archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107190158/
instagram.com/bunnbree/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does hapa stand for?

i want fuck her

it means mixed race

No. It means half asian, half white

SAGE

She's beautiful. I don't even care that she's a Semite.

mix of asian and white

they usually have mental problems, every polack who's thinking of settling with an asian girl should watch this guys channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM

That's a jew not a half breed.

cant turn a homewrecker into a homemaker, you meet nice girls through family or friends not at a nightclub, tinder, instagram or especially girls who show their ass (or lack of) off like this

ive met girls who never even kisseda guy ~20 they dont have fb, sometimes insta, they would go to uni just go to class and leave- they never really went clubbing and just focused on classes\

most of us are looking in the wrong place

did some hapa fuck your bitch OP, kek? or are you one of those kkb fags who are mad that their precious waifu has a bf that rails her every night.

Whatever. Just don't have children if you are in a relationship with an asian

The children will be fucked up

Am I seeing a tryhard Hapa here?

back to /r/asianmasculinity, bud

why the fuck would you resort to an asian? every time i see a white dude with an asian, i think you settled for less m8

im not even anglo blondie, im greek and finding a blondie is like shooting fish in a barrel, not hard

you leave my hafu's out of this, britbong. i want nothing but hafu babies that look like kristin kreuk and you can fuck yourself.

>Am I seeing a tryhard Hapa here?
Nah just some random amerifat wondering why you can't handle bantz . Maybe I was on to something :^)

Go. Purge the hapas

>>/r/asianmasculinity

That is nightmare fuel shit

There's no problem to be solved.
She is supreme.

The answer is to put aesthetics over ancestry. Every race can hit the lottery sometimes with beauty because what counts as gorgeous is incredibly complex and difficult to generalize.

Hapas being weird autists is a generational thing.

H A P A
A S A H
L I L I
F A F T
N E

???

this

i was at a bar with an asian chick and other shitskins looks jealous/mad and white girls didnt really mind

It's Hawaiian for "mixed".

but i agree half white/half asian is wrong

having children outside of your race causes so many problems

It's a Hawaiian word.

I spend every waking moment shitposting on Sup Forums. Any children i have are gonna be fucked up regardless.

Yes. But if they are Hapa. It will be much worse

this is the only asian ive ever fucked, and that was because shes a doctor so we had plenty to talk about. she did turn a lot of heads when we went out, i dont understand the massive yellow fever going on. 99.9% of my hookups are blonde/light brown hair, right after her i hooked up with a welsh blonde psychiatrist, much better.

>you meet nice girls through family or friends
Welp looks like I won't be meeting any nice girls in my lifetime.

why do you idiots keep using 'hapa' it's hafu. baka gaijin desu.

Butterface

>WMAF

>WMAF

they are really mediocre and easy

but irrelevant for anything serious

check out /r/hapas

as someone who knows quite a few of em (grew up in silicon valley)

hapas grow up in such a weird environment

they're a product of two cultures, but they don't belong to either

they never truly are accepted in their asian circles, and whites see them as asian

thus they grow up with these weird identity issues as well as other problems

the majority of the whites that marry asians and have hapa kids are losers who can't find women of their own race

and the sad thing is we all know its true

the asian women that marry white men and have white kids hate being asian and everything asian so they worship whites and thus the hapa kids grow up in a mixture of self hating asian-ness + growing up with a beta dad

ie. thats why elliot rodger shot up his school lmfao

hapa girls are cute as fuck but the majority of them have ugly as fuck nipples

are you sure? my uni has heaps of asians lot of white dudes are pretty settling with them. said girl posted exclusively fucks/dates whites only

happy girls are qt

Stopped at 9, but he has a point

>wmaf
>creating more elliot rodgers

nice meme
all genetic evidence today screams that genetic disparity between parents reduces chance of genetically inherited diseases and improves the immune system and general fitness

yep

there is literally nothing wrong with having an qt asian irl waifu btw

>How do we solve it?

How do we answer JQ? We ACTUALLY make it happen.

>being a fucking doctor
>no serious future

>lot of white dudes are pretty settling with them

sad. my experience is they just become obsessed with you. they know how mediocre most asians are and do anything for whites

its a weird relationship desu. stick with whites

Source?

