Apparently you guys are Nazis, but would you actually be willing to do this?

Apparently you guys are Nazis, but would you actually be willing to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZo6qwt9nRAhUG64MKHQEUB-UQFggcMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre&usg=AFQjCNEqkPbqhXq2egM6BIu5gHEvaAsqAg
youtu.be/VWX1SKncyOA?t=10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir#Exodus
youtube.com/watch?v=dpo8HVR0QYs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_de_Roubaix#The_End
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a Nazi. And no, i would not murder an innocent person.

I'm seeing soviets executing ukrainians

pretty sure these aren't nazis

Nazis are absolute shit

Sup Forums is nazi because nowadays being nazi is considered politically incorrect.

If it were the norm this board would adopt some other image.

>Nazis dindu nothin' they GOOD bois

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZo6qwt9nRAhUG64MKHQEUB-UQFggcMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre&usg=AFQjCNEqkPbqhXq2egM6BIu5gHEvaAsqAg

>On 10 June 1944, the village of Oradour-sur-Glane in Haute-Vienne in then Nazi-occupied France was destroyed, when 642 of its inhabitants, including women and children, were massacred by a Nazi Waffen-SS company.

yes 100%

None of us are Nazis. The Nazis ceased to exist many decades ago.

Yes
Also FUCK OFF NEWCUNT

Nazi's?

No I think we are something far worse.

Nazis don't exist, Sup Forums is a board of peace. Be gone FBI agent.

>redditor newfags pretending to be oldfags

You do realise moot literally created Sup Forums as a containment board for natsoc posters right?
Course you dont. You dont even remember /new/

Of course I'd kill someone given a good enough cause.

What happened before? :)

How much do you pay?

This photo has obviously been doctored so... fake news is fake.

That doesn't look like their regalia, looks like a Slav uniform.

Would not be willing to do it.

> every Bullet fired there is a bullet missing on the frontline
> all the Soldiers just standing around and watching, instead of building defensive fortifications or fight at the frontlines
> all the time and resources wasted to dig mass graves and to overlook the prisoners.

That´s not how you win a war

>nazis (pretty sure those in your pic are actually soviets) execute war prisoners/traitors with a quick bullet to head, which was basically the norm
>hurr-durr evil nazi genocidal monsters
>Allies bomb whole city to ashes with tens of thousands of innocent civilians
>i-it's justified because muh evil nazis

That's not the question. The question is, would you murder a jew?

But what did these people do that was so bad that they had to die for it?

>implying murder of women, children, non-combatants, and the elderly is ever justified

>The SS men next proceeded to the church and placed an incendiary device beside it. When it was ignited, women and children tried to escape through the doors and windows, only to be met with machine-gun fire. 247 women and 205 children died in the brutal attack. The only survivor was 47-year-old Marguerite Rouffanche. She escaped through a rear sacristy window, followed by a young woman and child.All three were shot, two of them fatally. Rouffanche crawled to some pea bushes and remained hidden overnight until she was found and rescued the next morning. About twenty villagers had fled Oradour-sur-Glane as soon as the SS unit had appeared. That night, the village was partially razed.

if it would end this probably
youtu.be/VWX1SKncyOA?t=10s

RWDSs when?1!

OY VEY

>would you murder a jew

If the Jew committed a crime worthy of death, but not because he is simply a Jew.

It's the most effective way to deal with some problems.

Like, we have a few thousand people on terrorist watch list. Actually we are spending tons of money to watch them. We can't even watch everyone of them because it's too expensive.

So we pick a few to watch and pray that the others don't steal a truck...

This situation could be easily solved for nearly free by hanging them... Nobody would miss them.

That's how they do it in arab shitholes and it's the only way to fight islam. They don't have our money and our false modesty.

Outside of fuckall, what does that have to do with the existence of actual Nazis?

Whats so special about it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

>This situation could be easily solved for nearly free by hanging them... Nobody would miss them.

Then the government could accuse anyone they don't like of being a terrorist and murder them extra-judicially.

That's what happens in war asshole.

They were probably partisans too who killed German soldiers.

