Are you excited for Star Wars™ The Last Jedi™? What social commentary will J. J Abrams have this time?

Are you excited for Star Wars™ The Last Jedi™? What social commentary will J. J Abrams have this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE&t=330s
youtube.com/watch?v=KIMUmmbXOKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Last Jedi
Tom cruise cameo confirmed?

Yes I am excited. Please fuck off now.

I've never enjoyed Star Wars, and haven't seen the two newest ones and I doubt I ever will

jew jew isn't directing, but set pictures already leaked a long time ago

Apparently Rey is part of a force tree or some shit

I don't give a fuck, star wars died in 1999 anyway

1983 if you're a purist

It is a perilous time for the
galaxy. A brutal civil war has
all but destroyed the Jedi
Order, leaving the ailing
Republic on the verge of
collapse.

Amid the turmoil, the evil
Sith have spread across the
galaxy, hunting down and
destroying the remaining
Jedi Knights.

Narrowly escaping a deadly
Sith ambush, the last known
Jedi clings to life aboard a
battered freighter near the
ravaged world of Peragus....…

J J has nothing to do with 8

>Republic run by rebels on the brink of collapse
Kek, even fictional multicultural societies are unstable.

>1983 if you're a purist

The Ewok movies were tight though.

Star wars is complete shit.

Planet of the apes>star wars

KotOR and KotOR II are my favorite pieces of the Star Wars universe. Fuck Disney for making them non-canon.

Thrawn is bretty cool, too.

Actually the war of mandalor was just put into canon!

low energy bait user

Yeah, and Revan and Bane were going to be in the Clone Wars, but their scene was cut. It'd be cool for them to bring it back, but they've already messed with Malachor and Korriban so a lot of the KotOR lore can't become canon.

The original one or the new one?

>TFW Kotor 2 Deconstructs everything that is the Star Wars Universe. And tells Everyone the The Jedi and The Sith are one of the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE&t=330s

He's the executive producer

Do you think it means Luke or Rey is the last Jedi? Does it mean there will be no more after them or just that they're the last one for now

disney is non canon

original of course

Bane was in it moron. Did you even watch the show?

Stop posting

Was forced to watch TFA

Skipped Rogue One

Will skip this one

I'm tired of jewish shit. Star Wars is shit.

No. Star Wars cast out its last, sad dying breath when Lucas decided to sell it. Just remember what we have, anons. The prequel-era at least had a few redeemable qualities, SW now is Shabbos Goy-tier.

After a certain point, every franchise becomes fan fiction, and fan service.

Dude rogue one was actually decent.

Space battles were legit.

If you believe certain things, Luke tried to unify the ideals of Sith and Jedi when he was all that was left, and it blew up in his face. That would imply that, shoukd everything go to plan, then there will be no Jedi ot Sith left in the universe. That would make Luke the last of either.

Perhaps the overarching them is bridging the cap between the light and dark side. That is to say, blanda up.

JJ isn't in charge and Sup Forums was wrong about Rogue One.
You forget that billions of shekles >>>>>> social commentary

Luke Is the last Jedi, If Rey wants to win she has to accept the darkness and be a "grey jedi", essentially

this

>Sup Forums was wrong about Rogue One.

I recall Sup Forums saying Rogue One would be shit, and that was most certainly not wrong.

So Kotor 2? No fuck that. They better leave Kotor 2 alone

youtube.com/watch?v=KIMUmmbXOKw

Luke will die, leaving Rey as the "Last" Jedi and with the duty of restoring the Jedi Order. There, saved you the cost of admission.

Revan Isn't canon yet, but the mandalorian wars were canonized in the latest Rebels episode

Not all of Kotor2 is canon just the mando war for now

fuck. I need to become a normie again...

Yep, can't wait. Not expecting any social commentary since you'd have to use Liberal level mental gymnastics to see a social commentary in the previous two films.

Revan best Sith. Fuck SW:TOR

>I don't see any jewish brainwashing what are you guys talking about?

top goy

>implying I saw the last two

So star wars is a yearly thing now? Jesus why don't they just make a series...

It was actually pretty decent. Faggot

Check'd.

>Did you even watch the show?
Yes, been a bit, though. I meant the scene with both him and Revan was cut. In the cut scene he had his original design, I think. I completely forgot that was him. New armor looks much better, though.
>Stop posting
No

search "Star Wars: Episode VIII" on google and look at the cast...

R1 is the third best SW flick

The last Jedi means in literary terms 'men are dead'. This movie will destroy once and for all the narrative of mean saving princesses. Men will fuck up everything in this movie and women will save the universe and say to themselves "Gee we never needed men ever what were we thinking. Women must control society forevermore to prevent the men from doing bad stuff. femtopia here we come!". Hurray.

>we will never have another proper KOTOR ever again

I actually liked Rogue One. They didn't over do the strong woman Bullshit.

The space battles were as good as Jedi and the only bad part was felicity. Everyone what knocked it out of the park.

I agree.

best star wars game series

Rolling for odds

>Thrawn
My nigga. Best Grand Admiral in the galaxy.

You're having persecutory delusions before the film has come out.

Rogue One is better than TFA by a good bit. Give it a watch my dude. I'd say it's clinging to the same tree branch of quality that Return of the Jedi sits on.

Luke trains Rey a bit and then fights Ren or Snoke and falls becoming more powerful than ever before ala obiwan...

Rey continues her training after his death and becomes the new hope etc...

