"...ready to unlock the mysteries of space..."

>"...ready to unlock the mysteries of space..."

What did he mean by this? What mysteries will we shed light on?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/20/trump-vows-to-unlock-the-mysteries-of-space-in-inauguration/?client=safari
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-president-space-policy-inauguration-speech-nasa-climate-change-a7538551.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2673829/truth-seekers-thrilled-as-donald-trump-makes-promises-about-exploring-the-mysteries-of-space-during-inauguration-speech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link faggot

That the Earth is actually flat.

Source, nigger

I'm holding back my spess boner, hurry up OP

Inaugural speech.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/20/trump-vows-to-unlock-the-mysteries-of-space-in-inauguration/?client=safari

>"Experts have long suspected that Trump’s space program will likely be focused on exploration with robotic probes"

Great the prez is gonna commission robots to anally rape people

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-president-space-policy-inauguration-speech-nasa-climate-change-a7538551.html

thesun.co.uk/news/2673829/truth-seekers-thrilled-as-donald-trump-makes-promises-about-exploring-the-mysteries-of-space-during-inauguration-speech/

DELET THIS

All of them

he has taken the bog pill.

Trump will force Skunk Works to open their vaults and we will be an interstellar civilization

Space Wall

Trump emperor of the Galaxy 2032

Starchip memeprobes?

He has Musk as counselor, so my guess would be Mars and asteroidal exploration/prospecting

technically the emperor did have a space wall it was to keep the hordes of chaos at bay and shiet

Quick rundown?

He creates an eve-online acount. The saved money from the UN needs to go somewhere

I think Musk will definitely have a positive impact on technological breakthroughs during the Trump era.

He's going to reveal the moon hoax and the flat earth.

>

Ayy's will finally feel comfy enough to visit us again?

Humans still don't know how to build these.

jews did 9/11