Being roasties.

Not so close though, I wouldn't wan't Ukrainian brain matter on the uniform of the motherland, I would use a sub machine gun and do a few at a time from 20 meters or so.

being center instead of far left is nazi now

Not a nazi, but I would try to kill someone if I get something for it

Holy shit, this thread is LARP central - amazing job fellas.

I don't know, I can't know for sure until I'm in that position.

Aren't most of the "Nazi's" killing people pictures actually Soviets? Like how most of the "facts" about the Holohoax come from the Soviets hilarious fuck up that was the 5 year plans?

But to answer this redditor faggot, yes, I'd kill a kike, after all, Ein Riech, Ein Volk, Ein Führer.

Being a Jew is a crime worthy of death

Nazis were a political party that went away 70 years ago.

Now would I have any problem shooting a Jew in the head? No, they are manipulative communists.

You realize that there are likely members of this board who are on that list just for shitposting, right? Suspicion is not the same thing as committing a crime, if they had anything they could bring those guys in with they would.

Oh edgy mate.

>We didn't muffin we the. Good goys
Bitch please
Read up what they did in Russia
Basically what they did in that France with that village 1000 times over
Basicall moved all villagers a building like salmons in bucket and burned it shooting the fleeing

Glad this dindu ideology is contained to edgy Autismos on a kantonese ceramic painting board

This is true. We likely wouldn't have had a fascinating piece of literature called Slaughterhouse 5 if it wasn't for the writer's guilt in the participation of the genocide of Germans at Dresden. This was magnified by Dresden having no military value, but largely seen as an artistic city where a lot of universities and museums and things like that were.

OP picture is not a Nazi extermination, the uniform and gun are part of a Partisan unit within the Soviet Union.

Quality book. Never knew that about Kurt Vonnegut though

Yes, they could do that. But they already can send you to jail for nothing here or worse, bankrupt you with huge fines.

I would prefere the gvt round up every muslims on terrorist watch list and rope them.

We could gave them 48h to leave or face the rope.

>the suitcase or the coffin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir#Exodus

I would do it to be ironic

I don't feel like a Nazi
I don't walk like a Nazi
I don't dress like a Nazi
I don't quack like a Nazi
But i disagree with the globalists and leftists on some issues, so apparently I'm a Nazi.

>le Sup Forums is le satire maymay

Go back to wherever you came from

I unironically think the doctors that perform circumcisions on non-jew families (like me) should be publicly hung

Shilltstic OP

Those are ((((Jews))))communists killing Ukrainian Christians.

i'm seeing ukrainians executing poles

ukraine's seen nothing. there was virtually nobody to execute, uneducated villagers are not a treat to the regime

it's 'hanged' when referring to the act of lynching.

Here, they don't put you on islamic terrorist watch list for shitposting. We have already too much real terrorist we can't even watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpo8HVR0QYs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_de_Roubaix#The_End

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden

There are two sides to every coin.

this
/thread

The thing is that the American soldiers who did that were universally reviled in the states. The Germans who killed those french children would have probably been given medals had the government survived.

Also that was the largest massacre of civilians by the US military. Those types of atrocities are just another Tuesday in Nazi Germany.

Yeah those children were a massive threat.

Why?

The Germans or the Russians? Both were incredible terrible.

>jews
>innocent
Guilty by association

If it means I get their rations, yeah.

didn't do any of that therefore no.

Isn't there a story about how a Jew, a Pole, and a Russian were given shovels and told to dig three graves. When they were done the Nazi officer asked the Russian and the Pole each if they would kill the other two so that they might survive (the Russian killing the Pole and the Jew, the Pole killing the Russian and the Jew). They both refused. When the officer asked the Jew, he agreed to kill the other two so that he could survive. The Nazi then shoot the Jew and no explanation was needed as to why.

Something like that.

wtf those are soviet uniforms.
Anyway, I'm not a Nazi, the ideology is dumb. I'm suspecting the Holocaust was highly exaggerated though.

