'SNL' writer suspended after tweeting a controversial joke about Barron Trump

businessinsider.com/snl-writer-suspended-barron-trump-tweet-2017-1

AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marv_Vien/status/823621167621619713
dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/comedy-central-guy-calls-barron-trump-a-date-rapist-to-be-with-a-small-pp/
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRESS P TO PISS ON GRAVE

P

>suspended
>not fired

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>88
P

This is so good.
I will be honest I was hesitant when Trump started to become softie after the elections.. but now that he is in office he is the Trump we all wanted to see in action. He got rid of the TPP the first day and he keeps being based. For the first time of my life I can say I am jealous of americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAAHA

P

P

Leave it to these grown adults to start going after children with their petty insults. Ashamed to have her as a countryman.

This

Serves the dumb cunt right.

P

>For the first time of my life I can say I am jealous of americans
Fucking kek, even when you faggots elected Trudeau?

>For the first time of my life I can say I am jealous of americans.

Feel you.

P

P

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Why is Trump so good to us? Why?

At the salary they're paid it's about the same thing.

oh boy, this year is already starting so freaking much better than last year was.

2017 please keep giving.

I prefer dancing

>being jealous of a chimp president
Nah man

D for Dance
Gets em every time

Hope that bitch lands on a watchlist.

P

Off by 200
Praise Kek anyways
P
P
P
P

What do you know, an SNL writer made me laugh. Didn't see that coming.

Please move to the US. Trudeau > Vincente Fox > Trump.

Same

lmao get fucked bitch

Next step she'll go riot with the rest of them and get slapped with a felony charge.

PEEPEE
PEE____POO
PEE____POO
PEEPEE
POO
POO

She was suspended "indefinitely" according to the article. Seems like she was fired.

I would'nt have apologized. I would have claimed free speech and comedy. That writer just got fucked in the ass.

P IN SNL

That's stupid

Good, that's how it should've been. Though someone who would've said the same about one of Obama's kids would've been fired on the same day.

they are paid a lot dumbass

Nah, indefinite is a word you use to make it sound like it'll be a long time, but it could be any time they decide.

A Duke player who was suspended indefinitely for his anger problems after a third incident where he tripped an opposing player only missed one game.

>88
(HH) to gas.
P

>MAXIMUM P
>MAXIMUM P
>MAXIMUM P
>MAXIMUM P

Dude, indefinite has been codeword for fired in the media for many years. I don't know what this lacrosse shit is.

P

When do we suspend your hero Trump over how he rekt his own lovely wife at the Inauguration for the whole world to see. He is an animal, and this crosses the line.

#MelaniaDeservesBetter

LINK : twitter.com/Marv_Vien/status/823621167621619713

and so the rule of tyranny has began.

*capital p*

Then there is this guy, wonder why he still has a job.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/comedy-central-guy-calls-barron-trump-a-date-rapist-to-be-with-a-small-pp/

Oh wait, further research shows it's because he's a shitty comedian and isn't employed by anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE

Leftist SCUM Have no respect
They are in mainstream media and try to use their own monopoly to promote their disgusting behavior even against the sons of people who they want to demonize because the president is not Hillary Clinton or a Democrat

Die DEMOCRATS media and all your disgusting PR like SNL, Huffington post, buzzfeed, CNN and etc..

I don't want your LEFT-WING disgusting influence imported for my country since i remember your democrats party trying to support the corrupt left-wing party here who had impeachmant

I don't want to see the dumb animals of left-wing media copying the worst of America who is democrats media who promote chaos, hate, race baiting, everything of horrible but they create they pretend to be the good

I don't want my country having the worst of two worlds because they are copying the garbage of USA like CNN and other sick leftist

P

All going according to plan...

She's going to play the victim right?

I thought it was going to be the woman who called Barron a future school schooter.
Ah well, as long as it sends a message it doesn't really mater I suppose.

Now I hope lib celebs learn to have some filter on their mouth. You just can't say all nilly willy.