No. They are usually ugly

Only if zero children is to come out

>being a doctor on kangaroo island
>impressive

pick1

But she's a butterface

there is literally nothing wrong with having 20+ qt hapa babies with your irl asian waifu

you could be a doctor in fucking Turkey and still have a more stable future than someone here on their autismbux and GED

>Hapa
>qt
You fell for the jew

>ChristopherSean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Sean

jap mom
white father

this guy's pretty whiny

>waaah my dad was never there for me and i have untreated mental illness waaaah waaah waaah

>wearing a kylo ren mask
>talking like a woman
I don't blame his parents, he's just a homosexual

He also looks ugly

Well he is a model. Something that you are also?
post your picture

PRODDIE sdfgh

Whites see them as white, generally whites accept anyone who doesn't act like a retard as white.

just cause theyre studying to be doctors doesnt mean they want a serious relationship

reminder that is a psy-ops from /r/asianmasculinity to stop whites from stealing their women

Hapa girls are usually ugly

And also ugly

>says the dumb WMAF nigger

come on post your picture, let see you you are better looking than a Hapa. time stamp or fail

That's not a Jew, that an Aryan Slav who lives in Israel and is used for pro-IDF propaganda.

Rate me

post your bulge

Note the brit flag, he's the infamous supra-autistic anti-wmaf shitposter known to often get 120+ replies in a single thread

>starts thread against all hapas
>anti AMWF
>must be some anti WMAF poster
Nigger learn to read

>girl

we all know women don't try this hard any more. post feminine penis

nice try proddieposter

No. We are here to discuss the Hapa problem

AfraidYouMightHaveAPenis/10

desu I've dated mostly black women and blonde milfs, but this Japanese woman really activated my almonds so I had to marry her. best decision I've ever made

do you see ur flaw?

no time stamp. fail.

She is not semite. I don't give a shit what anyone says. I don't care if her 23andme says 100% turkic steppenigger. That is a germanic. Fuck all of you gotdammit.

And you will make problem human

how about start a meme saying they're honorary aryans. accept them as white and redpill the fuck out of them. use them to gas the jews during the beta revolution :^)

Now post feminine penis

I cannot. But do you know why? Because they will turn against you.

I have a Hapa friend called Ryan who did that to me

Please elaborate

Tomio Okamura, has Japanese father and Czech mother, lived in both Japan and Czechoslovakia as kid, was bullied for his heritage in both countries and also for his stuttering, was poor as fuck.
Mow he is successful businessman and leader of right-wing nationalist party with largest chance to get into parliament in next election, author of "Solution of gypsy question" program that will fund repatriation of gypsies to India, one of few politician that unconditionally supported Trump from beginning, supporter of Czexit and many more.
Fuck off OP

0/10 if trap. Otherwise would smash guts.

You see, I was in the same group with Ryan once during a project. I came up with the plan on what we are going to present and place him in charge of editting and submitting the slides

The fucker literally made it look like I did nothing for fuck's sake. I had to appeal to the dean and get written statements from my other group members confirming that what Ryan did was false

He look like a dumbo

Awh you guys are making me feel bad.

Im in college getting good grades
Ive never fetishized asian women
Just so happen to start hanging out with an asian woman.

after watching that video I realized she stares at asian men when we are together and gives them smirks and "im better than you" looks.

Fucked up senpai.
I know id be a good dad and raise a hapa right but after watching this video and seeing the "mommy issues" I realized this chinese girl is pulling all of that white fever shit.

should I pull the plug?
I dont want this girl fucking a kids mental health.

I escaped a broken home and I dont wanna create one

ctrl+f:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106695721/
ID:QPRdmxo0

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106695054/
ID:HCZ7Q44d

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107190158/
ID:sSEsGzID

thats bree lmao

instagram.com/bunnbree/?hl=en

one of the cutest girls

>t. Nigger roleplayer

I've dealt with hapas in the past, and I can tell you I've never had that experience before.

"Ryan" was probably just a selfish asshat.

Most hapas i've met look like they genuinely want to be led by someone.

are you a trap?

And that is me. I am against hapas

No. I am a real female. I can sense you are lying

No dude im serious

Should I pull the plug?
I dont want to raise a fucked up kid and im sure this girl is a white fetish person

Tits of GTFO/10

>nigger roleplayer
Maybe you should consider suicide

>GOY'D
Too bad it would be a downgrade to my Uralic mastergenes

Try again faggot