YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

Join the discord:
discord.gg/Cpthv
Check out your regional channel
Start organizing

Essential links:
pastebin.com/HdWrgVXX

WHAT CAN YOU DO?
LOCAL CHAPTERS – Regional Channels Join your regional channel, start organizing local chapters and create our ground game.

SOCIAL MEDIA DIVISION - #socialmedia Work with with others to spread our footprint on social media.

LIBERTY STRATEGIC THREATMAP - #strategic_threatmap Track protests and related events around the world. Create a list of upcoming events that VoL can addend.

MEMETIC WARFARE DIVISION – #memes_and_propaganda Create and distribute memes Multimedia production - #multimedia_production Work on videos, images, and other vol related media.

POSTER GROUND CAMPAIGN - #poster_ground_campaign This is the start of our ground operations. Create posters that are easy to reproduce and convey VoL related ideas/recruitment effectively. Plan on how and where to distribute the posters.

This is a grass roots movement with supporting chapters around the world. Community outreach is our main goal, protecting them from leftest agitators and restoring pride in national traditions and culture. Find your local chapter and get organized. Human contact not your thing? Join the Memetic Warfare Division, Multimedia Production Division, or work with Social Media Platforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vanoflibofficial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHOOSE YOUR PLAN OF ACTION
Blue Team: Information of reds movements
White Team: Promotion of VoL values
Red Team: Exposing Antifa and Commies

CREATE YOUR NETWORKS
Meet people at church, school, local LEOs, Firemen, Veterans, fellow conservatives

JOIN THE CAUSE

If you can't work with other VOLunteers then work on your own. Join the poster campaign and subvert leftist agitators today!

>Are you guys whit or againts the pizza paedos?

Imb4 fake news
lest say we get intel , can you act on the intel to get proff?

Bumping because fuck commies

Red Team checking in

white team best team. start going to local churches and community centers and volunteering. help build our brand

Use these posters around town, print them out and post them.

White team reporting

Nice poster. I made this one specifically in response to pathetic anti-fa sloganeering on my campus.

No fascist symbolism, normies will have a negative association with us.

Maybe exclude the term leftist. We wanna get soft supporters and we don't wanna come off as "right wing"

There is no antifa in utah

If anyone can prove me wrong ill go fuck em up

bump for tree of liberty ensign

>including the fasces
probably not the best idea

Technically the name we use for PR is Vanguard of Liberty, you may want to change that

Do good. Spread our good name by helping out in the community, whether that be by volunteering at homeless shelters, picking up trash, or repairing damage caused by rioters and vandals. Be proactive in participating in community events such as bottle drives, neighbourhood watches, and whatever else.

Represent us. We are all ambassadors of our cause, and should act as such. Shower, shave, and practice good dental hygiene every day. Wear deodorant, and keep your hair neat. Wear clean, fitting clothes that are in style or at the very least, not ugly. As well, wear light blue to symbolize our cause: a hat, or a tie, or an armband, or something similar. Refrain from wearing MAGA, Trump, Fascist, or otherwise “offensive” paraphernalia.

Be just. Be polite to all; do not resort to name-calling or shrieking. However, defend both our brothers and sisters, and ordinary citizens from belligerence and violence. Resort to physical defence only when necessary. Openly assaulting Antifa and Communist activists is the fastest way to turn the public against us; however do not be afraid to fight if there is a clear danger to someone’s health or safety. As well, do not be afraid to step in the way of one of our own should they turn violent without cause.

Dropping my OC posters

This movement has really sophisticated itself since last night when we were all still fighting over a name.

STOP POSTING THIS ON Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bumparoonio. Godspeed anons, you have a good thing here.

The most important thing is making individualism and communal pride prevalent in our areas. It's gonna take a lot of work.

I at least know that I and some other anons are dedicated to getting this up and running. Our own movement with a face that the people can respect. We will take back America and then Europe from antifa

Why? How is this not relevant?

he's just trying to prevent us from growing. Maybe a shill, maybe just not thinking things through.

The opposition is lurking on here

go back to /leftypol/ and stay there

Inb4 neo-masons

Bump. Add the official Instagram to your psot next time OP instagram.com/vanoflibofficial/

As are potential members. Don't let fear of losing keep you from the game

I have no doubt about this.

Well mods were deleting every thread last night so I wanted a reason

There's literally 0 vetting

Surely the nations of europe would need therr own groups. We'd look silly otherwise.

I don't understand. Shouldn't we be all inclusive? If lefties wanna see what we're saying they can. We're not hiding shit. We are centered around Liberty, peace and amity.

>this

antifa is on here

you can't organize counter attacks with them there

Why not? They're literally the bad guys?

What can foreign supporters do to help your cause?

It's not like we're trying to kill them, we're just representing our own ideas. If anyone uses nigger or is obviously trying to hard, get them out.

Spread our idea, but dont give them the discord, its the whole base of the operation

Oc

True. We've got a good grounding and we need a vetting period.

KEK, fucking minute men.

minute
mʌJˈnjuːt/
extremely small.

stay mad brit

stay LARPing yank.

Shush mate we need a cool group.

Maybe the beefeaters or something like that

Well, there is the Vanguard of Liberty

When it comes to designing posters and other OC, remember that less is more! Unless you are an experienced graphic designer, you will likely be unable to make effective use of busy designs.

For printable posters, work primarily in black and white. For colourized or digital OC, our primary colour is light/powder blue.

The ideas are good (the third one may be a little iffy on its appeal to normies though). However, the overall spacing and font-choice of the bottom text are less than perfect. I'd go with black and white for printable versions, and try to use light blue (I believe we settled on that for our primary colour?) instead of brown. Regardless, great work!

Organize local participation and community work. Even if it's just you, spread our word throughout the community and build up community support for anti-communist and anti-riot groups. Refer to this post: If you want to commit to the American efforts, you could try making posters and the like.

It's a little bit all over the place, look at this kind of thing for inspiration.

Reminder not to respond to divisive or off-topic comments like these. They only serve to divide us and grind progress to a halt.

Any ideas on how to shut down communist pages on fb?

Discord link not working?

>Stating that posts are divisive
That's how you get divided. It's better to have trust in your own men

Guys, can i join your gang? I've already made a flag and everything.

Get out cuck

you shouldnt be uploads pics of yourself on the internet

bump

BUMP

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

>having memes this shitty

wew lad Antifa has a long way to go

Bump. Red team standing by

bump

discord invite is invalid. how does one join?

I believe it's closed at the moment, to prevent spies and the like from getting in. Though I'd really like to get in there, I understand the decision.

You Manlet Marauders aren't going to do anything

At most you'll show up to Antifa rallies and meme too hard until you get your ass beat

bump

Join with fake profile
Post threatening and illegal material
Report page

Damn. As you said; I understand the decision

bump

bump

HOw does this discord thing work??

I just made an account