Why do they condone violence when it's someone they don't agree with?

why do they condone violence when it's someone they don't agree with?

Sup Forums has been saying gas the jews and everyone who isn't white for years

because they are paid to by soros and ilk

Did he really say that though?

He doesn't look so good when his picture isn't angled and photoshopped

aren't you the faggots always saying hitler did nothing wrong?

anyway who care about some random cunt on instagram

This fucking retard was doing his best to derail the Trump train. Fuck him.

>Sup Forums is one person

For the same reason they murdered the Romanov children.

>(also if u say anything...

What did the rest say

>anyone who isn't a trump supporter is a hillary shill
>all leftists are perfectly represented in this non cherry picked photo

I agree with you but it goes both ways

Why do you think?

How the fuck did this loser become "leader" of the alt-right?

>leader

this meme needs to stop

anyone who didn't see shit like this coming from a mile away and unironically accepted the "alt right" label invented by the MSM is as much of a shit-eating cuck as the guy punching spencer

We agree with violence.

Next time he will have a gun

>>>/reddit/

leftist are very violent,the death toll of communism dwarfs any other in history. They just act nice and virtuous so you'll let your gard down.
don't believe their lies

Why is he supposed to be the leader of the alt right? Didnt we created that? Did he just self proclaim that he made this?

>>>TRS forums

Doxing mode on

It's really annoying. Now liberals think alt-right = full 14/88, when most /r/the_donald types are actually pretty tame

>a literal nazi
>things that hurt my feelings deserve violence

Where I live there are a bunch of butthurt liberals who still have hillary signs up. I wonder how they would feel if someone applied this logic against them.

>desifeminist

>anyone who isnt a 1488ing larper like me is a TRS shill!!11!!

>>>/8pol/

The media created the alt-right, not-Texas.

who the fuck is richard spencer?

How could I feel bad?

The dude who punched him is a literal cuck with a shit eating fetish. That's the lefts heroic saviors. A poo poo munching cuckold who throws a sucker punch and runs away?

Saying is not the same as violence. In civilized world you respond to words with words.

indian feminist?

This Spencer has to be removed.
C'mon burgers remove that poser.

it fucking is

America does belong to white men.
One should expect friction from a dying enemy.

Do you want to us actually do it?

Exactly as planned by the creators of the term "alt right" and controlled opposition like Spencer.

>you are the figurehead of a white nationalist movement who has even appeared on CNN, so you know for a fact your political rivals will see you as a target
>go to area where you know radical leftists will be swarming, knowing that they have a history of comitting violence against Trump supporters and people like you
>totally disregard any notion of situational awareness and instead talk about memes to a camera
>get clocked, run away, fix hair while on the verge of tears
>cry about it on twitter for days thinking anyone who wasn't already on your side will feel sympathy for you

This pussy boy got punked out on camera and now the alt-right is a punchline. I can't believe anyone is defending this fucking cowardly cuck bitch.

em

Low test slav

"alt right" doesn't exist fampai. Trump got elected by joe shmoe middle class.

There should be a caption on the bottom pic saying:

>NO, America belongs to literal shit eating cuckolds!

I guess that's how the left wants it...

The only way Spencer can recover from this is by flooring a leftist.

He knows what to do

>>cry about it on twitter for days thinking anyone who wasn't already on your side will feel sympathy for you

I can't believe he teared up. And I really can't believe that bullshit touchy feely hippie shit he spouted; i'm not defined by my ass beating, i'm only defined by what i do now or some stupid shit like that.

>Leader of the alt-right

Reminder that this is the true leader of the alt-right

>leader of the alt-right

Literally who?
Literally what?

I won't be a hypocrite: I don't give a fuck if Richard Spencer is punched in his faggot face. But I do love watching the left completely collapse under the weight of its nigger antics. They're nothing but a public blight at this point.

Because they're morons who don't understand that if they set the precedent, it'll get used against them, and they'll lose.
But no, it's more important to be smug and self-important. It's more important to gain status points by beeting up the evil nazi.

i can only imagine how much trouble id be in if i punched a spic/nigger that said something stupid. then again if it was every time they said something stupid id punched so much i would have nubs for hands,

What does POL think of this spencer dude? Is he a planted shill to make the right wing movement look racist or is he just an authentic racist? Ive heard mixed things thus far. Can someone give me the latest judgment? I think the nazi salute shit he did done nothing but hurt our cause.

Hal turner 2.0

Who is hal turner? Can i get a summary?

because they are tolerant liberals