Why are liberals so fond of the TPP?

Why are liberals so fond of the TPP?

I thought it hurt American trade and our jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83_l3o2jSkY
twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/823290713261494272
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-called-trans-pacific-partnership-the-gold-standard/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5poxjt/donald_trump_to_sign_executive_order_signalling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats the point

They want Globalism and Global Communism. Anything that destroys USA is perfect to them.

in fact, wasnt hillary against this as well

>shit deal opposed by even leftist unionfags.

Somehow it's white America's fault.

no, she just pretended to be for a bit during the primaries.

when it came down to voting on their platform they were for it.

FPBP

This is want the (((MSM))) does not tell its viewers and the average American does not understand. The left is ideologically anti-American on many of its policies but all the normal non-political American hear is (((lies))) and (((misinformation))).

They aren't. 3 months ago most either didn't like it or didn't care about it.

It's just knee jerk anti-Trumpism.

Get used to it I guess.

The Left's flip on TPP is hilarious.

how cluelessly tribalistic can you be.

Libtards did 180 degrees turn and now are shilling for big corpo profit (TTP) because their corrupted bought "elites" told them to. Just a typical leftard brainwashing and hypocrisy.

Many of us hated it, just like many conservatives loved it. I don't think it was a clear right or left issue.

Everything Trump does is going to be bad in their heads. He could give everyone free abortions and a basic monthly income and they would still bitch and moan.

youtube.com/watch?v=83_l3o2jSkY

she was on it when she was runninga gainst berncuck

Trump could propose free college and single payer healthcare and confiscated the wealth of the 1% and lefties will hate it

trump did this simply to say he kept his promise to the rust belt.

He will negotiate a similar trade pact and it will be almost exactly the same.

Yeah, she flip-flopped on it after it started polling lower with democrat voters.

They don't even understand what it is. All they know is that a black man (Obama) supported it and literally Hitler (Trump) killed it. Never mind that Obama only endorsed it because his corporate handlers told him to.

Pmurt doesn't like it so that means they have to like it

I'm now ready to officially call Trump /ourguy/. Everything before was just rhetoric; this is real shit he's doing now.

Maybe he's referring to the other two he signed in? I know he signed some executive order to stop funding on spreading abortion information in foreign countries or something, lots of lefties REEEEEEing about that on Twitter

this
twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/823290713261494272

>only been 3 days and he took action against obamacare and nullified the tpp

everyone in the hillary timeline is probably mass suiciding right about now

did someone not tell him he is white lol

They hated it until Trump spoke against it.

One of the few liberals who early on talked sense about the violent orcish muslims and their supporters on the left.

God that guy turned into such a raging faggot.

I swear they were against it as much as everyone was against SOPA once

But no let's love copyright abuse now

>Why are liberals so fond of the TPP?
They are paid shills, telling this for some reason.,

If you father say santa claus exist, to make sure you become a good person (to receive santa claus gifts), this doenst mean he believe santa claus exist.

Bernie actually supports this libs are fucking two faced rat finks

I shudder to think about it sometimes, What if, y'know?

This
I can't shitpost in YouTube without some retarded copyright company bullying me
I'm fine with them putting ads on my videos, since I never intend to make money with them, but outright blocking them is dumb

>(((Noah)))

> Thinks the TPP will get them $15/hour min wage
> TPP would create a massive jobs loss like NAFTA
> But hey, least the 40% that kept their min wage jobs got raises right?

yeah keeping good relationshjips with countries you trade with a not getting tariffed out the ass is bad
the US's implosion is gonna be such a spectacle, I cant wait

>TPP
>opposed even by Bernie Sanders
>the U.S exiting the TPP was done by the government solely, no person that doesn't works in the govt had any influence in the ordeal
>somehow its the fault of the entire white population of the U.S, which millions of it also voted for Hillary
leftists are barely functioning retards

Most aren't. The support for it during the primaries was low and often a part of Hillary's platform she was criticized for

Half of your post is right. If it wasn't for the tumor that is the united states we wouldn't have the problem in the first place.

define global communism in 1 minute

The simplicity of how these people think is genuinely frightening

She mostly just dodged the question, I don't know if she ever actually indicated otherwise, not that I recall anyway. I do remember her constantly avoiding the issue and changing the subject though

no, you're getting yourself mixed up.
you're projecting

Yeah, a genuinely scary thought...

That was her "public opinion". That cunt was drooling to sign it.

Can you guys actually show evidence of a major rhetoric shift on the subject?

