Man Executed in Florida Parking Lot

liveleak.com/view?i=269_1484840967

Where's the outrage? Oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=269_1484840967
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black lives only matter when a white cop is the killer.

This.

>stop using flawed stati

when he gets caught, he's going to jail. #Justice

No need for outrage!

All a question of point of view.
Prior to this event, the victim has been in the perpetrator's home and raped his wife and killed her afterwards. He also stole everything he found.
The perpetrator found the dead wife and his 2 year old still alive in the broken in home. He found out it was his old friend who he had a feud with. This was the recourse

>Both wearing red

Obv gangbangers is obv

post more niggers being killed please

This af

The way she ran away looks so animated. Like a GT npc getting glitched on the car for a second before resuming panic.

>Florida
>niggers in a parking lot

Why am I not surprised? This is why I live where it is too cold for them.

>niggas killing niggas
nothing to see here, move along...

damn that woman was stupid

blacks killing blacks

never seen that before. someone call al sharpton this is racially motivated

This

For curiosity, what is the ratio of black homicide victims : white cop vs black homicide victims : black killers?

Seriously

>hears 8 gunshots
>peaks around the car to see what's happening
>half assingly runs away with her harms up flailing by her face as the guy takes a shot at her

That's some incredible wishful thinking

It was probably something closers to..

>Nigger wakes up and has no money for drugs cuz towards end of month
>decides to rob someone
>is a nigger so can only think of killing someone to steal wallet with hi-point 9mm

Like a couple thousand to one.

this happens all the time in nigger cities

I watched a similar situation in broad daylight sitting at a red light in Houston.

as long as they're removing themselves we're good.

niggers doing my job for me

>Houston
i was taking a bus downtown from acres homes once and these black guys pulled their car infront of the bus and one came on and robbed this other dindu

Hundreds to one in favor or black on black. Maybe thousands, especially in places like Chiraq.

post webm?

There was no confrontational shouting match or any exchange at all. Just rounds out around the corner homing in on him like he was waiting for this man specifically to get back to his car just to kill him.
Looks like a hit, must've had heat with or owed money to someone else. Most likely gang related.

That woman run silly.

Completely wrong.

Proof you nigger.

Your newfag is showing.

>Black lives only matter when a white cop is the killer.
This but it's always been this way. No one's every cared about black on black crime because it doesn't bring in that sweet ad revenue.

See

fpbp

wew

lel

The riot in Milwaukee was triggered by a black dude getting shot by a black cop.

she fucking falls over

oh lawd

oh lawd

i can't

I saw that post you cunt, wheres the proof to backup your narrative though....nigger.

Hey at least he didn't hold his gun sideways.

And like one pixel on that scale would be blacks killed by white cops.

if this was real, it was justice and I'd shake his hand

Yeah they then started attacking any white people they came across.

Liveleak users are arguably more redpilled than we are.

Nothing of value was lost. Who cares?

You've come to the right place

At first many of them didn't believe it was a black cop. I'm sure many of them operated under the assumption that whitey was lying.

This is white peoples fault

They only did this because of systematic racism

fuck white people and fuck donald trump

I can hear the jungle music and National Geographic narrator the second he starts running.

We're the ones doing the fucking now, nigger

>liveleak.com/view?i=269_1484840967
the mods there are gay as fuck, I've been banned like 20 times.

Who cares?

So white people give value to black lives? BLM BTFO

The shooter didn't bend down to steal anything and didn't proposition him to hand over his wallet/valuable before firing. This was clearly a case of emotion driven violence, probably because of something like

>Here we see the primate sneak up on his rival and his mate. Stealthily, he makes his move, attacking from behind to avoid physical harm to himself, scaring off the female in the process...

>The primate stands over his victim, verifying death before fleeing back into the jungle to avoid further confrontation.

>The female wanders off to search for other partners to mate with to give her additional fatherless children.

top kek.

The man that got shot is hispanic and so is the female.

I hope when they are the majority in the US they can be less cucks and end with the niggers.

Niggers aren't human

I have been on LL for years. It's like my 2nd home.

>Woman can clearly see man running towards her boyfriend or whatever.
>Watches him get shot in the head.
>Walks around to the front of the car to watch him get shot some more.
>He gets shot 4 times.
>She gently puts down her shit.
>Holds up her arms.
>Briskly prances away very slowly.
She didnt even put effort into saving her own life.

he was gonna put his leftover food in the trunk?

>Florida
There's the answer to your question.

It was probably a bag full of drugs.

The reddest of the redpills.
Amen

>implying LL users arent Sup Forumsacks

fucking reddit, gtfo

Seems like it got really bad about 2 years ago. I lurked there for a long time, seems like only somewhat recently they turned into little cunts.

>black on black crime
i don't care!
>black on human crime
it's beat down! time!

This comment from liveleak
>Here we see the primate sneak up on his rival and his mate. Stealthily, he makes his move, attacking from behind to avoid physical harm to himself, scaring off the female in the process...

>The primate stands over his victim, verifying death before fleeing back into the jungle to avoid further confrontation.

>The female wanders off to search for other partners to mate with to give her additional fatherless children.
kek

>red shirt
>nigger

Probably gang related.

Duh, more gibsmedat

Don't worry, they will. They hate niggers a lot. Latino gangs in LA try to ethnically cleanse the city of blacks.

kek

nice catch bong

Not always, remember Milwaukee

This

Aaaaaand fpbp

Pop Pop
Woggy Drops
Shot dead in the parking lot

They don't consider black cops to actually be black. Same with any black who becomes successful through anything other than basketball or rap really.

> blacks vs. hispanics
Ok

Brought to you by Big RedPill Joe

Women have to be told what to do in any situation even remotely like this. How anyone thinks they should be in combat roles is beyond me.

reality is racits desu

>that woman running around like a videogame's NPC from the PS2 era

And i thought San Andreas was unrealistic. I stand corrected RockStar.

hivemind.

Is there any truth to this? If that is the case, then yeah that fucker is dead. Don't blame the shooter one bit, hell I would congratulate him.

If that is just random bullshit you pulled out of your ass (as I'm guessing) then it's a developing situation and I'll reserve judgement. Has the shooter been found yet? I suspect he'll resist and then be killed by the police. So many progressive heads will explode as they try and figure out how it's about white supremacy. It's in Florida too, so decent chance it'll be a black officer pulling the trigger.

Here's the acutal context here

>Guy casually steals bag of drugs
>tries to put it in his trunk
>gets fucking shot

I bet the dude's head is in pieces. Stupid nog kept shooting.

How do you steal a bag of drugs?

How do you steal anything?

yet another reason why japanese society beats western society

>U.S has 7.6 murders for every 100,000 people

>Japan has less than 1 murder per every 100,000 people

explain this

DATS RITE

FPBP

savage

Are you retarded, the killer spends like 5 seconds reach for something on the body.

Those two presents we sent them a while back might have something to do with it

Here we see the primate sneak up on his rival and his mate. Stealthily, he makes his move, attacking from behind to avoid physical harm to himself, scaring off the female in the process...

The primate stands over his victim, verifying death before fleeing back into the jungle to avoid further confrontation.

The female wanders off to search for other partners to mate with to give her additional fatherless children.

-Dian Fossey
-Jane Goodall

Posted 4 days ago By Spiccoli

Niggers

*unsheathes katana*

Fpbp desu

dont make me reveal my powerlevel faggot