Brit/pol/ - Bias Edition

>Theresa May under pressure over Trident missile test as the oldhag is caught out lying about the shitty defective American-owned system
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38711418

>ONE MILLION more migrants to land in UK before Brexit unless May acts NOW, which means they're coming
express.co.uk/news/politics/757480/EU-migrants-UK-Britain-Brexit-Theresa-May-leave-borders

>Theresa May promises 'active' industrial strategy based on phone repairs and coffee shops
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38713327

>Brexit: Australia eyes relaxed UK immigration under trade deal. THanks GLOBAL BREXIT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38704325

>Theresa May will meet with the President on Friday and tell him off for being an anti-EU sexist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38707524

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>Brexiteers in warning to German business
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38694465

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to frogposters

fuck Sup Forums

First for anal sexual congress with the flower of Scotland

>unironically putting the Express in the OP

Is there literally a more shitty biased load of tripe on this planet? It's fucking worse than something like Salon.

how bout that civilisation

I couldn't be bothered to change them this time around but I do agree

Hope you're feeling better YKTD

What's wrong with him? Is it baldness?

FUCK KEK

FUCK HIS MESSENGER PEPE

FUCK FROG WORSHIPPERS

FUCK BREXIT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

THIS IS THE AGE OF MOLOCH, AND YOU WILL PRAISE THE HORRID KING BESMEAR'D IN BLOOD.

PRAISE MOLOCH, OFFICIAL PATRON OF VICONIA!

Hope you kill yourself YMCA

You don't deserve to live

Belgium savagely avoided

Nothing about the new first minister for Sinn Fein? Dissapointed with your uk thread

Ohhh, I get it!

And then we, like, pretend to be Le Frog Meme's worshippers and fight you with digits xD

*casts a spell*

fwwwoooom!!!! *holds up spork*

Eh?

Do you full on dislike/hate Farage now, or do you still have an overall positive opinion, just tarnished by his post-2015 actions?

Thanks

The latter
Wish he'd leave UKIP alone though, you just know if Nuttall wins his seat in Stoke he'll be on him like flies on shite

>What's wrong with him.

Do you really need to ask that?

I wish he'd just fade out of the public eye already, this sticking around with the radio show and whoring himself out to anybody that wants him to talk at an event is just degrading and pathetic. Whatever happened to taking his life back?

People couldn't give a fuck about the members of the party.

They are voting for what they think is the most anti immigration party

They would vote for a bag of quavers and a puddle if it meant stopping immigration

Should mixed-race people be euthanised?

Demonstrably false.

Yeah it's a right state

Didn't go that way in 2015

Seems like a new moderate face, but she has a dad/uncle in the IRA and has expressed her support for the "activists" in the past.

She's just a new face for the old network of IRA SF leaders.

If they don't live in this country, I don't care

What do you lads make of Trump sinking TPP, TTIP and NAFTA all at once?

If Nigel could pm, I'd be happy. He knows what needs to happen, and seems like a good gent

>UKIP are basically an attack dog for the Tories now to steal seats from Labour but never get close to power

Yes but its fucking stupid .The tories are not that strong , it just looks that way becaus labour are collapsing . they need to be careful

Why do you hate YKTD so much?

>Is upset at the toll politics is taking on his body and family
>Immediately begs to be USA and then EU Ambassador
>Promptly joins Fox News

it's too late for that now.

if Nige wants UKIP to succeed and for his legacy to ultimately continue, he needs to fade out of the public eye.

he's a great lad and a lot of the public likes him- but at the end of the day, despite memes, he IS divisive, since a lot of the electorate hate him as well. he's got too much of an ego for UKIP to continue as an electable party and not a one-man-show

He's not mixed, he's full blown currymuncher

There's a radio host on talkRADIO right now sperging about being called a 'snowflake' and similar terms, like 'libtard'.

I thought snowflake was a really weak term but it seems like it really gets to them.

"However, its [Francoist Spain] entry into the war on the Axis side was prevented largely by, as was much later revealed, British Secret Intelligence Service (MI-6) efforts that included up to $200 million in bribes for Spanish officials to keep the regime from getting involved."

And the Rimmer cunt is a jew

>sad days indeed

>see OP's image
>check latest Viz
>see this

It's definitely changed since I last read it, it was rarely so on-the-nose

I don't understand this image. Can I get a bong to burger explanation?

