Madonna confirms it was just a prank, bro

Madonna confirms it was just a prank, bro.

Make an example of her.

Put her in the same cell as Hillary.

The prank is on her

kek strike her down

Just a social experiment, bro.

Stupid bitch

>(((KikeNN)))

lets meme her downfall

O Holy Kek
Please strike that cuntface Madonna down
With cancer of the asshole
Praise Kek
Amen

Jeebus some people
You always get a visit for that shit
No matter who the president is
There's edgy and there is just plain dumb.

not this time commie scum

>Leftists literally cowering and whimpering in fear as they now realize they are actually accountable for their actions and words for the next 8 years

LOOKS LIKE SJWS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I actually can't believe that celebrities in the USA are taken so seriously in political aspects

When polish celebrities starting talking shit about policies he is getting btfo instantly by the whole internet

Shouldn't she be busy blowing anyone who voted for Hillary, like she said she would?

shame madonna, shame

>i was just pretending to be retarded
Always

no... she advocated for terrorism, violence and treason. she should be indicted and stand trial for her crimes.

Another aging nobody a generation past her "prime" doing anything thing she can to stay in the limelight.

^ Honestly this. Hollywood needs to bend the knee. I've already cancelled my cable and my Netflix subscription.

Fuck leftists.

She was just pacing the audience folks. No different than Trump pacing his audience at rallies with waterboarding and jailing Hillary.

Nice job CTR

She didn't necessarily "advocate" terrorism. She just claimed she had thoughts of blowing up the white house. Which she should still get a lot of shit for and be investigated. Shes just trying to be relevant again.
>pic kinda related

>CNN misinterpreting what people say again

The problem, at least with movies anymore, is Chink Land is eating their shit up more than covering up for their losses here. It's a big reason movies are such unwatchable shit anymore.

Hang her. Her occult record label will have he murdered anyway

>even taken out of context, it still inspires some people to take action against the White House and by extension the president

How the hell do you take that out of context?

Just take some of her money, she has lots of it. Do it now before its too late.