You guys are working awfully hard playing defense and frantic damage control this last weekend for a movement that...

You guys are working awfully hard playing defense and frantic damage control this last weekend for a movement that supposedly "won". Do you think it's going to let up? Are you really prepared to be out of the counter culture and into the mainstream, only to be pummeled from all sides for four years of constant siege? Trump has to bring canned applause to his own speeches and is crying like a little bitch over his inauguration crowd. We aren't even a week in and it's the worst start to a presidency seen in many of our lifetimes. Do you think this is what winning feels like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps killing yourself would be the best course of action in this particular set of circumstances?

jeez, this is just sad.

I want to die after reading this

that literally didn't happen you fucking goober

More like "goodnight sleep tight" if youknowwhatomsayin

%80 of the guns in USA belongs to the republicans. Do you think it's going to always be like this? Are you really prepared to be shot down by bunch of angry whites? U guys just pushing it. If the right fall to your level u libtards would be dead in 1 day.

>constant siege
Liberals will stop throwing their tantrums as soon as people stop retweeting them. I give them 3 weeks, 4 tops.

>reading that whole disorganized diatribe
Good night my sides

Enjoy being labelled as a terrorist organisation and enjoy life in prison

Lol, also 80% of the heart disease and diabetes.

4 MORE YEARS BABY

faggot lol

I hate autistic LARPers of all shapes and sizes. GROW THE FUCK UP

Blacks and latinos are more obese than whites. Wrong.

CTR, just admit it's over for you.

from what i've seen the fat ones were the libtard feminist whales.

Shitty b8 dude

Control for political beliefs and you'll find whites on the right are the fattest demographic on the planet.

Youre too young to know they do this with every Republican president, so let me let you in on a secret

They do this with every Republican president

Pure cringe. Meanwhile in the real world we've got 30 destroyed ISIS strongholds, and their leader might already be dead, the TPP is gone, and we're halfway to repealing NAFTA and it's the first weekday of the presidency. From where I'm sitting we're having a GREAT first week, the only people who aren't are the hundreds of Leftist cumdrinkers getting stuck with felony convictions for rioting like the chimps that they are.

>Do you think it's going to let up?

I swear if I ever see one dude rocking Antifa shit in front of me he will be remembered.

Yes, I'm so done with Trump all of the sudden. Why didn't we stay in the TPP?? Why aren't all our jobs back RIGHT NOW? Why isn't anything fixed RIGHT NOW. GODDAMNIT I MISS GLOBALISTS FUCKING ME UP THE ASS.

Just shut the fuck up already

Yeah, we have those, but have you seen the droves of trump supporters in motorized wheel chairs, American flags waving behind them. The calvary have arrived lol

>fattest demographic on the planet

source or fuck off nigger

I don't follow US politics very much.
But it seems to me Trump won the election.
So all your posturing amounts to nothing.

Trump won:

Good Night Commie Shite.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo

>> masked like a little faggot cuck bitch like a commie is
>> acts tough
>> gets clocked by some fucking bank teller
>> antifaggets start crying to cops for help
>> cops don't care
>> start protesting cops

You people will get hurt so bad, it's not even funny.

But hey - natural selection.

apparently you haven't studied 4th generation warfare

we are winning

Lol, hit a little too close to home didn't i fatty tatties?

>she don't look like a woman to me

>and it's is a leaf who is saying this

No one actually likes him.

lol were they cuffing the guy who got KOd?

What ever you want to tell yourself, faggot.

Remember at least 85% of the armed forces support Trump. Probably more.

one more digit and this would have been even better
but I'm happy about this all the same

Most white people voted for Trump easily. We whites are the best and most dominant race the World has ever seen. Literally no other race has oppressed us. Don't piss us off.

Have fun getting arrested faggot

Police too lol.

What are you winning? A guy that lies about trivial shit?

Not sure I'd count you with the rest of us.

Just waiting for an excuse to stomp a Nazi and kick them while they're down like the trashcan they are.

Lying? Where's the proof? and also why do you antifags only care about trivial shit in the first place?

ENJOY PRISON FAGGOT

It's not about Trump, it's about taking our countries back from the sjws and their third world shit tier future voters.

We win when you lose.

This is all out culture war.

The mistake you've made is to assume we weren't organised.

All your "progress" has come to an end.

Enjoy the next 4 years.

You're just waiting to get your ass kicked by either one of us or the government yourself. You're a fucking joke, punching Spencer gives you guys so much confidence, that's pathetic.

>they're arresting the guy who got punched
winning never felt so good

Yeah, he started the fight. When you're protesting against cops and being an arrogant piece of shit, the cops are going to side against you whenever they can.

He lied to the cia last week.

What part of by any means necessary do you not understand? It's our duty to hurt Nazis and other racists so the ideology doesn't spread, you think I like risking my life doing this?

Its not a culture war. That's how you perceive it. It's actually a business war that most of us don't get to play.

The culture war is just their public policy approach to get votes.

About what? The amount of people coming to the inauguration? He's probably right. Why does it fucking matter? You have no argument so you whine about stupid little shit.

Well fuck off and die already. By any means necessary I want to see you either dead or in prison.

RESIST ANTIFA THUGGERY
STOP THE LEFTFASCISTS

"Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake"

This is everything I've wanted to see for the past two years

The left is in a tail spin and disintegrating under its own disorganization, I'd hate to be allied with that

All kinds of excuses.
I voted for him. Doesn't mean I like him. The only other choice was Hillary.

