Is it Wrong to Feel More Empathy for Dogs Than Niggers?

I almost cried at this headline about a freed dog, but when I saw that video of the somali migrants ramming that coast guard vessel and then drowning, because it was actually a fishing boat, i didn't feel much of anything other than "good, maybe they'll stop coming"

how evil am i?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149474/Heartwarming-dog-s-heavy-chain-cut.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man's_best_friend_(phrase)
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck does something like this even happen and nobody reports it?

Dogs are Man's Best Friend, Niggers are Man's Worst Enemy

Who the fuck was responsible for keeping that poor doggy chained?

No dogs are superior in every way to niggers and chinks.

fake news

fake news

Well, to be fair I personally feel more empaty towards animals than humans.

and what's wrong with keeping a dog chained outside? it's a dirty stupid stinking smelly filthy dog.

Nice post, Ahmed.

Yes. Dogs are vermin, even more so than niggers and jews

Not evil at all. The negro is a malignant cancer, eating away at our society. They are, unfortunately, inherently evil in that they represent all the worst aspects of primitive, impulsive and stupid human behavior: violent, chaotic, incapable of complex abstract thought and thus unable to plan, empathize or attain real self-awareness. This is the state of existence for the average negro.

They are fundamentally not modern humans; having spent considerable time in and around negro populations in Africa, I have learned you can never trust them, no matter how friendly or honest they might appear because their underlying impulses are not entirely under control, which is one reason they are so baffling to other races.

The greatest problem facing America is the sad devotion to the egalitarian idea that we can raise them up, that their problems are just environmental, that if we try hard enough, we can make them just like us. This fantasy is reenforced by the fact that other races, some of which have brown skin or decidedly non-european features, do very well in American society. Unfortunately, the problem with the negro has nothing to do with skin tone and is not environmental, it is genetic and can't be fixed through simple environmental changes and well wishing. No amount of spending on education can fix the fundamental intelligence gap that is evidenced in tests, school performance, workplace attainment and the environments they create for themselves in both American inner-cities and the continent of Africa.

I feel sorry for them, I wish they could be better, but their stupidity, and destructiveness to civilized society that it wreaks, means we must stop this fantasy. We've done enough, it isn't getting better and it's time we went our separate ways. Repatriate them to Africa with reasonable reparations and let them sort out their issues far away from us.

dogs are eternally-loyal to man as a companion and protector

any man who misses the value of this bond is essentially sub-human filth

of course not! one is an animal the other a companion.

Kill your family then kill yourself. You are a nigger. You come from a family of niggers.

I'm pretty sure dogs have more empathy than niggers, so no. They're about as smart, violent and independent as niggers, but cuter and cheaper to take care of. They smell better, too.

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

Hang tight and relax Mohammed, we'll have you chained up in no time.

story here sorry for daily mail link too lazy to archive
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149474/Heartwarming-dog-s-heavy-chain-cut.html

dog>niggers

dogs are man's best friend; niggers are the worst degenerates on the planet

Words to live by

>Best friend
Dogs fuck up everything you own and grin like morons when you scold them for it. At least niggers are open about their intentions

>could just unhook his collar in like 2 seconds
>instead stage a photoshoot where retard cuts the chain instead

I mean I'm really happy the doggo is free, but come on.

As long as you take care of it I see no issue with this.
>Muh animal rights.
>Muh morality crafted for me by Disney movies.

maybe if you're a terrible owner. but dogs are trainable, unlike niggers

No it is not. Dogs have value, niggers do not.

I would risk my life to save an unknown dog before I put myself in danger to save a black person I didn't know.

Yeah no, I haven't met a dog owner with a clean house yet. I always keep stuff in my car like a lint roller to clean myself off after leaving before I get all that on my seats

>every dog disappears over night
>world becomes a less pleasant place to live in

>every nigger disappears over night
>world becomes a much better place to live in

You tell me

found the chink

dogs are innocent

>I always keep stuff in my car like a lint roller to clean myself off after leaving before I get all that on my seats

Autism much? Holy shit.

