Is this the biggest redpill?

Is this the biggest redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M&t=115s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tree of knowledge made out to be a bad thing.

knowledge = bad

knowledge = intelligence and thinking

religion cannot tolerate smart peope.

I'm talking about girls being honorless whores bro

God never wanted us to be spiritual beings. Our domain for now is material, God likes basic material as he made it all.

That's why Atheists mock communion and "eating bread to cannibalize your savior" and all that shit. God likes simple material rituals.

And it's not true that religion cannot tolerate smart people, one of the essential traits to be a good Christian is prudence.

Yes. In the spoken word:

A PILL = APPLE

(((god))) likes basic material
>yeah goy, you're god likes you to be easily controlled by us je- him!

>Jews want you to be content with basic material

Stop trying to stir up shit in an area you know nothing about, shill.

No, it's literally the opposite.

You sir are an idiot. All real science came from religious people. You know why? Religion is a hypothesis on how things work that includes a supreme being as part of the universal equation. Dogma is the term for blind belief and religion looks down on it. Your hate of religion is a perfect example of dogma.

>Scientists have come up with science that disproves large swathes of claims laid out in pretty much any holy book
>They happen to be going to church on sundays, often throughout history to avoid being killed
>The facts that scientists have come up with that disprove muh religion is direct proof that muh religion is true or morally good

Women are pure evil

Yes
>wanting to suffer in the materialworld
Not wanting to live forever in a timeless dimension instead

The elite invert all good and evil stories.

Lucifer is not Saturn or "Satan"

Eating from the Tree of Knowledge is not evil.

The God Jehovah is a false conceptualization of separateness from God. We are all God in totality. There is only one.

Knowledge is simply one step of the Trivium manifestation process. It is not intrinsically bad, and truth itself is intrinsically good.

>Pantheism

No surprise that it's a leaf who subscribes to the greatest achievement of wishful thinking in the history of theology.

>he says while inverting the good vs evil story himself

>tree of morality
>tree of knowledge
pick one

>le relijus sheepl

Spirituality = intelligence and thinking.
To be conscious is be aware.
The garden of Eden is the tale of Freedom and Responsibility.
If you accept freedom then you accept responsibility.
All actions have consequences good or bad.
This is understanding is fundamental in any society and really in any individual.

Of course Australia enjoys bananas in the ass

a black pill when you think about it

Tree of Knowledge is ancient affairs is related to "consciousness" which brings "identity" and broke the "innocence" of man.

Therefore his heart is no longer pure, then god expel them from the paradise.

So what happens upon completion of this?
Or, rather, is it every expanding of it in time and those who stand behind this, because I'm pretty sure I've hit like 90% of that shit in the image.

No, the bible is manipulated by emperors who would will you to be slaves.

Gnostic Christianity is what you should look into.

Christ is the masculine war on sin, Lucifer was originally intended to be a feminine entity, and the name Lucifer a fake name to entice normies to turn away from the feminine aspects of religion.

Christ the sacred masculine (the Sun literally) and Sophia (called Lucifer by depraved) representing the Black Sun through which all will manifests. The Sun (Christ) is that which manifests the material world. "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21)

You are a piece of God. We are all the same being.

> Lucifer was literally Apollo on esoteric knowledge
> "Feminine entity"

rofl

Lucifer is the God of our world. Yahweh created the universe, and then Lucifer shaped it, creating stars and worlds and life, and then Yahweh intervened and created Us, to look like Him, and made Lucifer bow to it.

Lucifer just wants us to be free guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M&t=115s

I like this, as it cries that there is no Dark Side Side of the Moon. Sure, they see power as a necessity to grab upon, for their own self-interest, but their self-interest is in the end-game of spreading to the meek, although I find it pathetic and lacking in virtue, as they lessen the ability of others by "giving" and for the reason they give is themselves, to my perception. It makes them feel and be stronger and more moral. Fuck women I'm gay and I hate that they do not wish to be one of the Sun. They want to be a black Sun. The Sun must show all depth, not just the preservation of what isn't blind.

We are free. We are all God.

The separation idea is elite falsity. We are already the creative divine.

As above so below. As below so above. As pieces of God we are as God, and as God is All so are we All.

God is not free, for it is his duty to be good, for he has the omnipotent power of the Future, therefore Lucifer must be a physical thing, so that the knowledge of all can be unknown to us, or else, we would just be omnipresent and not have free-will.

Homosexuality is created due to the imbalances the elite create in sexuality and familial relations.

An imbalance between the masculine and feminine. Homosexual males tend to embrace their feminine without engaging in the masculine. This is why so many gay people have mental instabilities and are prone to drug abuse. Their spiritual development is incomplete, because they overemphasize one side over the other.

Only through Christ and Sophia (I like calling the feminine Gaia instead) can we become balanced. To be only of the Christ emphasizes on religious authority. To be too focused on Gaia emphasizes on too much relativity and no order. A healthy balance is needed to attain enlightenment and balance with our divine essence.

It's actually the other way around. The son of man (Christ) is the highest virtue of the physical, while Gaia or Sophia the feminine is the womb through which will carried from the physical to manifest via the Black Sun is manifested.

Christ is the masculine, for he teaches how to will the kingdom of heaven. Gaia or "Lucifer" (the perversion of sexes the elites have played upon) is the creative power through which our wills manifest.

I said I'm gay as facetiousness. Gay or not, I would choose masculinity as my forefront, as I know it is the path of created knowledge, which is what I seek. The knowledge of truth.
Although, I'm fairly feminine.

>Tree of the knowledge of good and evil

None of y'all went to bible school, eh? By eating the fruit from the tree, Adam and Eve began to experience both good and evil instead of everlasting paradise.

Yes

Its the first lesson of the bible.

DO NOT GIVE YOUR WOMEN POWER.

i think you've been sufficiently refuted, but also notice the tree is in the Garden. God placed the tree there, but humans were meant to enjoy it without consuming it.

I would eat it. You wouldn't?

To clarify, Lucifer is the perversion the elites have imposed. Lucifer is not the masculine, they inverted the sexes and changed the name.

They associate the light or lightbringer with the masculine Lucifer, whereas Lucifer is actually Gaia or Sophia, the feminine creative. Christ is the masculine will. Think about how we get our energy in life through sustenance. It comes from the "Sun". The son of God is the sun, through which all life depends. The elite hat e using the sun for energy, and wish to extract as much oil and live as vampires as much as they can, as this is their nature. They are literally energy vampires. This is why they murder and rape kids.

So to summarize: Christ=the son= will. Gaia=Sophia=creativity=inseminated through will=manifests will in the physical through the black son.

When Jesus said that "only through the son can you achieve salvation" he is talking about the fact that only through will directed can you inseminate the sacred feminine and manifest paradise on Earth.

What is Sup Forums's stance on Kabbalah, anyways? It's Jew shit, but not worldly or controlling Jew shit. More like word association with the old testament.

Apply this to reality. You are saying avoiding the red pills makes for a more comfy existence. I'm not sure this is a good philosophy to start from

You forget that the reason why they ate in the first place is because the serpent said that it would make them like God. The story warns against people trying to play God lest they find true suffering instead.

It's exactly the opposite, and this is another thing the elites like the Emperor Constantine wanted the general public to avoid knowing. Truth actually alleviates suffering, and is intrinsically good. All things which are false are destructive and manifest bad.

they havent really disproved anything you know