You wake up and suddenly you are the new president of Mexico, what are your first three actions as their new leader?

You wake up and suddenly you are the new president of Mexico, what are your first three actions as their new leader?

Leave

1. Declare state of exception, as of now I am the autocratic ruler.
2. Comence a systematic purge of corrution and bureocracy in the system, all who are found guilty of corruption are to be excuted, reduce number of senate representatives, eliminate all diputees.
3. Supress all failed "mexican" identity and culture, destroy remnants of native communities and "culture", replace it all with glorious roman aesthetics, ´place western civilization as only identity and culture.

>legalize drugs to cut the 1st source of income of narcos
>make a deal with president trump to pay for the wall but American troops have to interfere in ending the cartel war (considering its the US fault they are so powerful to begin with)
>enforce executive actions to make the country have a centralized goverment

1. meh
2. ...creating endless opportunity for more corruption, and snitching to settle feuds
3. cuck

teenage """""'white nationalist"""""" fagit

>try to fix this shithole so the honest people can make a living without living in fear
>get assassinated
>????

PROFIT!

Make Mexico whiter by incentivating the migration of Europeans and the few white Mexicans that live in the USA.

1. not an argument
2. not an argument
3. not an argument

""white"" ""serbian"""
shamefur dispray, go join the croatian fascists

>wake up
>take a shit
>get out of bed

I can get behind this user

>creating endless opportunity for more corruption, and snitching to settle feuds
It actually worked very well for Stalin. The trick is to not give a shit who wins the snitch war, and maintain both Army Intelligence and a Secret Police that spy on each other and don't work together. They'll race each other to expose attempts to undermine your order (it's a version of the Prisoner's Dilemma).

Run for the American Presidency also.

>Pay for the wall
>Pay for the wall
>Pay for the wall

1. Pay for the wall
2. Eat taco
3. Eat burrito

Ask for anexiation

Apologize to White people.
Begin payments for the Wall.
Begin euthanizing men under 5'7.

Bring some reformation, open labor camps, start a full war against narcos, send the ones that are captured to labor camps, send other criminals to labor camps, build schools and incetivate people to go school or by force so no stupid people

Create a new police, build military equipment, spread my soldiers around the country to bring order, send some lazy men that dont work to labor camps

Start watching US , if they move too much , its war

maa

1.) Have a Margarita beach hut installed in my office.
2.) Legalise all drugs
3.) Sell all state assets into private hands and deregulate the economy.

Sit back and enjoy the rest of my term.

>labor camps
If they're not also death camps like the Gulags you're just wasting your time.

>Declare myself President for life
>break all ties with the U.S.
>begin work on nuclear weapons