Sup Forums YOU NEED TO STOP

Sup Forums YOU NEED TO STOP.

YOUR MEMES ARE TOO MUCH!

AV Club users and AV Club are actually convinced this kid was a Nazi! I just left a comment and said that everyone who disagrees with AV Club is now considered a Nazi and I was completely attacked.

STOP MAKING MEMES INTO REALITY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/shia-labeoufs-live-stream-being-invaded-nazi-troll-248931
youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA
mobile.twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/823411773873287169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to the vid, what were they arguing about?

for once SJWs will feel what it's like to have your projects coopted by radical idealogues, rather than doing it themselves

the "nazi" said 1488 and shia laCuck got mad as fuck and shouted he will not divide us in the guys ear for 2mins like a retard

>like a retard

gimme the vid by burgundian friend

my*

Link to article.

avclub.com/article/shia-labeoufs-live-stream-being-invaded-nazi-troll-248931

I left a comment on a Facebook post and currently still getting SJWs slamming me for saying the kid was a troll lol

So is this nazi business just another social media ploy? all my lib friends are suddenly hating on nazis. like sheep

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA

>Expecting anything less from the HIV Club

Lil Benji giving Shia a PIECE OF HIS MIND!

If you disagree with progressives you are a Nazi to them.

He's not even white. I'm pretty sure this is chess drawmaster Anish Giri.

so Nazi is the new white

I DONT understand why polacks EVEN GIBE attention to that FUCKING shit stream. DEAR POLACKS dont be fucking stupid and do not participate in anyway in that fucking kike shit. That is what they want you to do, stop being retarded and do what really matters - pizza gate, globalists and follow political stuff rather than autism

WTF is this ? This has got to be a joke right ?

Yep or they will double down and compare your whiteness to Nazis and vice versa. Its pretty pathetic.

WATCH OUT SHIA

I always knew The Onion was cucked

i'm sorry, but this cuck got absolutely btfo by shia.

gap toothed, glasses wearing, white mutt wearing a fedora standing at a whopping 5'4" whispering in a high pitched voice "14/88, praise kek, we must secure a future for the existence of our people and white children" then gets shouted down by alpha-kike and scurries off with his tail between his legs.

why do Sup Forums racists always end up being non-white and/or beta as fuck?

Yes and polacks are trying to prove a point to them when they will never take it even if it makes sense, because they dont base their beliefs on reason. They do what they do and they will continue to do it. REASONING WITH THEM IS POINTLESS. ANONS please focus on what matters stop watching stream

Is Shia autistic?

>N-azi? Did you just assume my political orientation?
Cry some more or just hide in your own approved safe space.

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH SHIA IS A NAZI!!!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Is he twelve?

I watched 3 days of this shit, i've seen things no man should ever see

The little faggot literally said 1488

because mixed race kids always have an identity crisis, and they usually end up convincing themselves that they are somehow white.

its pretty funny, but also sad at the same time

I can't wait until AI becomes sentient and exterminates the human race

Good. I fucking hate Nazi scum. Shia will prevail. If you are truly racist then you can go fuck yourself

How is standing there saying 'he will not divide us' going to do anything

>be black
>want to go buy a nazi uniform and parade around my campus now
>is fit, so no one is going to fuck with me like this dude did

Shia got raped by Disney

i actually feel sorry for him and some of the other betas who have sperged out on cam because if this does get picked up by other sites/news orgs, this clip is going to be used over and over again.

I know he got BTFO and I know Shia is a dirty autistic man child but my point is that AV Club is now blantantly labeling people they know are Fucking around and trolling. Its pathetic and it shows how man different sites and outlets will label people Nazis just like how Sup Forums jokingly said.

More proof memes are becoming reality.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

how many nazi projects have been coopted?
Is messing with actual nazis SJW now?

he's the Left's Carl the Cuck

And... canada goes back to filter

Good. Let them see how they enjoy their own sjw tactics turned against them.

Are they saying that Shia is the vermin, or the nazi

Hey Sup Forums

Why haven't any of you gun-toting burgers realized how fucking easy it would be to take your guns, dress like one of these commie shitheads, show up to a rally, scream "Bourgeosie!" a few times...

then slink behind and shoot ~10 of them in the back of their skulls?

They're pussies, so they're not gonna tackle you.

If you're concerned about being photographed just cover any exposed skin with black/brown shoe polish beforehand, boom, they're looking for a nignog and your snow white ass is free.

You do this once or twice successfully and they instantly lose all trust in anyone who shows up with a mask, but since they're too pussy to show their faces, they'll just stay in their basements.

Seriously, why the fuck hasn't this happened yet?

You'll be a hero (to us), and probably get away with it while destroying the Antifa movement forever.