No, go away

Trying to come up with a slogan. What sounds better?

>Stoke the fire of Brexit
>Stoke the flames of Brexit
>Stoke the embers of Brexit

Or are they all just naff?

How about:

>stoke up the fucking ovens lads it's fucking on

all bad

I don't even think there's a joke there to get, it's someone who had an idea for a comic and forgot it had to be funny.

It's a rare viz that not only doesn't require basic knowledge of non-mutt English, but you don't even need to know words. It's just symbols and images, use your nut.

>implying ovens

classic

>tfw he was right

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

I know someone just like this. I've been enjoying their tantrums recently.

Most entertaining

The party UKIP should be.

Is brit/pol/, dare I say, dead?

God I hope so

I know several

>including one that works for a women's aid charity

Are you, dare I say, a faggot?

>tfw Milly Tant became a mainstream reality
Life imitating art.
It doesn't quite have the full impact or appeal when it's a bog-eyed fat bloke saying it... true though

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Anyone know where Nigel is sitting?

Who's this?

>edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Jesus Christ

>Americans
>White

kek

America is our demographics 10 years in the future. Only you can replace their Hispanics with Muslims.

Nope, I looked for about an hour yesterday.

My guess is he's in one of the hotel rooms overlooking the whole thing.

Consider this

how the fuck is this appetising?

>Peter Mandelson trending on Twitter
>check to see what he's said
>"We have to be careful with trade negotiation with Trump - I suspect the US will make us choose between their regs and Europe's"
>LITERALLY what certain tripfags have been saying all day

Reeeeeeeeeeeee BLAIRITE CUNTS OUT!

Jesus Christ.

These people are soulless ants.

>posting a girl (male) with no tits
[spoiler]good choice

No... it's what most people have been saying all along. Don't give them credit simply because they're the most vocal and pressing in their opinions.

the salt and tears of frogposters make it the most delicious delicacy

t.Paki nonce

>Don't give them credit

Having the same opinion and mindset as Peter Mandelson will never be a credit, lad.

My next wank goes out to this Aussie in my picture

Watch 'em make it a credit, they try to wriggle out of everything

Nofap started 23 days ago. Sort it out.

Lad, this is a child. You're a literal paedo, reported.

ITALY FOR THE PAPISTS, FRANCE FOR THE PAPISTS, PROTESTANT COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this PROTESTANT problem. Everybody says this PROTESTANT problem will be solved when papists pour into EVERY Protestant country and ONLY into Protestant countries.

The Netherlands and England are just as crowded as Ireland or the Vatican, but nobody says Ireland or the Vatican will solve this PROTESTANT problem by bringing in millions of papists and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this PROTESTANT problem is for EVERY Protestant country and ONLY Protestant countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Protestants.

What if I said there was this CATHOLIC problem and this CATHOLIC problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-RCs were brought into EVERY Catholic country and ONLY into Catholic countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a CATHOLIC problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the CATHOLIC problem?

And how long would it take any sane Catholic man to notice this and what kind of psycho Catholic man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my faith, the true faith, wogs and respectable taigs agree that I am a hereticwhowantstokilleightmillionpotatoes.

They say they are Roman Catholic. What they are is anti-Protestant.

Roman Catholic is a code word for anti-Protestant.

>caring about nofap and not just living natural
She's 18 officer

They're 18 m8

Not a chance.

Explosion at a weed factory in North London. Woo praise green amphibian

I'm certain she's 16 at most

Her instagram says 18 though

legal tho

16 is still legal mate.

She looks like a child, you fap to children. Would she not lie about her age in order to set up a social media account?

Not if she's 18

I'm not a pedo, I just think she is very cute

Look at her she is clearly underage (and even if she wasn't, she looks prepubescent). Paedo's everywhere, I'm outta here.

Repent!

So, I'm quite torn on the recent move on the definition of life in the US. On one hand:

>Less white cunts thinking their wants are more important than the responsibility that is life.

On the other:

>More darkies breeding more often.

How does one feel?

What a state For britpol to be in .Been here since 2014 and don't remember it being this bad

:(

You have spent THREE YEARS on this site?

Everyones in bed?
Too many Happenings on Sup Forums in one day.
I'm reading tomorrows newspapers.
The news is all bad,

> france
> civilization

Pick one.

This is all happening because I stopped posting Kstew