Woman kicked off plane for ranting at Trump supporter

Woman rants at Trump supporter on plane and asks staff to move him elsewhere as she can't face sitting next to him. Instead, the woman and her husband are kicked off the plane and applause breaks out as they leave!

Holy shit lads, I love this timeline.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1397693/Woman-booted-plane-ranting-Trump-supporter.html

LUL

Absolutely amazing

>that cucked as husband
should have told his "wife" to shut the fuck up

All of sudden she doesn't believe in "seat change"!

At this point I would literally buy a bag of cooking salt if they said they were made from liberal tears, it doesn't have to be the truth either.

>her
Husband is thinking "oh no. Not again"

Didn't take long for mein fuhrer to remove free spech.

A

the world is changing

I know. Remember when you could yell at people beside you on the plane without triggering them?

Actually, the guy didn't seem fussed. It was the triggered woman who got staff involved and asked for them to move him, thus starting the process.

Actually, the guy called the staff over to complain about her. That's when she staff asks her if there's going to be a problem, and she says yes.

Actually it's not totally clear who called the staff over, and it's entirely possible they simply came over of their own volition from hearing the conflict.

Apparently the airline was reached for comment and said they supported the decision as the woman had insulted several people prior to even boarding the plane.

Look at her chest, I bet her tits look fucking disgusting.

>remove free speech

trying call a muslim in canada a sand nigger, then use your one phone call to let me know how that went

dude, his mom died

they should have waited until after they took off to kick her off

The airplane is privately owned property

Well I'm sure he's pissed at his wife for making it worse

Ha ha I fucking love this fuck these liberal cunts love how all of the sudden her husbands mom died when it's removal time.

>your husband just lost his mother
>he is in a state of mourning
>he is so mindboggled and is traveling thousands of miles to see his mother
>probably hates himself for not being with her when she passed
>your wife is so self-absorbed she cares more about the presidential bullshit then her spouse's emotional pain and wellbeing
>starts yelling at random people who she suspects voted for Trump
>yells at a fellow passenger so loud you get kicked off the plane
>have to schedule a new flight
>for your mother's funeral

Divorce is a good thing.

>woman had insulted several people prior to even boarding the plane

Thanks

When all those people cheered because she was leaving, I thought there was more to this story.

I don't get it. It doesn't look like he's wearing anything Trump related.

Took me a while before I realized that the husband wasn't this lady's daughter