Post yfw Trump became President

Post yfw Trump became President.

Hey Sup Forums

Why haven't any of you gun-toting burgers realized how fucking easy it would be to take your guns, dress like one of these commie shitheads, show up to a rally, scream "Bourgeosie!" a few times...

then slink behind and shoot ~10 of them in the back of their skulls?

They're pussies, so they're not gonna tackle you.

If you're concerned about being photographed just cover any exposed skin with black/brown shoe polish beforehand, boom, they're looking for a nignog and your snow white ass is free.

You do this once or twice successfully and they instantly lose all trust in anyone who shows up with a mask, but since they're too pussy to show their faces, they'll just stay in their basements.

Seriously, why the fuck hasn't this happened yet?

You'll be a hero (to us), and probably get away with it while destroying the Antifa movement forever.

Do it for liberty.

copy and share plz ronpauls

I thought, wow, my Clintonista Facebook "friends" are going to be so pissed. And they were. They still are. It's a mever ending Trump hate fest.

Basically my face walking around campus seeing the tension on the faces of every Latino, shaved-head dyke, hipster, and old washed-up hippie while the election was unfolding. A blonde qt with a huge grin on her face exchanged looks with me and I knew she was one of us

Still mad CTR?

Or just keep winning Bigly to the point where they all commit mass suicide.

this was my face walking around the protests last saturday.

lib cunts saw me and thought I was on their side...until they looked into my eyes and saw my smugness

Surprize and confusion. And a feeling the fire got out of control. Maybe there was a division in reality. We ended up in Trumps parallel world and the other us have now Hillary as president. Time will show if we are on the better side of reality.