A random facebook post isn't convincing and I'd like to know the truth of the matter

Smartest post here

If I remember correctly, she only softened her stance as part of the negotation between her crowd and Bernie as a concession to create a more unified platform

If anyone can provide counter-points with sources, I'd like to read them

I don't give a shit that they're blaming "fucking white males", I'm mad that they've sided with something despised by anyone who looked into it just because Trump doesn't like it.

It's fucking worrying that they would be cheering if he were somehow denied the ability to do this, and how easy it evidently is to make people approve/disapprove of fucking anything.

>Why are liberals so fond of the TPP?

I'm willing to bet that most of them don't know what it is. The ones that did were most likely Bernie people who defected to Trump. What we're seeing here is partisanship. If Hillary (she wouldn't have) or Bernie did this same thing then it would have been god-tier to them.

It's like how in Germany if someone pipes up something logical but it just so happens Hitler thought something similar they have to do as far opposite of that logical thing as possible.

it doesn't matter what Trump does, they will disagree. He could wake up tomorrow and be the most flamboyant gays rights advocate to walk the earth but in the minds of the left he is the enemy.

Shut the fuck up you dumb Mick
You too, dago faggot

liberal here. I actually was against it mostly because the internet was going to be censored and it was allowing chemicals in food.

Killing the TPP just means that China will have a chance to replace it with an identical agreement that includes China and excludes the US, making them even more of a regional (soon to be global) hegemon. Modification to the treaty is much needed, but a total pull out is a huge win for China

Nobody on Sup Forums understands global politics and economics well enough to understand this though, so disregard this post and call me a shill

Why even bother with the left anymore? They are a lost cause. We know the mindset of these people.

Yeah, really. TPP was bipartisanly hated just two weeks ago. Bernie was as against this as Trump was, and Hillary even started saying that TPP was awful a few months before the election (although this was probably just a facade).

Leftists flip now because they hate Trump so much expect the next 4-8 years to be filled with these types of mental gymnastics.

barney sandals campaigned against TPP and the left applauded him for it

even shillary pretended to be against it to woo berniebabies

>Trump did it so it must be bad
That is their only thought process.

i was and am rather indifferent to the outcome of the election, but Trump's stance on TPP and H1-B visas* at least intrigued me more than anything else he said.

*I'm still not clear where he stands on this, but he indicated a different outlook on the visa situation than other candidates and the system badly needs to be reformed

Spicer said today that they will be individual bilateral trade agreement

Just Google it. After the text was released she did publicly come out against it and vow to kill it, though I think is correct and that she would have ended up signing it if she got into office. Her opposition to it always came off as her just trying to tell people what they wanted to hear because that's what direction the wind was blowing that day.

It does. This guy also looks white, so I'm not sure why he hates white america.

They don't even know what it is. They are just bitching about trump.

Obama created TPP and googling "tpp hillary flip flop" will give you plenty of articles, from both real news and fake news depending on which you prefer.

Right? I agree with you, so I am asking to see proof that people (excluding that random post in OP) are suddenly flopping on the issue. I can believe it would happen, but I still need proof. I haven't seen any major shifts to being anti-tpp yet other than the usual suspects (ie state shill outlets like NYT which I did see, but expected).

One world government with communism. You know how people make fun of no that wasn't real communism thing? Well some die hard commies think it'll will only work absolutely world wide.

She traveled to the countries that it concerned and helped it come about. It's her baby and she had to disown it during the election.

Tyranny the likes of which we have never seen before.

She helped create it. She was only anti in the campaign because of poles. Hillary is a massive globalist.

Kiwicuck here. My opinion: Liberals are a hell of a lot smarter than you fuckheads. Anyway, I read an opinion article today in the paper saying that New Zealand will develop closer ties with China because of the Trump presidency. Scrapping the TTP means that the US will grow apart from countries such as New Zealand as we form closer ties with your 'enemy', China. It's happening in the Phillipines with Duterte too. The US is going to become isolated and the liberals know it.

Would you say you are, literally shaking, britbong?

It's a stop-gap to try and delay the inevitable. At some point we have to prioritize having an actually healthy and sustainable economic model instead of just growth and profits for corporations and banks.

we really need to cut your internet supply

People who were against it before aren't suddenly in support of it now. It's just the usual Sup Forums bullshit of finding some random person's point of view, then assigning it to an entire demographic. You could take John McCain's tweet from today and post it saying, "WTF? Why do conservatives love the TPP so much? Fucking traitors."

Enjoy having an empty shell of an economy while the Chinks take you for everything, dipshit.

>Kiwicuck here. My opinion: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

No one cares faggot.
That pic of your bf is cute, though.

>Trump finished the TPP
wtf I love Trump now

Yeah I just looked into it, it matches the timeframe of events I remembered. She did flop positions, but it was also around the time and (presumably) a concession she made to Bernie for his nomination, which it is understood after the fact that several were made.

