toronto's shitskins will be hanging from pianowire.

wtf i love foreign workers now!

>The right is skyrocketing across the white western world,

YEAH LET'S RETURN TO FEUDALISM!

>bennifitspro.com

Literally" "gibs me dat" the website

If I could opt out of social security in general I would

>shitskins doing subhuman labour

what else is new sandnigger?

AHAHAHA YES GOMMUNISTS LET ME DRINK YOUR TEARS! YOUR PLANS TO MAKE PEDOTRANSHOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE FORCED ON TO THE PUBLIC HAS FAILED YET AGAIN! YOUR PLANS TO BRAINWASH US USING HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION IS GOING IN THE SHITTER! YOUR WORDS ARE MEANING LESS AND LESS WHILE OURS MEAN MORE AND MORE! GO ROT IN SHIT YOU FUCKING GOMMIE BASTARDS!

We all knew what he meant. Isn't that what his voters said? That the media was too focused on what he said and not the meaning behind his words?

The obvious solution to keeping SSI solvent would be removing the income cap (only the first $110,000 of your income is taxed to fund SSI) but that must be too much of a burden for hardworking Americans. The poor are useless, utterly useless, and it doesn't matter if their Billy Bob, Jose, or Tyrone, garbage is garbage. It's time to severe their lifeline.

wtf i love tax cuts for millionaires now!

>We all knew what he meant.

Oh so what you're saying is he's a lying sack of shit.

>benefitspro
fake news

>return to

How can we "return to" something we've never been under?

lol wow u flipped pretty fast

I love tax cuts for everyone

Would it really be that bad? Besides, we could finally do away with this nonsense about giving moonshiners and mountain people equal voting rights as the educated and productive.

Isn't cutting social security a good thing?

>he fell for the trickle down meme

you gullible retards fall for it every time

>wisconson hillary clinton supporter

that source credit tho

Leafs need to be raked.

Once again you're crying like a bitch about the source because you can't challenge the facts.

You have 0 arguments.

Oh yeah, because Detriot rule like kangz amirite?

>I'm jealous of other peoples money so I want gem punished like a petulant child

Fuck off leafe

yes

So basically I won't have to fund old people's social security anymore? The kind of people who live on SS are a drain on our society.

I see your Detroit and raise you 1 Somalia

It still might be alright.

wsj.com/articles/foxconn-mulls-7-billion-investment-to-build-u-s-factory-1485153535

Leave it to right wing retards to always fight for the globalist billionaire agenda.

>1 somalia

full of muslim niggers that relentlessly kill eachother for irrational reasons because their subhuman

what does this have to do with successful white nations?

I said Somalia, not United Kingdom

Trump voters are working people, not pathetic leeches looking for ever more gibs - if they were they'd have voted Hillary.

>hahahaha you have too many ethnic minorities in your country

I agree.

wtf i love billionaire globalists now!

really makes me think

You guys are aware that this is the house gop not Trump himself right? I thought everyone knew they disagreed about things like this?

>Would it really be that bad?

>would returning back to a system where I had to tend the fields of wealthy knights a bad thing?

Can I stop paying into SS? Do I get 5% of my paycheck back?

That would make me so happy.

Come on you faggot, post that gif of the laughing woman in the ice hockey jersey and get it over with.

Your entire argument for this thread has been

>hahahahaha trump employs immigrants for slave labour phahahahah checkmate phrumpkinss

I'm not taking about Trump. I havn't defended him once in this thread. I'm arguing that the populist right will dominate the white western world within the next decade, and that the centre/left is dead in the fucking water.

What's your refute to that, Muhammad?

I wouldn't be tending any fields. If I was the kind of person whose social group would likely end up in the fields I wouldn't ever support Trump. That would be the insanity. American won't even be a feudal society, but the dream of a classless society, or a society without extreme inequality, won't work here. America isn't one nation. Social classes, economic classes, serve stability.

You'd think after losing bigly to a celebrity steak salesman shills would realise attacks don't work and they should be changing themsleves. But no.

>I wouldn't be tending any fields.

I'm not white, friend. I'm one of (((them))), but not the extremely progressive kind.

what a patriot!

>unironically wanting to be a peasant farmer
H-here we go

i dunno what ur talking about

I agree with all of this.

Did you suck you dog today leafy mate?

BEND IT

>What's your refute to that, Muhammad?

My refutation is that yes middle class westerners have every right to be concerned about the effects of immigration, of Christian Conservatives like Merkel opening the floodgates, and of right wing Republicans like Trump flooding the country with foreign workers.

Unfortunately those angry westerners experiencing """economic anxiety""" are being duped by billionaire globalist puppets like Trump, Farage, etc.

I always laugh when I hear right wing retards calling for corporate tax cuts. That one kills me.

Corporations made $6 TRILLION in profits last year but you retards think they don't have money.

Bernie was the only one speaking dropping red pilled truths on where the money is really going but right wing retards got duped by Trump because of muh mexicans muh muslims

just responded. i wrote you an essay

Your post sounds better in the original German.

You're doing god's work leaf.

I don't support massive corporate taxcuts, also:

>billionaire globalist puppets like Farage

Are you autistic?

w ew

Wow, the big cities make more money - no shit - leaves like you will bring the Day of the Rake real fucking soon

WTF I love trade deals now!

>I don't support massive corporate taxcuts,

Farage does.

Detroits problem is the fact that there is a surplus of uneducated and unskilled laborers waiting to work jobs that no longer exist.
Trickle down doesn't fix Chinese workers having next to no workers rights and lower minimum wages. Trickle down gives the rich more money to invest overseas and search for more productive laborers.

Shitty economies get fixed when we have workers willing to sacrifice their rights and work for pennies, or they get educated and bring the money home themselves through service sector jobs, or they start their own businesses which attract customers from outside of the impoverished area. Expecting daddy Scheklestein to open a factory for no reason with his new tax cut money is pants on head retarded.

wow the places where conservashits live are really shitty no surprise there

lol don't care.
I'm broke and don't take advantage of any welfare anyway. I just deal with it.

Dude, you consider Farage as a billionaire.

I'm sorry but your just not credible. Mr Robot has gone to your fucking head.

Yeah, this is a faggot article. Bernie Sanders basically just tried to put rules on the repeal of Obamacare and it got tossed the fuck out. The whole Social Security thing was pork intended on causing exactly this reaction if it didn't pass.

And some of you faggots are buying it apparently.

wew

Too bad the dems fucked Bernie then, eh?
How upset are you by this fact?
I was earnestly hoping for a Bernie vs. Trump election myself.