Why the fuck do the mods keep deleting this

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/can-you-identify-this-woman-who-set-a-trump-supporters-hair-on-fire-in-dc-on-inauguration-day/

It's all over Twitter and Kikebook. It happened in public and is attempted murder based on poltical differences.

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/search/photographer?artist=spencer platt&excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=1&photographer=spencer platt&sort=best
gettyimages.com/event/protesters-and-trump-supporters-gather-in-d-c-for-donald-trump-inauguration-693581429#police-and-demonstrators-clash-in-downtown-washington-after-a-limo-picture-id632227842
wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-this-woman-who-set-a-ladys-hair-on-fire-at-the-inau
youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc
atlaspublicrecords.com/name/norma-zahory/fairfax-va/541cd0f39f
face
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably because we have her name.
No doxxing.

Either we Got another /Leftypol/ Mod Running around like a Rat Or They Dont Think It Political Like RWSS

/profile.php?id=732360865&sk=friends&pnref=lhc

she just deleted her facebook account unless she blocked me. I think we got her. Norma Zahory

How did we find her?

linkedin.com/in/norma-zahory-69805159

That is not her desu it's close but idk

If we can find the friend with the yellow jacket in her friends list then I'll believe this.

She does look close, I'll admit that. But idk the blue beanie chick looks straight up Shrek-level gross Norma looks decent

She needs to be fucking doxxed. There's a price to pay for attempting murder. Murderers have no rights.

This bitch is NORMA ZAHORY.

I don't think that's her. The nose is too different. Chin is also different.

I'm not totally convinced its Norma Zahory yet. Norma at least puts some effort into her appearance. The other girl is a straight up unwashed hambeast.

Chin is completely different

Bump for Norma, call dailycaller

Not her.

We're never going to find her, are we?

It's not Norma Zahory. Look at all the pics, eyes are way off.

We need to keep looking for the real girl.

Why would she dress up and put on makeup to go stand out in the cold in a protest?

Where's b when you need em.

Yeah, not her, resemblance is superficial. Keep looking, as will I.

Never she is protected and you are nazi faggots are hunted like animals.

many such cases.

prolly not first ones... but page 2... not that NZ girl i dont think
gettyimages.com/search/photographer?artist=spencer platt&excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=1&photographer=spencer platt&sort=best

> why would a female do a thing for vanity

It is so Norma Zahory. her photos on facebook are just made to make her look less fugly

Right before the last post was deleted I pointed out the high cheek bones. There is some Native American in her... Norma just looks like a random Mexican chick.

dead, like the rest of Sup Forums. and while I'd love to pretend hiroshima was wholly responsible, he's really only 20% of the reason at best.

Norma Zahory is also from Washington DC

Don't be fooled.

Lots of spics have that weird creepy ooompa loompa face. Many such cases. Sad!

That's a completely different person...

Communities In Schools sounds like a protest group

No Norma's face is too long and her eyes are way too big

Fire girl has thin eyes and a round face. Nose is also more piggish.

what the fuck is b even good for besides masturbating to traps and posting dick pics

Only guilty people run.

i want to believe but look at her philtrum (upper lip)
norma doesn't really have a philtrum whereas our firestarter has a prominent philtrum

Yeah fire girl looks like she's some kind of Mexican-Asian mix or Native American

Damn that was quick. Weaponized autism truly is a force to be reckoned with.

>literally nothing wrong with that

i think you're wrong bro. it's VERY close, but i don't think it's her.

satin... gettyimages.com/event/protesters-and-trump-supporters-gather-in-d-c-for-donald-trump-inauguration-693581429#police-and-demonstrators-clash-in-downtown-washington-after-a-limo-picture-id632227842

That's fat hating. It's not her.

I think he's wrong and it's not even close.

stop trying to skew the investigation to some high-school fatie that rejected you

yes, she knows and informed her workplace

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-this-woman-who-set-a-ladys-hair-on-fire-at-the-inau

This better be her. If you faggots are harassing some innocent girl then you're scum, confirm it first.

She looks like Natalie from The Facts of Life. Would fuck desu famalam.

