Post what you think is the cringiest sign from any of the protests/riots this past weekend

Post what you think is the cringiest sign from any of the protests/riots this past weekend.

That one is actually not too bad

That is a pretty good riff on the mary popins song.

He probably stood there all day hoping that some woman would be so impressed with the sign that he spent three days making that she would ask him to marry her. Instead, people milled past the roly-poly shitearse all day and later that night he was in front of his laptop watching Yui Saotome videos fapping hard with tears in his eyes

thats pretty clever tbqh

That one is amazing! HA!

Ya, thats clever. Sorry to rain on your parade OP.

these people are so fucking gross

>My body My rights
Makes sense for a feminist rights push. However under the context of their protest (assuming it is anti-trump), it makes absolutely no sense. Your body and rights have nothing to do with the democracy since everyone is able to vote.
It's this kind of idiocy and mob mentality that is the problem, these people don't even know what they're for or against.

i like how you included a few autobiographical details towards the end there

t. numale

How can someone be callous and fragile at the same time?

Yeah, I actually like that one. It took some actual thought to put together and didn't just ape Current Year man.

i like it. i said it outloud a few times and it actually fits the rhythm

the problem is they are complaining about the whole defund planned parenthood issue. Meaning they claim my body my rights, while MY tax money goes to an organization for them which performs abortions.

Wait, that's you isn't it OP? Trying to score some self esteem points from us after none of the Feministas gave you a second look? Here's a hint: they all hate all men, don't let it get you down. Take it to a Trump rally and be willing to laugh at yourself and not take your politics so seriously and maybe you'll turn some pretty faces.

These guys need to learn from the christcucks
Simple white text on black background blasting you with christfacts. From the inauguration.

We need a truck of peace over here!

>womyn r stronk
>copies a white guy's political statement from the 20th century
>womyn logik

How transphobic of that CIS white woman.

very creative. poor execution.

wat

These fucking "women" are fucking gross. Showing pictures of ovaries, seriously, nobody wants to see your nasty shit.

Neck yourselves "felnales". You are not real females.

Just found this on Facebook, I honestly don't even remember this happening. Are liberals just making shit up?

it is, but that doesn't change the fact that dude needs a kick in the nuts

creative
but i agree, it could have better design

8/10

>fragile

It's funny how libs have adopted this term, given how they're the ones calling for safe spaces and censorship of ideas they don't agree with and just generally being cry babies.

Trump isn't even pro-white, he's just not anti-white.

And the left thinks that this somehow makes him a "Nazi"...

Just goes to show how fucking mentally deranged our society has become.

This fucking guy was at Shia Lebeef's thing last night, he was trying to convince people europe isn't getting raped to shit right now.

Looks like an equally downsy Samantha Bee

no that stuff actually happened. difference is the powers at be are behind the Trump protests

>[audible laughter]

What the fuck does that even mean?

>cringiest
>pics one that is actually witty

I would rather pay a small portion of money to abort an underage rape victim than ruin both those lives. However it's circumstantial, dumb slut using abortions as birth control should be jailed.

>Callous
>Fragile
Arent these in conflict with each other?

The razors one

Pretty much this
Have vague memory of this but people weren't committing assault like now

This wouldn't work if Americans pronounced fragile properly

It's a Super-callous-fragile-racist-sexist-nazi-potus!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Super-callous-fragile-racist-sexist-nazi-potus!
Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I
Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad
Me father gave me nose a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching nose
The biggest word you ever heard
And this is how it goes
Oh, Super-callous-fragile-racist-sexist-nazi-potus!
We traveled all around the world and everywhere we went
We'd use this word and all would say “You have no argument”
Leftists and LGBT hear the words that I would say
Echo chamber, oh delight, so we must all think that way

You know you can say it backwards which is “So top is an exits CIS I'll garf alas creeps us.” But that's going a little too far.
Indubiltably
So when some one points out a fact
There's no need for dismay
Just vomit out these words
And then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully
Or it can change your life
For example
Yes?
One night I said it to me girl and now me girls my wife
Oh! And a lovely thing Xhe is too. he he he
He's Super-callous-fragile-racist-sexist-nazi-potus!

Hillary isn't POTUS.

Yeah, fpbp, at least he's trying

Still though

should have made it a hand with tongs and a fetus, otherwise it makes no fucking sense in fact quite the opposite.

Sex selective abortions? Like, all the males she produces will be fascists so she aborts them

Really it'd be the hanger or vacuum or whatever that kills them, but whatever

kill self

YAAASSSS SLAY QWUEEN SLAY

also woody guthrie was a fag

Anti
This Establishment
Terrorism

Duhhhh

>Good Scince
>Scince

And Trump literally said "pussy." That's kinda what got him into trouble.

So I guess he can legislate it?

Pretty sure all fascist and communist dictators were born from one of those.

an hero

kek

>women intellectuals
kek

>people weren't committing assault like now
The protests over the weekend were actually quite peaceful, unless you count the riots beforehand.

Roman catholicism is an abomination to the Lord? What stupid religion are these people? Being a Catholic we were taught to accept other religions, anyone who wanted could come sit through a mass. I've only ever seen these weirdo "Christian" types in the us on TV. How do they follow and love Jesus so much then be so hateful? Do they have a different bible?

Isn't 'fragile' the sjw equivalent of 'u mad bro?'

Same personality on either side making the same argument, only difference is the team they are on, which was determined by chance or one being more inclined to degeneracy than the other.

If your argument is designed to offend someone, and they take offense, then insulting them further for taking offense is the thing of children. Children who do this sort of thing usually stop doing it after they get their ass whipped in the schoolyard.

Wouldn't that machine make fascists? Uteri aren't exactly known for killing things.

The best thing though. 230 commies get locked up.

§ 22–1322. Rioting or inciting to riot.

(a) A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.

(b) Whoever willfully engages in a riot in the District of Columbia shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.

(c) Whoever willfully incites or urges other persons to engage in a riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.

(d) If in the course and as a result of a riot a person suffers serious bodily harm or there is property damage in excess of $5,000, every person who willfully incited or urged others to engage in the riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 10 years or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.

Got me to say it out loud to figure out if the rhyme worked, it did.

>Fragile

What did he mean by that
?
?
?
?

Have you read the Bible? Catholicism certainly doesn't adhere to it.

I'll wait while you find verses pertaining to celibacy and dietary restrictions. Hint: search for 'doctrines of devils.

Let me know if you find anything in there about a pope or sacraments being necessary to salvation. Pro-tip: you won't.

>This machine
Implyis she's a superslut
>Kills fascists
Had multiple abortions

Disney lawyers will crush this faggot like a bug.

kill self

From left to right: Problem Drinker, Ugly Jew, House Smells Terrible.

Cringy but Clever.

the autism is real, holy shit

>You know you can say it backwards which is “So top is an exits CIS I'll garf alas creeps us.” But that's going a little too far.
>Indubiltably

this was kinda funny, but the rest was total garbage and you should feel terrible for typing it out

Well shit, I thought it meant that her uterus allows her to be so loving that it converts fascists into nice people.

Her uterus is an unforgiving place of hatred

Most of that didn't happen before the election, it happened a year later after Obamacare

>has time to take a bus halfway across the country to go to a protest
>doesn't have time to spell check his sign

how can you be both fragile and callous

>Yui Saotome
Glad I'm not the only sick fuck who actually knows AV idols by name.

This is clever though