A petition to open immigration for White South Africans based upon refugee status

If anyone is interested this is a petition I started to try and give White South Africans refugee status in the USA based upon the White Genocide happening there.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-open-immigration-white-south-africans-based-upon-refugee-status

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-open-immigration-white-south-africans-based-upon-refugee-status
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never met a nice South African.

Fuck south africans. Even the white ones are goddamned animals. Something about that place turns men into demons.

now don't you think it would raise issue if you tried to actually get this passed with the refugee crisis going on in the middle east

>Ive signed it

I can finally get my relatives to move from that place
I moved because the kaffirs were threatening my family and i

You probably deserve it if your south african. I fucking hate you people. Your not even German anymore.

Desu

Fuck you :) nice argument.

Bump and signed, although I'd rather have them come to the Netherlands I want my bros to be happy.

*me and my family

Signed.
Fuck kaffirs.

Pussy

Would sign but not a Burger. Good going m8y.

Absolutely homosexual.

Die jew nigger

>South africans detected
As bad as your black counterparts desu. Into the trash with you.

why are we gonna let any type of refugees in?

No, I'm English. A lot of the white South Africans are Britons, my people. Just because you have no honour and just because you have no idea where your mongrel bloodline comes from it doesn't mean that's how it is for the rest of us.

to whiten up our populations?

There are about 4 million White South Africans. As SA begins to go more and more down the path of WE WUZ, wouldn't it be great if they knew they could come to the U.S? Imagine getting half the 4 million as refugees.. What would that do to White demographics?

Here's the deal- the South Africans made their bed. They can sleep in it. If they wish, they can try to get the Netherlands and UK to open up refugee status to them.

>B-but the niggers fucked everything uo!
Everyone knows not to unsettle a bees nest.

Because they're white and redpilled
I know one who as a kid went around shooting Kaffirs with a BB gun

okay refugee lover, that's why you needed a more black population in your country

It's literally a modern day dysatopia in SA for white people, sadly. The blacks used the populist vote to further their pathetic jelousy. It's very tough living here now with the deck stacked against you in so many ways :'(

Kill yourself kike

same

the ones ive met have been condescending white niggers. fuck them. serves them right

"the South Africans made their bed"

Are western nations still proud how they pressured South Africa to give up apartheid? They really showed them.

We'll save you bro, Geert is gonna win, you can all come.

Fuck them. Africans deserve a continent for the black race.
White Nationalism isn't about white supremacy

If they've been condescending then I'm sorry on their behalf, but you don't understand what it's like to have such a beautiful country ruined and stolen from you by morons and niggers

>As bad as your black counterparts desu.
So you think blacks and white are equal, typical American.

Come home white man, do ye olde green card marriage and then you can bring your entire family over

But it's my home :(

They're shitty African people from a shitty African nation. Most of them are Dutch Africans and the ones that do have British heritage are culturally unrecognisable.

i don't like south africans
nor do I approve of them taking rightful nigger clay

they deserve everything that's happening to them. They are not white in my eyes, they lost that title when they abandoned their homelands and settled in nigger country.

What are you, Anglo? Dutchy?

>white people
>are african
Fuck off mongrel.

There's plenty of South Africans where I live, my best mate is one
I remember when that commie terrorist Mandela finally died, the news was doing a tearful tribute to his funeral and we were getting pissed and having a good laugh with his family.

>White Nationalism isn't about white supremacy
says the spic

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4

>That feel when African Dutch people have a cooler history than the native Dutch

steal it back and drive them into the sea. there is no rightful land, just those strong enough to hold it. keep the jews out too so they don't railroad you this time.

>abandoned their homelands
You mean they were sent half a world away to expand the Empire, either British or Dutch. They didn't abandon anything, we abandoned them.

Yes, they're white Africans from Africa. That's where they were born and where they will die, god willing.

>europeans
>african
Fuck of Abdul.

Says the Anglo who tried to murder them

I had the pleasure of touring South Africa right after the apartheid ended. What happened to South Africa is absolute tragedy. Have signed the petition. Wish there was more I personally could do.

They aren't European. They've never even been to Europe. All they know is their pitiful African way of life.

I met a few, they were actually pretty cool. As with anyone there are good and bad.

The tippy toppest of keks to you sir, with your flawless logic.

>i was born in a water birth
>that makes me a fish

your own ancestors left their homeland and settled in "rightful" prairie nigger clay. by your logic neither you nor any American is white

Fuck off Mandela Internet Defence Force

Is this how you treat your former colonies, is it?
Brits need to get back to spreading white Christian Anglo civilization across the world. Starting with London.

Except we cleansed the entire continent, and genocided the natives so their population could never recover and cuck us into submission like with SA.

Signed. Save white Christian from animal Niggers.

Too many jews in dis here thread, need cleansing

This is a myth, there was just less native population to begin with compared to Latin America.

The Rhodesian and South African governments did that on their own.

The White Rhodesians and White South Africans still decided to live in a bee's nest when support from their motherlands waned.

The White Rhodesians and White South Africans then complained that they were overrun by the bees.

Britain already gives them refugee status and allows for property transfer.

>24 signatures

It's how we treat our white-minority colonies. They decided to live in a castle built on sand, and it crumbled just like the Raj.
Instead of packing up and leaving when they had the chance, they decided to wallow in their shitheap of a nation.