Yes, gladly.
/Thread

>tfw you will never be a nazi

>there was virtually nobody to execute

I believe it, considering 25% of Ukraine's total population was murdered by bloodthirsty, Communist Jews two decades prior.

Sup Forums is satire

Kys
If you IQ would have been at least double digit you'd understand I'm talking about the natzeees

If it was an innocent person then probably not but I think it's relative to the difference in ideologies. I haven't read enough about Nazi history or their ideologies to know how they actually viewed Jews.

Like if you asked me if I'd kill a random liberal, the answer is no, but if you asked me if I'd kill a seething, foaming-at-the-mouth, retarded, SJW type liberal? Without a doubt and I'd do it with a smile.

Now I wonder if this is in any way how the Nazis viewed the Jews, if it was such a strong ideological clash that they saw them as the "seething, foaming-at-the-mouth" type people that I would view those types of liberals as?

I've realized that perspective is everything, where you position yourself on an issue, how you view your allies and your opposition, it can make a world of difference. When someone on Sup Forums makes a racist joke, it often brings a smile to my face, it's the kind of bantz that I'd enjoy sharing a beer with some of you over, and yet if it was one of those liberal SJW types that heard you say it they'd be sooner to smash that beer bottle over your head. Things change so radically depending on your perspective.

While I'm thinking about it, does anyone know if there's any good material on this subject? How the Nazis ideologically viewed the Jew? and how dedicated or passionate was the average Nazi in adhering to this ideology? Like did they truly believe in their conviction to their very core, or were many of them just going along with it out of necessity or for self-preservation/survival?

why not 250%? they didn't fight for their independence, neither with the Germans nor with the Soviets. Raise the white flag and be done with it.

You can justify killing anyone that way. It's the guilt dodging philosophy of terrorists and sociopaths.

It's weird that a German would be anti-Nazi on Sup Forums.

Are you drunk already?

Hey Sup Forums

Why haven't any of you gun-toting burgers realized how fucking easy it would be to take your guns, dress like one of these commie shitheads, show up to a rally, scream "Bourgeosie!" a few times...

then slink behind and shoot ~10 of them in the back of their skulls?

They're pussies, so they're not gonna tackle you.

If you're concerned about being photographed just cover any exposed skin with black/brown shoe polish beforehand, boom, they're looking for a nignog and your snow white ass is free.

You do this once or twice successfully and they instantly lose all trust in anyone who shows up with a mask, but since they're too pussy to show their faces, they'll just stay in their basements.

Seriously, why the fuck hasn't this happened yet?

You'll be a hero (to us), and probably get away with it while destroying the Antifa movement forever.

Do it for liberty.

copy and share plz

>inb4 edgy stormfags say they would

>that was the largest massacre of civilians by the US military

Oh?

I am willing to do whatever is necessary. Life is nasty, innit?

I would do that to a globalist no matter what I was wearing. In self defense of course.

Yes.

He just wants to feel special. Let him have it, yes straya. you're a really cool oldfag

found the jew

>implying those were civilians

I'll take civil militia pressed into service for 200$ alex.

Jews are not innocent.

R A R E
A
R
E

>firebombing killed more than both nukes
>japan killed more civs than germany did
try

Yes, you are fascist, the Nazi were fascist so you are Nazi with another name, same fucking thing. Everybody know you are Nazi. Alt-Right = fascist

You my good sir, are a true patriot!

If you think either of those cities housed military targets of any kind and weren't chosen as testing grounds for the US Army's new toy because of their geography, layout and architecture, you might be reading Fake History.

Hehehe >:)

>Apparently you guys are Nazis, but would you actually be willing to do this?

Those aren't Nazi troops shitwit.

>That guy in the back in the Hitler Youth uniform
They took their children to this shit.

>alt-right

We are a board of peace ans support multiculturalism.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

'member Holomodor. I 'member.

Okay man, sounds good.

Obama had the legal rights to do that to even Americans for years. If you go by certain conspiracy theories on missing persons he already has.

Only to tackle global warming. Less people is the best way to reduce CO2. The person you kill will have an ecological footprint of 0 from then on and you even erase the pollution their ofspring would have. Save the Planet!