crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Trumps fault.

Industry collapsed
All the white people left
Gun-control zones means criminals basically have free reign

Blacks have the run of their own area.

Go ahead and research were Chicago's violence is concentrated.

NIGGERS. 40% of chicago is black. fuck em!

really makes u thonk

>christian county KY blue
>only because of ft campbell
WEW

It's not. There's a very small area that's not so good. That's it.

Also fuck everyone who wants to point out there are more killings this year then last. The temperature is the only thing that stops it and we have had more warm days with a mild winter and an early spring in 2016.

I have yet to see one of these articles adjust for the amount of above freezing days.

I am watching the city push them out though. They are gentrifying the south side. No one without a job we be able to afford to live in the city maybe 20 years from now.

>Why is Chicago so Insanely Violent?
its becuase WHITE PEOPLE HAVE GUNS IN RURAL STATES...... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niggers, and 8 years of a President that never cared to fix it. Despite being black himself.

guess

>231 shootings since the start of the year
>the 2nd amendment was a good id-
Will Trump send in the military to fix this?

my daddy knows alot of black guys from chicago. you gotta understad the insitiulatized racism in chicago is INSANE. black men are treated like dogs and they can't get BASIC JOBS!!!!

What kind of shit data is this?

Blacks make up 12-49%? That tells me nothing.

Turns out gun-crazed lunatics don't give a shit about "gun-free zones"

Niggers

THAT'S racist!

It's infested with niggers

what website is that dearest leaf

Niggers, it's filled with violent, stupid, NIGGERS!

The people committing these shootings are not law abiding 2nd amendment advocates.

They're gangsters and criminals. They're not obtaining their firearms legally.

OBAMA FUCKING TRIED!!! but he republicans kept shutting down bilsl to end gang violence. its really scarey to think how evil republicans really are.!!

that tells you everything bro
niggers>~4% = fuck nah

I live here, unfortunately, but it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

The short answer is: niggers, like everyone always says. Luckily, they're in containment areas, and they pretty much exclusively kill each other. Chicago is actually one of the most segregated cities out there.

Slightly longer answer is that generations of niggerfication have led to a situation where the blacks take pride in being ignorant, take pride in being uneducated, and take pride in being violent and committing crimes, they focus of the news media on violence in chicago fuels their sense of importance and fuels a desire to "one-up" each other.

Another problem is the police focusing more on taking out gang leadership which keeps this violence in check, rather than just blanket taking out all the trash. The gang leadership is taken out and then everything falls apart, there's infighting between gangs and creation of new territories and gang structures which increases the violence.

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings

also:
heyjackass.com/

really makes me think

About 80% of shooting victims in chicago last year were black

This is the correct answer.

I'm going to be a cop in Chicago. They called me back for further processing. I decided to not take the LSATs and my family won't speak to me. Wish me luck,anons.

Good luck.

t. Chicagoan

ch-checked

its a mystery to everybody

I've lived in Chicago for a better part of a decade.

>Chicago is intensely segregated.
Due to the inability to discriminate against section eight, renters get around this by charging high non-refundable move in fees; so the poor get concentrated in problem areas. These areas get progressively shittier as fewer and fewer areas offer rent assistance of any sort and federal housing cooperation tends to be in the form of vouchers. Essentially, the city is trying to push their problem people into the surrounding suburbs or into Indiana where they will encounter renters who will accept section eight due to lack of competition for housing. Perhaps the greatest irony of it all is that once areas begin to gentrify a complete lack of rent controls further concentrates this problem population; so incoming liberals are driving up crime in other areas.

>Politicians in Chicago are insanely corrupt and indifferent
When I was younger I worked at a charity after the recession that attempted to find housing for recently retired veterans. About 95% of the traffic was blacks who either were veterans, but not from a recent war, or blacks who claimed to be veterans without papers. Our organization would receive funding from the city, but by the time it actually got to the organization most of it had been stolen in some form.

1/??

It's niggers

>Obama's fault

Really, there's nothing anyone can do.

It's niggers. They'll always be like this. The mistake is thinking that anyone can fix it.

The best you can do is wall them off.

Hey maybe the nigs and spics will gun you down they'll rebuild you into robocop, we have the technology!

After youre finished in chiraq you'll be deployed in detroit.

It is a real mystery - not. pic refers.

The organization itself was stealing the funding it was receiving. Perhaps not intentionally, but the books we kept were awful. So, between employee salaries and petty cash expenses, nothing of particular value got to the people we were made to help except maybe the very basics of life... but those were never in demand; people typically asked for cash, or legal help. It was the definition of "WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS"

I later asked the alderman for our district why they accepted such incompetency or corruption. He pretty much told me that they didn't expect us to do any better, but the program looked good on the ballots and our presence made it look like money was being well spent.

Likewise, as I got older I've come to realize that virtually all of Chicago works to buffer the status quo in the city. The best way I have heard it described is

>The city understands that corruption is rampant, and that if you need to get a loaf of bread to the bottom expect all that will get to them is crumbs. The way the city keeps on running is that the loaves of bread are big enough that the crumbs still matter.