I don't support Trump because i think in America, i support him because i don't want to see the sick mainstream left-wing garbage media of my country copy and paste every manipulation, trash, agenda, narrativa, lies, of democrats and Hillary Clinton is horrible, i hope he become a good influence for the rest of the world and i want to see the left-wing garbage media
DESTROYED

I only don't want the influence of democrats with all their dirty tricks to the mainstream left-wing media of my country copy democrats like religion and make my country have the worst of
two worlds

>getting fired for making a joke
I hate this gay time period.

High quality comedians you have there America.

this guy gets it

SO SORRY
O
R
R
Y

She got fired for being a moron. The joke was just how she got caught.

P

GET FUCKED KATIE RICH

>libtardation
>it's and ideology of peace!

PP POOPOO

heiled o/

PEEPEE
O
O
P
O
O

Childless, unfunny harpie Katie Rich gets fired AND her name removed from writing credits on SNL.

Shills beware: the boys are back in town.

Please remove your head from your anus.

Trump>Mad Max > Vincente Fox > A turd sandwich> Trudeau

QUICK
GIVE ME YOUR RAREST TRUMP OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Rich, 33, joined the Saturday Night Live writers team back in December 2013, after being recommended by the star of the show, Cecily Strong. She worked exclusively on SNL’s “Weekend Update” segment. In 2015, in group with other show’s writers, she was nominated for a “Writer’s Guild Award for Comedy/Variety”. The writer also appeared in several movies such as Ice Harvest and Bad Johnson as an actress.

Speculation that the writer has been fired from Saturday Night Live gained traction after this weekend’s show with Aziz Ansari didn’t include her name in the credits. NBC declined to comment on the situation, according to Fox. The official page of Saturday Night Live still lists Rich as a writer for the show.

An NBC source familiar with the situation, however, told Heat Street that Katie Rich was immediately suspended from her position and that the suspension is indefinite.

NBC insiders said this is tantamount a firing, though it’s remotely possible Rich could be reinstated once the uproar subsides.

suspended until next Saturday most likely

P

haha that's what u get for talking shit about me on twitter! i told u my dad is the president xD

Jew looking sad excuse for a woman attacking a boy with Aryan aesthetics.

SOMEONE ADD HER TO THE BTFO LIST

Do your best.

Or worst.

her husband is younger than her and unemployed, but apparently was on a college rowing team

he lives in Chicago while she lives in NY

does that make him a cuck, a fuccboi, or both?

PPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pee Pee
Poo Poo

Didn't his first order make mortgages for first-time homeowners more expensive?

>rowing team
>live apart
He's obviously gay.

>suspended for writing shit on the internet
We are the SJWs now

P

CHECKED

>he worked exclusively on SNL’s “Weekend Update” segment

Helps explain why that skit hasn't been funny in a long time

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

double oars confirm

>I'm deeply sorry for my actions they were truly immoral after people complained about them

I'll just leave this here.

P

also
>calling a kid autistic is now considered a joke
We've gone too far and infected the world with our memes

The trolls will ruin her life harder than any lawsuit will. And Businessinsider just made it worse by making it go even more viral.

Reddit and Morty XDDDDDD

>making fun of 10 year old boys

How low will they go?

>that generic apology

I wouldn't even bother, everyone knows it's bullshit, and she already paid the toll, she may as well go down with a bang and say "fuck drumpf and fuck white people"

I don't watch the show myself but I'm actually happier that Sup Forumstards hate it. Everyone ITT jizzing all over themselves hypocritically (it's okay when Milo does it) and within hours she gets hired at another high profile high paying writing job.

I agree. He's been in office 3 days and already outclassed Justin Castro in every category. Canada is a mess

See there's no reason to hate us now

Oh come on we made fun of a dead baby because they dressed him up as bernie

>We are the SJWs now

People are way too angry for putting up with SJW bullshit for the past 8 years. Lives have literally been ruined by these fuckers, there is no way people are going to take the high road.

P

>drumpfkins conveniently ignore this post
Really makes me think

I lost a ton of respect for R&M after reading this. Why would you hire a hack who would surely make the show's writing worse just out of spite.