Besides, they were tainted by the Dutch from the beginning, just like Canada and the French. Now look at both of them. Colonial Embarrassments.

>kaffirs
Fucking shitskin.

Kaffir is just the South African word for nigger.
It comes from the Arabic word for non-believer, but in this context it just means black person.

Wrong "kaffir" mate.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)

Fuck off.

REMEMBER: whenever you see a poster on Sup Forums trying to convince you that X white ethnic group are "as bad as niggers" and "deserve it" when they are attacked by nogs/kebabs/jews/whatever, THEY ARE PROBABLY A SHITSKIN OR LEFTIST THEMSELVES.
Note that the majority of such posts come from countries like the US and Canada, where the population of shitskins with first-world internet access is higher.

bump.

all non-Anglo whites are as bad as niggers and do deserve it though.

>Deserve it
But these aren't people that were invaded by bees.

These were people that
>invaded the bees nest,
>then were surrounded by bees,
>then said "fuck off" to their European support structure,
>then complain bees are attacking

No.

>their pitiful African way of life.

full kike

But these people are
>our people

Fuck off Schlomo.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov

Why hasn't Trump shut down this gay Obama initiative?

Tell me about white south african qts. Ive seen pictures they look like pale, blue eyes, blonde hair qts. What are they like, are they traditional wife material?

Totally support this idea. If the world is accepting every ahmed under the sun for spurious reasons, then South Africans and Zimbabweans escaping violence and persecution definitely need to be bumped to the front of the queue.

They have skills, settle quickly and contribute to their adopted countries. I welcome them.

This, someone needs to brave hell and post it on r/thedonald. They might prove to be useful idiots

You shut your mouth, bong! Even as a russian, so geographicaly far, I have one of my best mates who is Aussie, but born and lived in South Africa till he was 9. Legit one of the nicest and sincere people I have ever met. In my case, in all my travels, I've never met a nice brit. You are all loud annoying cunts. And also 99% of "brits" I've met looked like bong\arab mix with curly hair and olive-shit skintone. All civilized peoples of the world should unite to smithe the bong menace.

>Our people
Yes, YOUR people and the NETHERLANDS' people. They are not MY people.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-open-immigration-white-south-africans-based-upon-refugee-status
>total of 24 signatures
>100000 needed by feb20
keep up the good work goys

Well if you tea niggers hadn't put the Boers in concentration camps at the end of the 19th century and had granted Rhodesia full independence in 1927 as was promised in the BSAC charter then maybe they'd like you a it more. Fuck off cunt.

So what, you are anti-colonialism now? In that case your post applies to America more than you, since they were the ones who literally said "fuck off" to their European support structure in a revolution, rather than being backstabbed by Thatcher.
And you know this - therefore you are just lying and being disingenuous. This all smacks of Jewish "pilpul" arguing technique.

But user, South africans aren't people.

You're not just a kike, you're a dumb kike. White saffers are British or Boer (dutch) not german you fucking quintuple nigger

Not to mention that half the fuckers are our people in the first place.

Sorry, I gave you too much leeway there. I should've remembered that you're probably a mix of 16 different breeds shat out one after the other resulting in you not belonging to any one group of people.

English South Africans: Sure; Would sponsor them myself.
Afrikaaners: Fuck no; literally the white trash of the entire earth.

>They are not MY people.
Of course they are not YOUR people, Trayvon Hussein DeJackson.

WOW JUST FUCKING WOW
A real actual CAUSE on pol.

OP bless you for fuck sake for actual fucking action. OP is no longer a faggot

but the, you know who, will try to prevent this.

>Trust me, South Africans are British just like you or me, not like those dirty American mongrels

British South Africans are British, by blood and by birth right.

Can you do the same for Brazil pls. We have about the same number of actual whites as South Africa.

Africans are animals. If you'd like to know why I despise them so much, it's because I fucking worked with them. Sure, the niggers were bad but the white S.A's were intelligent about their animal instincts.
Worked with a tradesman from South Africa for about a year and a had been studying under him but knew him four years. He had been sleeping with every woman he could get his hands on, smelled like shit, and was fucking married for 13 years.
He straight up said to the women he married that she meant nothing to him and took off to god knows where right after he got his real green card. His constituents were just as bad if not worse. Sleeping around with women, gambling, smoking, drinking doing drugs, you fucking name it they did it.
I voted for trump and believe in restricting any immigration. We need to work on internal population growth not pseudo growth via immigration.

But i'm sure you already knew that, being an expert on both people and global politics user.

>all these people not getting the reference

Don't worry, step-dad. I'm picking up what you're putting down

>Rightful nigger clay
>Unhabitated land
fucking hell you're not just dumb, you're a fucking imbecile.

There's almost as many shitskins and niggers in America as South Africa. Not sure it's much of an upgrade.

Brazil has WAY more whites, it's not even a comparison, even if we take into account that plenty of people who declare themselves white aren't.

I dunno about that. Even South Brazil where I live is full of shitskins these days. Only the older generations are mostly white.

>new zealand

Your country is 30% non-white you retard, your pretty much the same as Canada

>Implying
There aren't more than half a dozen of whites in Brazil. I cannot fathom that SA fell that low.

fuck Trump and fuck white people

This, GAS THE ANGLO

Everyone should sign this and we make many more. Trump is not redpilled enough and he should be slowly fed the whole bottle.