Simply put, the massive amount of money flowing in keeps the city from becoming Detroit.

Now then, to "WHY CHICONGO SO VIOLENT?"

>Chicago takes care of what's important.
This is the biggest part. For instance, there are hundreds of police officers downtown or in tourist destinations. Why? Because that is where wealth is concentrated. If something goes wrong there heads will roll. So, those areas are intensively protected. When protests come through there, the police have riot police standing by.

Likewise in wealthy areas and the areas in which police and politicians live. BLM won't go there because the police will not tolerate it.

2/3

I grew up in Chicago. Chicago is a highly segregated city, blacks, hispanics, and whites (hell, even Italians and Poles) have their own neighborhoods. The vast majority of violent crime is committed in the shitty black and hispanic neighborhoods, although the mob (mostly Italian and Polish) is still active in the white areas. Due to Chicago being the central hub of the American railway system, cartels send a huge amount of drugs to the city so that they can be distributed further via the railroads. The influx of cartel drugs + an already violent and crime-ridden city = a bad time.

Someone should hook up a police scanner in Chicago to a twitter account

Niggers

because of white racism.

because of slavery

>2nd amendment rights
>chicago

NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

>you'll be deployed in detroit.
That would be a lateral move at that point

damn...

>tfw florida

So, crime concentrates in super dense areas because the police are busy protecting other areas, and most importantly because those shitty areas don't matter. They don't understand how to politically change the system, they don't pay taxes in any significant amount, and they don't generate wealth.

>Why don't these people leave?
Because they won't be tolerated and transportation is designed to avoid these areas.

>Why don't compete people help?
Because it's not worth it. For instance, a an interesting problem that is being recognized right now in Chicago is that areas that have put up homeless shelters have increased crime in the area. These are good areas.

What happens is that poor people from other areas come in for free meals, or free wifi, or whatever and then leave at night. They then rob someone on the way to public transportation and hike back. There is nothing the police can do, and the people that approve these homes are quickly under fire.

>But muh gun control
They don't care. We're in a gun control capital. The police won't risk getting shot to disarm poor people that don't pay taxes and stay to themselves.

TL:DR
Niggers are concentrated in really shitty areas. The police and the politicians don't bother dealing with it and isolate them. Corruption and apathy would prevent any productive measures being taken besides driving them out.

No reason

Godspeed. Really work on your marksmanship and take up legit martial arts (boxing, muay thai, wrestling/judo, BJJ).

30% white

it's a matter of definition

Really makes you think how much crime white people actually commit in this country.

well that's a pretty thorough answer t bh

Where there is niggers, there is violence.

really makes ya think

>ywn live in a comfy, affordable urban area that doesn't get flooded with subsidized housing and heavy taxes that follow to pay for their welfare and the subsequent white flight epidemic that follows the following

damn wtf they need to ban all the guns

poor doggo I bet his skeletal remains are still laying there after those hungry chinklettes were through with him.

RIP

Gee, that's a toughie
Let me thi..niggers!

I started getting into guns and shooting recently. Just got my first handgun and AR. I plan on getting into BJJ,user. I wrestled and played football in school but think BJJ would be good to know.

better question how do they reproduce faster than they kill each other.

Because, unfortunately, they actually don't kill that many. It was only about 700 last year, not nearly enough to make a dent. Maybe if the number of shootings last year (something at about 4000-5000) were all kills then it would matter.

The only correct answer.

thats where imported somalians come into play

white... they are fucking mexicans(i'm whiter than them im from colombia )

If you avoid niggers, it's a pretty nice city desu.

Niggers?

If you stopped giving them welfare that would og a long way to mend their broken families.

Before "Civil Rights" blacks actually had families. Sure you still had niggers but a lot of blacks were genuinely trying to emulate white families.

The lack of fathers and the welfare leech system was started by Jews and black feminists. They're the ones who really threw them under the bus.

but when the kill 700 a year they have alot of more replacements for that kind of lifestyle ?

Remove that outlier and post graph again pls

Same reason why rio de janeiro is violent: Black majority.

tpbp

This

Whites in Chiraq aren't insanely violent. No one cares about shitskin KIA because they all support gangbangin' and volunteer to get shot by existing.

OP knew that when he posted.

>tfw niggers are starting to move to the west
GET OUT

THIS WAS OUR ONLY ESCAPE FROM YOU

STAY IN YOUR SOUTHERN QUARANTINE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT FUCKING BROUGHT YOU HERE ANYWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>They are gentrifying the south side.

That's the real cure.

this! you can all thank trump for these dumb niggers killing each other

Niggers

quick question, I am planning to do the same. What did you major in or what experience did you have to be accepted? I want to be one here so bad

Because of the gun laws. If more guns were in the hands of the right people, the crime would decrease, regardless of race (I know there are big racial differences in crime). Race is a static issue. The solution: Federally overturn all the unconstitutional state gun laws in Illinois.

I have my undergrad in Econ and IR but CPD just requires I think 60 credits or 2yrs military with honorable discharge.