Tell my why you like fascism

Okay Sup Forums, tell me about fascism.

Would you actually want to live under a fascist society, where a lot of freedoms that we have today would not be enjoyed?

Isn't the core of modern day nationalism stem from the idea that our current government and systems are not accountable to the people and try to assert control over the populus through totalitarian means. I get things like ethno-nationalism and and wanting to preserve ones culture, but does that have to be coupled with fascism? Why can't the two be separated rather than be intrinsically tied. Is it because you feel you're goals can only be achieved through fascism?

Again, I'm just trying to understand. Some people have told me that fascism != Authoritarianism, if so then please explain to me the difference.

I actually want to know if I have the picture wrong, or if the love of fascism stems from nostalgia rather than practicality.

What about a fascist government is good? What about it wouldn't be oppressive to the people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBHypILc_IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capitalism.
Strong state.
State is more important than the selfish needs of the individual.

I don't have to worry about assaulted, robbed, raped, killed, taken hostage, etc. by negroe and other scum. What a great country, brother.

I think what people call fascist isn't really fascism. Nationalism today is called fascist by many people. I myself am a Nationalist, I see the flaws in modern globalism, and think Nations need to rule themselves they way they want. I also want to end the courruption and greed that fules modern America, the way they brainwashed so many people into thinking that they are fighting for freedom. It sickens me, and if they call me a fascist or a nazi for simply wanting to protect my country and make it great. Then I would except the title. I would love to see my country free of corruption with a strong military and order. So that way we can focus our resources on something grater, like the expansion of our race, by space travel.

Perpetual peace is a false god. War is the way of man.

>fascism means taking freedom away
Burger who doesnt have any idea of what fascism is detected

youtube.com/watch?v=yBHypILc_IM

This

I'm in agreement with you wholeheartedly. But I'm talking about people who advocate for the actual system of fascism, not Nationalist who get called fascist.

I want to hear an argument from people who want mussolini style fascism. My great grandfather was almost killed by mussolini but he escaped italy, so it's hard for me to accept an ideology that almost killed him thus indirectly killing me.

Wouldn't the state be able to do all that shit to you though? What if you live in fascist germany undersomeon like merkle and they killed you for criticising migrants. Fascism doesn't necessarily have to be right wing.

You dont know what the fuck you are talking about. The last two presidents took more of your freedoms away. Than all the rest combined. You stupid media spoon fed moron

That's why I'm asking. I want it to be explained to me by people who believe this stuff.

>nb4 educate yourself shitlord

I agree, I don't like my freedoms being curtailed. I oppose the actions my last two presidents took.

>fascist germany
At what point was Germany fascist? Certainly not during WWII. Hilter outright rejected capitalism.

Well. 1 stop buying into the terrorist mantra. Until that word has no meaning. You will never rid yourself of the patriot act. You all realise that one bill. Is the true start of 1984 type state and government

Its allowed goverments to strip rights and form entire sections of government to spy on everyone. Criminal or not

I believe in an American fascism, that is to say the fascist ideology applied to the historical and traditional culture of the USA.

>Would you actually want to live under a fascist society, where a lot of freedoms that we have today would not be enjoyed?

It is difficult for me to imagine what personal "freedom” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is a lack of poverty and oppression of one group of person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.

>Isn't the core of modern day nationalism stem from the idea that our current government and systems are not accountable to the people and try to assert control over the populus through totalitarian means. I get things like ethno-nationalism and and wanting to preserve ones culture, but does that have to be coupled with fascism? Why can't the two be separated rather than be intrinsically tied. Is it because you feel you're goals can only be achieved through fascism?

No one said you must be a fascist, as for nationalism. The heart of nationalism and ethno-nationalism is the unity of a group perceived via common ties. Fascism is the ultimate end of form of the unification of a singular group.

The State is the manifestation of the nation, which is understood to mean the entire populous of the nation past, present and future.

>understand. Some people have told me that fascism != Authoritarianism, if so then please explain to me the difference.

Fascism is always authoritarian but it is not authoritarianism. Fascism is the complete control of society by the State, where public and private are both understood to be two sides of the same coin. Where actual utilitarianism and collectivism and pragmatism are enshrined above all else.

Read the doctrines of fascism by Giovanni gentile and Benito Mussolini. It'll show you that in fact what the majority of people want is fascism. That it is also the best system available to us.

There is still rule of law in fascism. A republic must represent and recognize its people - that means it has an obligation to define who its people are. It must define the roots of our civilization and not deviate, unlike Merkel who can't even look at a German flag.

You clearly have no fucking idea what fascism is user.

Hey Sup Forums

Why haven't any of you gun-toting burgers realized how fucking easy it would be to take your guns, dress like one of these commie shitheads, show up to a rally, scream "Bourgeosie!" a few times...

then slink behind and shoot ~10 of them in the back of their skulls?

They're pussies, so they're not gonna tackle you.

If you're concerned about being photographed just cover any exposed skin with black/brown shoe polish beforehand, boom, they're looking for a nignog and your snow white ass is free.

You do this once or twice successfully and they instantly lose all trust in anyone who shows up with a mask, but since they're too pussy to show their faces, they'll just stay in their basements.

Seriously, why the fuck hasn't this happened yet?

You'll be a hero (to us), and probably get away with it while destroying the Antifa movement forever.

Do it for liberty.

copy and share boys

in fascism, will I have the right to freedom of speech and disagree or not be in favor of what the government does? Or do I have to keep my mouth shut?

because most gun owners don't think this way, you fucking psychopath