Do it for liberty.

copy and share

Owned by a hillshill merchant, what did you expect?

>STOP TROLLING

No

I did Nazi that coming.

>alpha

no. this was sad on both sides.

PEOPLE WHO SAY 1488 AND WHITE SUPREMACIST SLOGANS AREN'T NAZI'S REEEEEEE!!!!

how is being a nazi a radical ideology ?

This.

What kind of hat is that?

What campus niggatron?

nice try fbi

>UT

>i-it was just a prank bro
Trumplirinas are so thin skinned all of a sudden. Getting triggered that despite Trump being president you trumpbois can't go outside your echo chamber into society without STILL being the piece nazi social failures that you are?

That's fucking hilarious.

Yeah, the nazi meme is soooo 1943 or Ukraine. Same thing.

>implying I'm not already doing that with my knife

Some NYC user has to strap road flares to his chest and conceal them with a burka and tear it off mid hwndu crowd and scream lalalalala

kek wills it

Your move, Shia.

mobile.twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/823411773873287169

Shia Is a hero

wear it with honor like your brothers before you who were betrayed by the kikes

Every one sing!

>>PENCE ELECTRIFY USPENCE ELECTRIFY USPENCE ELECTRIFY USPENCE ELECTRIFY USPENCE ELECTRIFY US

Shia has really dropped in my eyes. He's obviously an angry idiot that's easy to bait. I thought he was chill and avant-garde, but I was way off on that. What a faggot.

your breath smells like blue cheese

its good fun

It's not rape if you want it, and knowing Shia...

This. What is with former disney child stars having a good career after they leave disney, then all of the sudden they go nuts. (((They))) never let them go.

Who's baiting who? He's got fags from Sup Forums trying to disrupt his thing, in turn leading to articles and posts about the project and confrontations, and ultimately people talking about him and the project, which is exactly what he wants.

Oh jesus please do this shit oh lawdy!

>Shia Is a hero

To others that don't bathe or change clothes?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 1488 autist looks like a kike.

Is everybody forgetting the kid was 8pol and Shia fucking followed him a block away.
Its just jokes. He will not divide us but ye were still getting divided.
Oh yeah. SHHOAH LABEEF FUCKING SCREAMED IN A KIDS EAR AND HAD TO HOLD HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK OR HE WOULDVE PROBABLY PUNCHED THE KID.

That fucking euromutt faggot got what he deserved

Yeah okay sure

>mfw we get Alex Jones to go down there and debate Shia

Shia did come out though

Why hasn't Sup Forums taken it over yet?

OH HI FBI. Working Sup Forums thread today I see.

>this shit is happening in Queens
Shit, an hour and a half on trains and I could meet Shia LeBuff. I've always wanted to compliment him on his artistry in Even Stevens

We should just chant FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Top kek do it he just said everyone's welcome just be nice

He will not divide us.

It's raining fuck that. Maybe tomorrow I'll go to Best buy and buy the cheapest mp3 player I can find and load it with songs and drop it randomly at 4 am one of these days.

>"kkk"
>"but all lower case!"
>crowd erupts with laughter and shouting

god i fucking hate nu-hipsters

poor mutt started off ok
then he got rekt
started sperging out like it was part of his plan
how do you seriously let an out of work actor push you around like that?
guy's, it's go hard or go home time

I'd round up 15 guys, open carry, black clothes.

Goose step down there and start blasting

DIE FAHNE HOCH DIE REIHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN

What the fuck did they expect? They put something on the Internet, it's 100% open to the public and calling the public to come and take part in it. They aren't entitled to 100% agreement in here. Plus normies need to realize the Internet isn't there own personal playground.

How do you idiots even get a job doing this? Has it ever fucking worked?

after they left

How is that bad? Shia gets free press and normies see our memes and some of said normies will end up on pol getting the inevitable full rundown. Just like pewdiepie exploiting our memes is a good thing this is the same.

Doesn't matter whether they do it for their own profit as it will lead to normies being red pilled in any case.

It's possible this guy is an actor and this is set up to make you all look like nazi's.

he doesnt have to work if he didnt want to hes set for life but he did admit in an interview that his drunken behavior and him talking shit about spielberg got him blacklisted in hollywood

protip: if you taunt Shia into punching you, you may become a millionaire overnight

never feel bad about suing an anti-white jew

You're right. There is no "like".
He is just a retard.

No there is two videos of Shia interacting with them.

I literally have no fucking clue what Shia is supposed to be doing or what he's trying to accomplish. I'm genuinely confused as to what he's doing.

What's he trying to do here? Is this part of the women's protest or something?

>Sup Forums isnt satire

Jesus.

You need to find the trigger though. We've already told him the Holocaust was fake and Hitler did nothing wrong to his face with no punch. We have to get more creative.