Why are women marching for immigration reform?

When I look up information on the Women's Marches, it always says they are marching for women's rights, "immigration reform" and a bunch of other stuff. I'm assuming immigration reform means "more immigrants, looser borders", typical multicultural talking points.

Why do women want this so badly? Why do they want more immigrants in their country? It is confusing. I do not see how that will help women's rights.

More competition for pussy-> value of pussy goes up. It's simple economics.

Because it's trending on their social media feeds.

We need to start taxing foreign pussy.

tired of Chad's dick and also want Mustafa's and Julio's

>Because it's trending on their social media feeds.
/thread

When the pendulum swings backs and conservatism becomes mainstream and ''good'' (protecting your children and family etc) then these same women will flock towards that cause and defend it mindlessly without even thinking about it.

fpbp

if it were solely female refugees, they would be fighting against immigration

They only care about the cock carousel.
They are biologically incapable of rationality, reasoning, or use of evidence to support their arguments.
They want to drain your money and society to fall into anarcho-communism.
That is the basic drive of *all* women, as it is biological, not derived of society. Nature over nurture, in this case.

It's a new trend

Pretty much this + the universities being overrun with Marxists.

The left is the left is the left. At the root of Feminism, and Gay rand minority right (which encompasses open immigration) is a Marxist idealism. They are being fed this shit 24 hours a day by social media.

Women don't formulate their own opinions. They seek acceptance within their group of peers (as to effeminate men).

They need their facebook and twitter taken away, the educational system has to be purged of leftists. Replace it with patriotism and they will swing into line.

well the stupid ones just want it because it's what the media says

the more devious ones want it to create competition. Most immigrants are young males, the more males in a country the higher the demand for pussy goes up

yes, feminists always support immigration, but hate mail-order brides, and white feminists tend to be pretty hateful towards foreign women

They are literally mind controlled into thinking that anyone who opposes those things are nazis and dont have any actual arguments because that requires thinking but they are under mind control so they cant think

Feminism being marxism for women, once you've convinced women that they need "feminism" then you've convinced them that they need full blown marxism, that means open borders, more mudshits, gay rights shit, BLM shit and so forth.

Feminism is just one of the many branches of the Marxist army that aims to take down bourgeoisie aka the patriarchy aka privileged white men.

Because the women's march is funded by Soros, who is the ultimate cuck.

Can you show scientific sources on this claims? Im not trolling.

Well said.

People need to understand this.

Naw, just tax foreign dick into oblivion. I wanna fuck hot latinas and persians.

There is a simple solution to what you're asking. If white men want it everyone else will oppose it. There is no other reason.

Because loose borders = loose vagoos and they dont want to be lonely

don't give them that much credit. women can't do logics. it's literally just and muh feefee sad pictures :(((

Leftist like to piggyback their pet cause on anything that will draw a crowd.

Like ANSWER -- I was all for stopping the war, but ending racism? What did that have to do with anything. I would gladly have accepted the help of any racists who wanted to help stop the war, but these hijackers have to get greedy and shit in the pool

Women want to fuck every man they want and the state to fund it, to pay them abortions or to pay their kid expenditures and of course they want their pussy price to rise up so they want more foreign man

>Because it's trending on their social media feeds.

this, to be honest.

Facebook is basically social engineering.

>only men migrate

There aren't any. Pay no attention to butthurt incels.