When is Donald Trump going to make Anime illegal? It's only been four days and I can't wait any fuckin' longer

When is Donald Trump going to make Anime illegal? It's only been four days and I can't wait any fuckin' longer.

You didn't get your kit in the mail?

>tfw no dragon loli daughter

I hope he makes being a shitposting faggot illegal first.

The colorist of this anime did a better job than most other colorists in modern anime. I like the looks of this screen shot, and I usually hate the anime aesthetic.

If you don't like anime, you don't belong here.

Is it gay if I want to fuck a middle aged japanese salaryman in the body of a loli mage?

It's fine as long as you kneel first.

Is the anime any good, I do enjoy the manga but I don't recall a chapter ever bringing up cuckolding

/thread

He is the anime. Do you really think all of these things are real?

>disliking anime
>on Sup Forums

it's probably worse than that unfortunately

Its cute and funny. She actually says "netorare" there, but of course crunchyrolls subs suck.

>he hasn't got the memo

not even an hour after trump got inaugurated and already at least three separate galactic supervillains tried blasting the earth with kame hame meme beams

What is she from? Google search yields nothing.

And ponies

Fuck off I'll post my favorite anime until I die

whats the name if you'd be so kind

found it, its Kobayashi-san chi no maidragon

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon).

Probably the best show this season. Not that it is anything exceptional, just my favorite of the current simulcasts.

Plenty of decent slice of life shows this season as well.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

When are normalfags going to stop barging in and imposing themselves where they're not wanted? You're no different than Muslims. Go get mad somewhere else.

Fuck off back to plebbit

This desu. Niggers need to leave

I don't like anime but people who get assblasted at anime posters are the hugest faggots on this board, it's no different than posting Pepe or any other form of shitposting

They're like atheists, we get it, you are better and more intelligent than everyone else, I tip my fedora to you m'lady

wow, quite uncommon

>reddit

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G