As soon as I found 40k I dropped Star Wars. Not saying the fist movies with Luke weren't great but the universe just isn't anywhere near as interesting as 40k's. Also its been over killed by fags trying to hit the high bar of the first movies by fan pandering. Disney buying it was Keks way of telling us all to jump ship before (((they))) put their morals into it. But 40k's morals are still the same, worship Chaos get fucked. Stay pure and kill what will kill you. Literally red pill tier.

oy vey remember the 6 gorillion that perished on Planet Alderaan

Didn't see Rogue One, gonna give this one a pass too.

The Xbox and Gamecube era was the zenith of Star Wars gaming.

Pic very much related.

Jedi are now a metaphor for white people. Eventually we will be phased out and bred out except for a couple purebloods who need to cover up their faces and hide away because they will get gawked at or attacked.

White people will be in demand because they are so powerful but everytime one gets famous they want to breed with them. Then whiteness dies further.

Whites will need to discover space travel and then make a New White Order.

>but the universe just isn't anywhere near as interesting as 40k's

Warhammer is just the typical power phantasy of a 13 year old with no Lore beyond " Muh war " at all.

clone wars for the gamecube was so good

Luke dies, ren becomes jedi.

THus last jedi

way to ruin it in the FUCKING TITLE

unless its refering to luke AS the last Jedi in which case I guess if he could kill all the sith then he would be the last jedi and darth vader would have brought balance to the force by removing the dark side which apparently is an imbalance

It's already been confirmed there will be an LGBT relationship

So why exactly are people still watching Star Wars? The plot in these new movies are just extremely obvious and retarded.
Like the last movie when that ugly fuck blew up an entire galaxy with his black ball, but was later defeated by a few retards on the ground.

At least the older movies had plot leading up to when the ball exploded for a retarded reason.

sounds like a trump quote

Original was excellent but it went full retard when they introduced the mind reader people living in the metros.

I hope it involves the nigger. Would backfire spectacularly.

>Star Wars: The Last White Male In The Cast

Is Kotor canon again? In the newest one the ship that rams the Star destroyer is from Kotor
How did they keep the ship working for over 1000 years ?

>1. Menace 4. Hope
>2. Attack of 5. Strikes Back
>3. Sith 6. Jedi

7. The Force Awakening
8. The Last Jedi

They destroyed the armony, these are shit tier. But at least my interest on S(J)W is no more, since years.

Disney threw it all out, but they will probably just revive it slowly bc it is a good story and would be cheaper to just reuse it.

Back when I first heard about the new trilogy I was hoping he'd be in it. Along with Kyle Katarn.

Fantastic game. Played it on the original Xbox and just repurchased it on Steam during the winter sale.

>First level has you play Mace Windu
Dis gon be good

Rogue one is great, only problem is that they make a litteral chinaman buddhist do buddhist incantations thus destroying the subtle relationship the force has with eastern religion and philosophy

Was She Right?

>Warhammer is just the typical power phantasy of a 13 year old with no Lore beyond " Muh war " at all.
Learn English Ahmed.

>Warhammer is just the typical power phantasy of a 13 year old

Which is why it has had such enduring popularity despite GW's mismanagement, and is invulnerable to SJW influence.

Warhammer will never be about SJW. It will always be about a 8 foot tall guy in power armor with a lightning sword in one hand and a pistol that shoots rockets in the other.

That would have been lit. But Disney had other ideas it seems.

I slowly began to lose interest in Star Wars after Disney killed the EU. But what really was the final nail in the coffin for me was the flood in of hipsters and feminists. Now it's just a platform for liberals to shoe horn their stupid propaganda

>Stormtroopers shoot him to death
>Rest of the annoyances get killed by a huge FUCK YOU lazer
>Annie goin HAM
10/10 Ending

I wonder if he's going to cook up some elaborate side plot to write Princess Leia out of the story, or just use Carrie Fischer's desiccated corpse as a prop like Weekend at Bernie's and just thin out her dialogue a little.

I was thinking tom petty

Philosphically, yes.

However I don't think she considers how much good the Jedi contribute to warrant their extiction. Her personal experience with them certainly clouded her judgement and her experience was definitely far from the norm.

They've brought a few things back, although most of it is non-canon. The ships are probably newer than 1000 years, just a more recent construction of an older model. The Mandalorian War is now canon, and they've mentioned/been to Malachor, although it doesn't resemble KotOR's Malachor. Also this

>return of the Jedi
>the last Jedi

Star Wars doesn't make any Fucking sense any more

I'll give it a shot. If the white female mixes with the nigger male, I won't watch the ending or the last one.

rogue one is nigger tier

Does Jedi's represent white people. If so, that'll be the social commentary.

>space teddy bears defeat space nazis
>good

It's the best Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi. There were only a few legitimate flaws with it.

Hi pokeball flag

It has to be.
>Join the """Dark Side"""

>Fuck Disney for making them non-canon.

Disney blanket killed the extended universe so the new movies didn't have to adhere to the "plots" developed, there was no other reason.

In reality Disney has been giving nods to KOTOR lore in all the new movies, implying KOTOR at least remains canon.

Jar Jar Binks dindu nuffin wrong

R A R E
A N O N
R E E E
E E E E

>The Battle of Malachor V is called the scourge of Malachor.
>The Holocron's voice is a Female Heavily Implied to be Kreia even though she was neither.
No they Butchered Kotor 2

I'm not watching star wars movie ever again since the force awakens paid shill fiasco.

I would have enjoyed the movie a lot more if it weren't for liberals boasting on about the diversity and anti-trump scene that was never in it.

Also the black clone trooper kind of bothered me.

>they thought an mmo was a good idea