Why is no one looking for pic related ?? She was in on it, watch the clip again! When the 2 Trump supporters are switching sides, watche her face, she whispers something to chubby blue hat and covers for her with her arm while blue hat lights the Trump girl' hair on fire. Start @ 1:00 youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc

too busy rating each other's dicks, that board is fucking useless now

No, these don't look like the same person to me.

there's that profile shot with the high cheek bones. No fucking way in hell it's Norma

I agree w this

arsonwhale has a deviated philtrum where her lip points down, like it's been cut or something. this is a clear marker to look for in future photos

this fag carries the sign with the same handwriting as two bitches, these three are family

Let's think about this
>Pyro Puta's eyebrows start at her nose bridge
>Norma's are more separated
>Pyro Puta looks to weigh 50+ pounds more than Norma
>Pyro Puta has a more bulbous chin
>Pyro Puta has more asiatic eyes
>Norma has nasolabial folds, Pyro Puta's face us too fat for those
She's still on the loose. Every minute we spend on Norma is another minute Pyro Puta is free to torment other Trump supporters.

>It is so Norma Zahory. her photos on facebook are just made to make her look less fugly
CIA/FBI, will one of you bros run this through your magic face identifying softwares and report back to pol please? Thanks bros.

There's barely any material to look for.

atlaspublicrecords.com/name/norma-zahory/fairfax-va/541cd0f39f

this house i worth almost half a million?!?!

>attempted murder based on poltical differences

Yeah, I am reporting this faggotry

BECAUSE THE GOOD MODS HAVE LEAVE
I NEVER GOT BANNED UNTIL THE PRO HILLARY MODS JOINED IN

This is true in every word. I bet they voted Bernie Sanders

agreed, she probably got off facebook out of sheer terror, not guilt.

Kaych-kyata-toota Solo hohohooo

Probably not user. They're already back in Mexico.

Only the guilty run.

They deleted the story.....

Why delete if she's innocent?

That little redhead in that pic is hot as fuck. Fuck this, I'm with them now. Down with the fascists.

Come to think of it, we might have better luck finding the pale lookout girl. Once we find the lookout, we'll find the pyro

Setting trump supporters on fiere.

>She's still on the loose. Every minute we spend on Norma is another minute Pyro Puta is free to torment other Trump supporters.
I tend to agree with this user, pol. We should get more evidence.

You will never find her, she looks like every other mestiza, I could fish hundreds of facebook profiles of girls that look like her from the public university likes.

Norma isn't her

Don't fuck with Norma, we need to find the real girl

>redheads
>attractive

Pick one and only one

We still have the same one. The other one was just a diversion.

She is in Fairfax, VA...I don't think this is her current address, but her LKA is 3731 Keefer Ct. Fairfax, VA 22033

She's between 25-29 yrs old.

Her surname is Arab! I believe her father's name is Ghulam Sadiq Zahory, though could be brother, But I suspect father, also in Fairfax, VA

yeah no way that is her

*3713 Keefer Ct.

THIS

In the past we've always confirmed before attacking. You guys are starting to get sloppy. We need to make Sup Forums great again.

That is one ugly fucking broad.

not her, eye brows are waaaaaaaaay to close

Yup

DO NOT FUCK WITH NORMA

WE NEED TO FIND THE REAL GIRL

what an ugly, fat fuck

Pr you do a manhunt witch is illigal as this case loes in the hands of the police and you endanger the investigation.

Sup Forumsice reporting in

Give me name and I will look it up in police database for dox

yeah, but not all have the same friends/family

This happened at the ANSWER Coalition's #InaugurateTheResistance protest outside of the National Archives.

For some reason I don't doubt there's a cop sitting at work with his phone out on Sup Forums.

This^

This happened at the ANSWER Coalition's #InaugurateTheResistance protest outside of the National Archives on January 20th.

face
book.com/events/1068785513242447

Where do we even start looking? revrse image search is touch not super accurate

Test for ban

So she set someone's hair slightly aflame. Who the fuck cares? It wasn't enough to start any fires, let alone burn fucking someone to death. You're all making this a bigger deal than it fucking is.

I don't think I've seen shilling on Sup Forums this hard in quite some time.

Are the CTR faggots back or what?

Good call, they could be related

I could be wrong but they look like Bolivians.

K Y S
Y
S

>
>
> (You)
>
>
>

You are not wrong, my white friend.

That's the native American in them.