Although I agree with Her words are empty and meaningless, she would have signed it, maybe after they renamed it to distract the public. I do not know if I consider this as a flip-flop though, given a bunch of her positions changed in order to create a uniform platform as a compromise to the bernie supporters

They weren't. But now that it's obvious their opinions just shift with whatever is trendy.

Therefor; we can't take them seriously.

Some guy at my office was claiming Trump was Stalin and a dictator... yet he completely supported removing free trade and bring jobs back. Durp, what a fucktard. These people haven't lived long enough to see what the real problems in the west are.

That's what I assumed

>user is excited about being business partners with Chinks
As someone who deals with them daily, you're welcome to them.

Progressives/Social Democrats/Bernie-wing of the Democratic Party are not for it. These sections of the Left are much more Protectionist and care to protect American jobs and American workers, and is actually where they can find common ground with Trump.

The Neoliberal/Clintonites are just blind followers of the Center-Left political establishment that has failed everyone in the country. They're the ones who are pro-TPP. Bernie was and is adamantly against it.

Partisan hacks.

Frankly that's fine by me. We keep to our continent and they keep to theirs. If withdrawing from the TPP benefits both our countries, how is that a bad thing?

Trump stop us from being cucked by asian.

MAGA

>This ain't the waffle house
>BILL YOU FUCKER

You're a fucking retard. One google search and you'd have all your answers. Sup Forums didn't use to spoon feed faggots like you, you'd just be ridiculed. But here you go you absolute douche: snopes.com/hillary-clinton-called-trans-pacific-partnership-the-gold-standard/

You forget that china is just a photocopier. Without the technology to steal and copy they were nothing but rice farmers.

only after trump said it and she saw how much support he had for saying it. she was all for it beforehand

You are literally the set to a fucking movie about hobbits. Are we supposed to be scared of a rip off of that?

Execute yourself man-burger. Your land is a cesspool of metaphysical degeneracy.

Possibly the most retarded thing I have seen all day, what a fucking moron.

We used to ridicule people who posted links to Snopes too. I guess standards really have gotten lax around here.

We were a wholesome nation until the micks, wops, and kikes started pouring in.

They were against it untill Trump said he was, the TTIP was a power grab by big corporations.

>NO HILLARY WAS FOR IT
So were a lot of Republicans. Obama had a lot of GOP allies for this. Paul Ryan was helping to fast track it. Both Democrats and Republicans eventually distanced themselves from it when they saw it would benefit only wealthy companies at the expense of workers.

Member when Reddit hated TPP?

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5poxjt/donald_trump_to_sign_executive_order_signalling/

>NAFTA is pretty crucial to the US economy. The TPP is good in the sense of giving the US alpha status in globalized world. Without it China can swoop in and claim that putting a ceiling on the US as far trade presence goes. There's a lot of misinformation and ignorance regarding how globalized trade works. It's very confusing.

>Trade deals are good for the economy. I think the US struggles with wealth redistribution. Voting Trump in won't fix that.

>No, it's not good. It's only good if you want to see China unseat the US as the global super power. The TPP was meant to contain China's economic growth, without it, more countries in Asia-Pacific will pivot towards China and they will economically outmuscle us in 30 years.

>Anti-trade economic illiteracy is surprisingly non-partisan. Bernie Sanders would have ripped up the TPP too. Doesn't mean it's a good idea

We enriched you

>Reddit is kind of dumb. TPP would have extended our influence

>The honest truth (as I know it) was that TPP would cost us a few jobs but greatly extend our world influence. It was also designed to curb Chinese influence in South America.

>Exactly. China is going to negotiate trade deals with someone. It wouldn't have been a bad thing for that to be the US.

>Reddit progressives did what Reddit progressives do: latch onto a couple things in it they absolutely despise while completely ignoring the net good it would do, assume the worst case scenario will happen, and believe that since every single snowflake individual isn't included in the backdoor dealings that it must mean rampant government corruption is afoot. So now the legislation is the definition of evil to the Reddit progressive.

>Reddit progressive here, I've been in favor of TPP for long time in order to keep US influence in the Pacific. I've also been in favor of retraining the rust belt to take advantage of the new economy, rather than try to bring back jobs that will never come back. We want new jobs, not old jobs.

Why was Poland against it?

>Bernie Sanders against TPP
>The majority of Democrats with the exception of big money corporatist Obama are also against it
>Trump is also going to get rid of it
>FUCK YOU WHITE AMERICA PIECES OF ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT, GREEDY FUCKING CONSERVATIVES