>no source

out, jew

You're not doing shit. Us 'Nazis' are going to destroy you. We're not done just because we have Trump in.

I won't die or stop until every fascist, conservative and libertarian are wiped off the face of the earth

>I won't die

Well why don't we fucking see what happens since you're so sure. You've lost so fucking much already faggot. The day you get shot in the face or locked behind bars for half your life will be the day you get what you deserve bitch

You tards don't get it. There will be no significant fight back. Your vagina hats and chimping out on starbucks was all you could manage. White people won, and we will always win.

wtf i hate the alt-right now

>Brexit
>White House
>Senate
>House
>Supreme Court

Soon

>SD Sweden
>Le Pen in France
>Netherlands

id say we're doing pretty good

Excuses? Are you watching what is happening? Why don't you pay attention to something that's not "lets whine about trump for 8 years" biased.

op is fucking retarded.

>What are you winning?
everything

If you honestly believe that most of the actual activists see Trump as "our guy", you've misunderstood whats happened.

The debate has moved what is normal to talk about more to the right. What was not "acceptable", now is. If you see the increase in google searches on what were once "Fringe" topics, thats were you can see the culture war waging. In the faceless forums, and boards across the world.

Trump just murdered two free trade agreements. Two I might add Bernie was also against.

And now in Europe, we finally have the right-wing working together. Elections in Holland,France, and Germany to come.

Pandora's box has opened; you'll never put us back in.

I think my IQ has gone down after reading this

This bait is stale. I grow bored, entertain me faggot!

I am watching.
I can separate my joy for winning from the candidate himself.

Okay, but look at what he's doing. Not him.

>We did it guys! Trump is over now that we've made fun of him!

Meanwhile in the real world the President of the United States is busy pushing through a mandate his voters wanted. So yes, it is what winning feels like.
You'll get your chance next election, it's called a democracy.

Great defense. Perhaps if he killed himself you wouldn't have facts to interfere with your alternate facts. Child.

No, the world would be one person better off.

You're overly concerned with social issues. Even if I agree, I that's just public policy. None of them actually care about that.

I am. It's mostly garbage like a wall to garner admiration. Not things that actually benefit us in any way. Meanwhile he filled his cabinet with scum.

what timeline are you in senpai?

>You're overly concerned with social issues.

The only social issue I am concerned with the high unemployment, illegal immigration, and low birth rate. Those all create economic policy concerns.

Moreover, I want the US to stop creating disastrous interventions which have exacerbated the European migrant crisis (Getting rid of Qaddafi, Arming Syrian Rebels, Destabilising Egypt). Trump has indicated his reluctance to continue this policy.

I want ISIS finished off. Trump is already working with Russia.

I want a renormalisation of relations with Russia overall. Again, Trump has indicated this is where he wants to go.

And the cherry on top, will be a return to rational discourse with the left on issues which are important, unlike if 0.1% of the population can go to the woman's bathroom.

So thats, Social,Economic and Foreign policy, that I currently agree with.

What else is there ?

Well, you sound like a piece of shit anyway. If you really were paying attention you'd realize that we're becoming independent again. No use in trying to sway retardation

You could call practically anything a social issue. Don't waste your breath on ctr hombre

Nice proxy gotta say ctr's giving you a bigger budget.
Please be gone by the end of the month or you'll follow me to the (((echo))) chamber.

ayy goven

>already killed like three of Obama's "legacies" and inspired literally billions in investment and saved thousands of jobs before even being in office
what other president can boast that kind of accomplishment in their first couple days? spoiler: progress you don't agree with is still progress.

10/10

>This.
You've played your hand LARPing faggot, no one is this retarded

to be real there are as many if not more unregistered guns owned soley by the poor/middle class of either affiliation

>You guys are working awfully hard playing defense and frantic damage control this last weekend for a movement that supposedly "won". Do you think it's going to let up? Are you really prepared to be out of the counter culture and into the mainstream, only to be pummeled from all sides for four years of constant siege? Hillary has to bring canned applause to her own speeches and is crying like a little bitch over Trump's inauguration crowd. We aren't even a week in and it's the best start to a presidency seen in many of our lifetimes. Do you think this is what winning feels like?

Sorry your life is so shitty that this seems good to you. If you sit on your ass for 8 years he might get around to creating a factory job for you.

Lol you know we just ignore you right? We expect plenty of daily shrill for the next eight years. We just put it on mute. Cry your eyes out, make whatever insults you want, but Trump is pres and Republicans control the world for 8 years and nothing you say or do will stop them from doing what they want.

And I rest satisfied knowing that your knowledge of your own impotence enrages you.

HAHAHAHAH fuck off, I'm sorry that you lack the capability to realize that the US is going to boom for the next 8 years. I can assure you I already have a good job and will never see the inside of a factory. It will be a good alternative to people who aren't capable of education or finding a good job though. Fagggggoooootttt

Unless it's a financial issue.

You say you have a good job but that reads like a 12 year old wrote it so I find it hard to believe.

Not purposely trying to play Devil's Advocate, but that spills into society as a whole. Everything is part of society, so you could call anything a social issue.

Yet another shitpost nearing 100+ replies.

What the fuck are the mods doing. Why are you stupid sleazy worthless nigger mods not doing what you're fucking tasked with doing?

Are *YOU* going to be the one that explains to Hiroshimoot why the ad revenue from Sup Forums went from second highest on the site to literally nothing?

Ahah well what ever you want to believe doesn't really impact me much does it?