ITS A FUCKING DOG, AN OUTSIDE DOG
WHO THE FUCK CARES

Dogs don't understand more advanced and complex topics. They seek your friendship and happiness, and little else. When they lack one or the other, they blame themselves.

Black people, on the other hand, are completely aware of these things. They don't seek friendship, happiness, or anything that doesn't directly benefit them. When they aren't getting free rewards or praise, they don't bother to wonder if they may be at fault, they automatically assume it's someone else.

if you use the words "doggo" or "pupper" kill yourself immediately

Dogs don't live that long, and even more so in that condition.

no, dogs are more useful

Agreed

Fucking hypochondriac

I don't understand what was the issue? Did the owner not feed him?Was he abused? What wrong with having a dog in a dog house outside ,and being chained?

Of course not.
Dogs have likely had more positive effects on you than any nigger would've had.

The Best dogos are the one who fight in the war. Not the nigger bulls. There are dogos for niggers and normal dogos and a dogo is a lot more value tan an aids nigger or a nigger bull

No dog will ever smell worse than a nigger.
Dogs are human and man's best friend.

Niggers are not.

What sort of poverty faggot would leave their dog outside ?

>the truth

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only the 12 year olds on Sup Forums can be this disgusting.
Dogs are disgusting and unclean.

Are you kidding? I feel more sympathy for dogs than for white people. Forget niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man's_best_friend_(phrase)

>Flag
Sup Ahmed

If you didn't cry
you have no heart

Go back to africa and leave the sweedes alone

Dogs are honorary Aryans.

Inshallah.

>Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.

Don't you have some Swedish women that you should be raping, Muhammad?

And this is yet another reason why we hate the Islamic swine.

Dog was chained in the exact same spot for 15 years. Literally trapped in a 10 foot area for his whole life. Left outside during freezing winters.

How would you like to spend 15 years chained to a pole?

nothing wrong man.... i will feel the same, everytime i see a dog, cat or other animal suffering i feel bad...
but when i actualy see niggers drown on the mediterranean or rapefugees diyng for cold in the snow, i feel happy and start laughing

Go back to Pakistan, Mehmet.

This is one of the reasons why dogs are so great. They have a genetic dislike of shitskins and love of white people.

It's also a great way to detect bad people. Anyone who doesn't like dogs is either a non-white or a sociopath.

nah niggers are openly hostile towards us, dogs are bros. It's just pure rationality.

The dog is harmless

No, but to put dogs before humans in general sure is.

calm down tyrone

dude. put down the steroids. pick up a book.

Not saying you should treat animals badly, but this behavior by whites is probably the same thing responsible for the passivity towards the multiculti takeover of your nations.

It's always "too barbaric" to answer with violence, all the while niggers are beating you unconscious every day on the streets.

I personally believe it's physically impossible for white cucks to "wake up" so to speak.

Evolution has taken the race to the point it's too feminized to fight back.

www.jstor.org/discover/10.1086/677209

That needs to be on a bumper sticker

No, it's not wrong. Niggers are a species of ape we taught to talk. And we are living with the results of our attempts to "uplift" them.

Dogs are worth empathy. Niggers are not.

Can't argue with that

No that makes sense. People make choices that lead them into trouble, dogs are subject to someone else. Those people could have not gotten on the boat, or not rammed the CG. The dog had no control and is therefore very easy to see as the victim, rightfully so.

>1488
canine aryan status confirmed

>Evolution

Like 60 years?
Moron

Av noticed very recently dah all teenage girls in Nigeria are now # slayqueens, boss lady's and all,struggling to be noticed, in de process dey gt themselves into expensive and risky lives dey can't afford, I hope u know it doesn't end here...ur 18-19 and yeah its fun jumping from one hotel to de other, following de DJ wherever he takes his Speaker's to, eligushi beach loading, 7 bottles I gallant, partying hard till dawn nothing do me,popping shisha af, 5 wraps bros I still de see well, lol i dont av any p wid that so long as u av somthing upstairs cus desu no man in dis present generation wud want to take a dummy home to his mother,with ur big ass fyn face nothing up he will wide ur legs straff u well and ask wah club u gyz be hitting tonight cuz he knows dats de only field u good at, nothing abt de future just balling nd straffing......
Apart from ur nice shape, perfect brow designer's bags, big butts wah els do u av to offer? Wah exactly is he gonna find when he knocks on ur head, all episodes of zee world, telemundo, Africa magic recorded In perfect sequence? Empire nko? All latest soundtracks, all fashion lines,?
Do u know anything abt de real world as in wats up around u? Neocolonialism,the new world order, ur home politics, wats apnin in ur naborin country, do u know anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse....
When last did u read a book? No not hintz or magz a book dah has printed pages in between covers no pictures just words or e de give u headache? Ur beauty will attract a man yes but what will kip him, do u have any source Income any skill,financialintelligence or u just der Asking for everything?

