Is Trump, dare I say it, /ourgoy/?

twitter.com/hotterthanjuly/status/823344457705803776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hotterthanjuly/status/823344457705803776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/DabAggin/status/823674035426959360
twitter.com/DabAggin/status/823335043900833792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
THIS IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER LMAO

Shaka zulu's right hand was occupied with a giant cane. Would've been to awkward to try and force a handshake.

Should've attempted anyways

That shit is FUCKED up, how can people accept a racist president in 2017?

>twitter.com/hotterthanjuly/status/823344457705803776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Scowling Twitter nigger BTFO.

smart city people etc etc yeah yeah, we've all heard it before buddy.

Go back to your own politics you fucking faggot leaf

What happens? I need to sign up to view it due to "sensitive material" and Im not signing up for fagsocialmedia.

Black dude didn't even look at trump though...

To be honestabe, it's the black guy who denied him.
No eye contact, kept his right hand busy, basically didn't even acknowledge him.

Buncha dudes shake trumps hand but the black guy comes around and has his hands full and dindus nuffin all over the twitterverse.

A procession of religious officials is passing Trump down the aisle. He reaches out to shake their hand one by one, except for a single black priest holding a staff.

This the black dude completely shut down trump.

the nigger completely ignored him deliberately in my view. But hey dats rayist

kek is here

The black priest switched the rod to his right hand and avoided making eye contact. It's clear he chose not to shake Trump's hand.

Obvious that the black guy didn't want to shake his hand and switched over to his right hand as an excuse.

you can see the nig switch the pole into his right hand. Clearly he was rejecting trump

Watch that closely. The nigger does it on purpose as he shifts the staff from right to left. He purposely doesn't even look at the President. This is the kind of shit that gets nigger so much hate.

This. The nigger deliberately held the scepter in his right hand and passed by Trump without giving him a look

plus trump nearly didnt shake that one guys hand because it looked like he had his hands full as well
what a load of shit

What is it about large cities that make the population smarter?
Is it the ease-of-access that stimulates the braincells?
Is it the 24/7 entertainment that truly raises the geniuses?

Surely, easy life and and content are the breeding grounds for human ingenuity. Harsh conditions and relying on ones wits to survive only breed stupid people. Amirite?

>nigger stonewalls trump
>Trump thinks okay I'll respect that

Meanwhile the left sees no attempt from Trump

>rayciss

Or if he had been snubbed

>yah Boi fuck da white man Holla holla

Fuck this stupid game.

Nigger priest had far more of an obligation to stop and shake the President's hand than Trump had to shake his. He snubbed Trump. Trump handled it with class.

He's the verger you mongs. I thought this was a religious board. He's not a priest, he helps keep the ceremony running as well as security of sorts. That staff is used to bash heads if need be

Fuck Orthoshill "people"

>sensitive material
wtf Twitter

A
FUCKING
LEAF

He purposely placed his staff in his right hand and snubbed Trump.

>Refugee in charge of refugees
What could go wrong?

Fucking leaves, you're so fucking stupid.

This
Sup Forums isnt actually religious btw, they just pretend to be Christian to spite politically correct people

>here is the video
twitter.com/DabAggin/status/823674035426959360

>twitter.com/DabAggin/status/823335043900833792

>Sup Forums doesn't know what a verger is.
>all the other people passing were bishops
>shaking hand with the verger would be like shaking hands with a security detail agent
>literally neither of them did anything wrong

Tbh I think he was finally stumped, but he didn't make a deal out of it

Statistics show that people in rural areas near the red belt are 90% more smarter than intercity people that live like animals. Rural folk are 90% capable of having a career while city chimp intercity cucks are working at a coffee shop making that minimum wage to feed themselves.

Blown the fuck out yet again with facts, Leaf. Intercity wagecuckies will never have the rural farm life.

>city folk will never be comfy
>city folk will never have clean air
>always cold
>always being mugged
>always have to pay the apartment jew and the rent jew the jew of office the jew of urban development

>The following media may contain sensitive material.
I don't have an image that can properly represent how funny this is.

Those "retard" are the only people who really matter, as events have shown.

No, no, no. It's because of their basketball skills. That's why we hate them.

>twitter.com/hotterthanjuly/status/823344457705803776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Nigger moved the cane to his right hand so he didnt have to shake his hand.

>leaf

Nigger behaving like a nigger even in church. Shocking. The only Churches they respect is churches chicken.

Damn Trump is smooth. He saw from a mile away that nigger didn't want to shake his hand and he didn't want to put his hand out there just to be made a fool of.