Do u know how to cook? Yes rooster good food dah isn't indomie pepper chicken ? Do u know anything abt de kitchen or ur shareholder at KFC, tell me wah exactly u gat to offer, at times he needs a real woman to share his worries with by then mini skirts and long lashes wunt solve anything.....wespend allot of time trying to look hot af 4getin he wunt be Hot forever..der will be days wen he will need ur managerial qualities but nah u can't help cus u only used to "slaying" .
My wonderful sisters out der don't spend all ur time making up and turning up, work on urselves,, learn and practice things dah will add value to ur life and shape ur future...dats ma own definition of "sexy".....am out cool cool

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Is it that time again?

>"It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.

it sounds like it was written by a modern day african witchdoctor

fucking retard

first animal rights introduced by Hitler

No, humans are like that. We respect dogs because they are our trusty friends, we hate other human tribes because the barbaric ones, as history shows, must never be trusted

No
Dont even doubt it

Suppose it was a white kid chained by mudslimes. My guess is that you'd feel some empathy. It's because doges and kids are innocent and mostly powerless, so your sense of justice goes off when something happens to them. When adult migrants get rekt you don't give a shit because they are adults with agency.

>how evil am i?

Not very evil, most people would feel empathy to the dog too. Also, you see somalis as the other tribe. Your tribal instinct kicks in and allows you to not give a fuck about the somalis.

Pretty normal desu

I'm not worried about getting killed by dogs on the way to the corner store

That's what dogs are for. I don't know when the narrative changed to "dogs are only to be kept as cute house pets". People still hunt with dogs, or keep them as watchdogs.

Liberals go

It's a dog, it doesn't even know any better. It's a dog, it's literally considered property. Do you feel empathy for chicken?

I muted the video so I'm not sure but they really gave the dog some coffe/cappucino? this is dangerous as fuck lol

anyway, this kind of shit warms my heart

It just means you're autistic. And racist.

That's because we have done a sweet job keeping dog population under control if you know what I mean

Blacks don't like snitching

Didn't hitler beat his dogs though. And beat one to death.

trips of good sources
kek confirms doggo allies

Good fight, Doggo

Dogs haters should be immediately executed on the spot.

Sleep tight, pupper.

It's context. You see people who've done nothing for and have no right to a country trying to take advantage of good samaritan laws to force tax funded coast guards to waste their time taking people to our countries to take advantage of gibs and act like they own the place, you will have a hard time with empathy. Dogs have never done anything. I knew a tiny obnoxious dog that bared its teeth at me constantly, pissed on all my things, and caused me all kinds of problems and I wouldn't have given a damn if it got hurt. It's context.

What if you find out your country ate good deal of dogs during the Atlantic expedition

Arctic *

it is easy to feel sympathy for animals because animals are not wicked.

there's a dog that's always tied to the dog house up by one of my neighbors' houses
it's a perfectly happy and friendly dog, me and my dog go up to him and say hello every time we pass by
owner says they can't get it to come inside the people house at this point, it's that comfortable being tied up outside, just looking at the cars and the people who walk by
I don't think it's a bad life for him
all my dog does is lounge around inside the house when I'm not walking here, don't think she's that much more stimulated or anything
desu

Fact, could not put it better.

Statistically a dog is much less likely to attack you than a nigger.

>Niggers
You mean Jews?
Nogs are definitely a close second though

It's simple
The dog is innocent